This herb tastes so bad, what can I use to mask the taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbal Ant

You know what actually works pretty good? Vaping through the bong, mixed herb with peppermint leaves, and a few orange tic tacs tucked in my cheek and gums. :lol:

max

Out to lunch
ShipDit said:
I wish someone would market drops that make cigarettes taste like Blueberry hash.
God no. All we need is to make cancer sticks more tasty to young people.

I'd try adding something to a small amount to try and improve the taste, but if the taste is bad enough the water cure may be your best bet.

Herbal Ant

I don't know, I am trying to mask it, but its still there and bugs me. I think I'm with Max, been thinking more and more about the water curing. Seeing as when I vape it through the bong the taste is almost gone, I believe the nastyness must be water soluble. It's most likely the product of some noob not flushing before he harvested. :doh: Governor Cuomo needs to stop being such a dick or he is gonna find his ass out on the street next election. I wonder if he honestly thinks he can vote how ever he wants, regardless of what the majority of the people feel, and have no consequences come re-election. Who does he think he is the President? :brow:

Why not just eat it?
I suppose I could, but I prefer vaping so much more, plus water curing intrigues me. :science:

Herbal Ant

Yeah, the president is a hypocrite, all I'm gonna say about him...
I really dislike living in NY right now.
Right there with you, bunch of hard ass's. I find it hilarious we still call ourselves the "UNITED" States of America, when you can be persecuted for something in one state and in another it's perfectly fine. Don't even get me started with the federal shit...what the hell ya know? If you wanna get politically correct about it, we should be "The States of America". :lol:

Edit: Sorry to myself for derailing my thread. :brow: I think I got my answer though, definitely wanna try to water cure some, if not all of it. Thanks again for all your suggestions!

Edit2: It's just, that Governor Cuomo shit has been bugging the :cuss: out of me. I would like to support a foot up his ass! :goon:

Edit3: Just took some out of my CV that has been in there for about 24 hrs, either I am getting used to the taste, which I highly doubt. Or, the CV actually took some of the :shit: taste away? :hmm:

Herbal Ant,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Thai basil will taste good if you're into anise.

Really though, just mix in a tasty culinary herb of choice.

OO,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Are you thinking of Tasty Puff? I'm looking at their High Times ad right now.
"26 Flavors! Just a few drops Flavors anything!" Never used it,but seems like it could work for ya. Price is $25 for 6 bottles. At that price its worth a try IMHO.
www.tastypuff.com
If you do try it,please let us know what you think of it.:tup:

I like tastyvapor.us check the doublers they are nicotine free flavors: Pineapple, Grape, and Peach Rock! 4oz for 14$ or 16$?? unreal deal!~:D

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: Vicki
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom