This herb tastes so bad, what can I use to mask the taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbal Ant

So what can I do to make this stuff more bearable on my taste buds? Any old tricks I don't know about?

Herbal Ant,

Herbal Ant

Hmm, thanks for the idea Stu, I'll try anything. Having trouble finding info on it though, looks like the wiki page was closed...

let it dry a bit more.. the terpenes will start to fade.
It seems pretty dry already, but if I can't find more info on water curing I'll try it, thanks.

Herbal Ant,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Have you tried to water cure it?

Has anyone experienced vaping water cured material? Seams intriguing, I bet it would be real smooth.

Couldn't the OP also place his stash in the oven and bake off the terpenes while preserving all the other goodies?

Tweak,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
What was that stuff called......you could put drops of it on your herbs, and it came in different flavors. I have seen it in head shops. If I could remember the name of it, I would suggest that. :lol:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hmm, thanks for the idea Stu, I'll try anything. Having trouble finding info on it though, looks like the wiki page was closed...
It's pretty simple really. Just put your herb in pantyhose and tie a knot. Weight down the hose in a bucket and submerge in water. Change water every day or two.

That's the Cliff Notes version that I remember anyway. There was a good thread on it around here somewhere.

:peace:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
It's pretty simple really. Just put your herb in pantyhose and tie a knot. Weight down the hose in a bucket and submerge in water. Change water every day or two.

For 1 week, then hang to dry again.

Or you could also use a jar, poke some holes in lid to pour the water out. Follow same guide, 24/7 water, change daily, one week, then let dry.

What was that stuff called......you could put drops of it on your herbs, and it came in different flavors. I have seen it in head shops. If I could remember the name of it, I would suggest that. :lol:
Are you thinking of Tasty Puff? I'm looking at their High Times ad right now.
"26 Flavors! Just a few drops Flavors anything!" Never used it,but seems like it could work for ya. Price is $25 for 6 bottles. At that price its worth a try IMHO.
www.tastypuff.com
If you do try it,please let us know what you think of it.:tup:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Are you thinking of Tasty Puff? I'm looking at their High Times ad right now.
"26 Flavors! Just a few drops Flavors anything!" Never used it,but seems like it could work for ya. Price is $25 for 6 bottles. At that price its worth a try IMHO.
www.tastypuff.com
If you do try it,please let us know what you think of it.:tup:

::in her best Lucy to Charlie Brown voice:: That's it!!!!! :D

Thanks! That was really bugging me! I've never used it either, but wanted to throw the option out there for the OP. :)

satyrday

Some stuff has been smelling so fruity lately I've wondered if they added some magical smell elixir. If so, I hate that. If not, what's with all the fruity pot?

Some stuff has been smelling so fruity lately I've wondered if they added some magical smell elixir. If so, I hate that. If not, what's with all the fruity pot?
I heard that orange trees from Mexican cartels are breeding with the weed grown in California. That's what the History Channel claims,and there are reports of fruit trees wearing sombreros sneaking across the boarder. That is probably true too. I've been on the boarder,trees everywhere and none speak English.

Herbal Ant

:lol: ShipDit, thank you everyone for your answers, never made a thread before. Surprised how many answers I got in 2 hours, FC does indeed rock! Gonna try the peppermint and I might even try some water curing, idk about that Tasty Puff. I have seen it in my LHS but I never felt the need for it until now. Maybe I will go buy a bottle tomorrow, I'll let you guys know if I do. I hope it's not nauseatingly strong...

Herbal Ant,
I wish someone would market drops that make cigarettes taste like Blueberry hash. Or make marijuana taste like bacon. Maybe if I could get a pig to mate with Blueberry....yeah,Blueberry Bacon,perfect for wake-and-bake. I'll even develop a Kosher version so us Jewish folks can enjoy Vapen-bacon without going to hell. Unless there's really good weed in hell. Because if there is I'm gonna start the sinning tonight. Big sins. Weird sins. Butt sins...
73356aa7e699d0954ff20515cf0e8a9f_zpsa4857f04.jpg

francis

Vape enthusiasms
put your stash in a jar with apples peel or oranges skin for a 3-7 day.
open the lid from time to time .

francis,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
1 drop of Tasty Puff = completely artificial candy like taste, but will mask the flavor of shitty weed. Blueberry and Strawberry are the best flavors. Vapor becomes extremely dense when using this stuff. I wouldn't recommend using in bag vapes because it leaves a flavor behind.

Herbal Ant

Hey Deadshort, did you try all 29 of them? I was leaning towards the Chronic Hypnotic or Jungle Juice, any opinion on those ones?

Herbal Ant,
Reactions: Vicki

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I've tried about a dozen of them. Some just taste like generic sweetness. I have never tried Jungle Juice, but stay away from that Chronic Hypnotic, it tastes like chronic halitosis.

z9

Nicotine free e juice works too, or put an orange peel in your weed jar. Is it bad weed or something? Make dry ice hash or something similar with it and top bowls of dank with it. There'll be less taste that way.

Big sins. Weird sins. Butt sins...

Those are the best kind.

z9,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom