Things that harsh your buzz.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
People who text with insane rapidity give me a harsh mellow. By the time you're done reading a text there's two more from the same person waiting. You can't keep up and you don't even want to because it's just trivial chit chat.

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
When my dog barks at the top of his lungs at me. It hurts my ears and gives me a headache. Not good for my mellow

wowthisisrandom,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
My wife
Her mother
Her father
Her sisters

Im on an anti war-department streak again.
Shit...

AGBeer,

crawdad

floatin
not much phases me, and i typically move myself away from potential distractions. if im pretty deep in something the worse thing that could happen is for someone to touch me, its like a lighting bolt.

turn them phones off. :2c:

crawdad,

lwien

A LOUD knock on the door. :mad:

Those fucking TV commercials that are 4 times as loud as the regular programming that you were just watching...........and you can't find the fucking remote to turn it down. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The screen coming loose in the PD stem in the middle of a hit and sucking down all that hot ABV. :mad:

Forgetting how hot the aromatherapy cup is that has been sitting on the warmed up PD for a few hours. :mad:

Going to take a piss in a dark bathroom. Not turning on the lights and feeling a splash back. Turning on the lights and noticing that the toilet seat AND cover is down. :mad: :uhoh: :| :rolleyes:

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
[h]HIGH TOLERANCE[/h]

BIG TIME

:(

OH, YEAH, AND THE PHONE....letting it ring and feeling guilty, or answering it and not being able to talk (it's never someone i can talk to vaked)
hahahaha - i gotta stop that and just turn it off, lol

thanks!

VWFringe,

vapirtoo

Lwien, Well I won't be taking a shit in the dark in YOUR house. :lol:

I hate it when my 3rd. grade neighbor, who thinks my garage
is the museum of history, bangs on my garage door whilst
I'm in the middle of a vape session. :uhoh: :ninja:
GO HOME!!! :lol:

vapirtoo,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I'd like to say that breaking up with your fiancee, having to sell the house you just bought and having to buy another one is a major buzzkill. But you know what? It ain't; because all of a sudden I realize that when I get my new place I can finally get an English Mastiff and I don't have anyone to answer to when I decide to eat Lebanese/Indian/Pakastani/Thai/Vietnamese/Chinese and Korean on a rotating basis.

I guess a buzzkill is having to clean up a cat hairball (something I never knew existed a few years ago, never having had a cat before).

Tom

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I only have a few i guess, but they seem to be listed already....that or i can't remember them, cause i can't seem to stop laughing at the posts in this thread! Lol Like lwiens toilet seat one, and his tv remote one, and I especially laughed when reading the vapirtoo's post about the 3rd grade neighbor...

Purpl3_Haz3,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
When Pandora puts on some stupid bullshit I don't want to hear. Sometimes I get some random ass shit on my stations and it just peeves me to have to get up, thumb down it, and skip it. But hey....free is free...

Complainy girlfriends. Although mine doesn't do too much complaining, when I'm vaked I really don't feel like putting the time or energy into an argument or conversation.

finchrock24,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
finchrock24 said:
When Pandora puts on some stupid bullshit I don't want to hear. Sometimes I get some random ass shit on my stations and it just peeves me to have to get up, thumb down it, and skip it. But hey....free is free...

Complainy girlfriends. Although mine doesn't do too much complaining, when I'm vaked I really don't feel like putting the time or energy into an argument or conversation.

I used to use pandora a lot, but less now for the reason you stated....if you have itunes, there are free radio stations built in, with a decent variety of stations, free. Might be something your interested in, i use them a lot.

And i just thought of the one new buzz kill that I have now that i Vape. While i find the high from vapor vs combustion is more durable to buzz kills, it is still dependent on having a vaporizer and being able to use it. Back when i first got my EQ, it was my only Vape, and the power went out one night. :o I had no combustion tools, just some buds, and a EQ. To add to the frustration, i just sat down to Vape, and had shit on my lap, and it was at night around midnight. Meaning i couldn't see to get up and everyone else in the house was asleep. Already long story shorter than it could be, it was a big buzz kill!

So, power outages (without the LB or charged batteries) harsh my buzz.

Purpl3_Haz3,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Getting nice and vaked/baked, turning on a cable news channel expecting to see some world news, perhaps something about the reactors in Japan, or maybe Misrata or remains of a new Roman amphitheatre is discovered, but nooooooooo what do I get for hours on end?

Some crap about the royal wedding???? Personally, as a Canadian, and someone who believes in total repatriation of our constitution). It really pisses me the fuck off to have a monarch. I am embarrassed by this.

Oh yeah, and Stephen Harper (well, the thought of him being Prime Minister again) really harshes my buzz. Prick stacked the senate with conservatives; end result could be federal jail time for 5 plants.

Tom

tdavie,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
tdavie said:
......Some crap about the royal wedding???? Personally, as a Canadian...... It really pisses me the fuck off to have a monarch. I am embarrassed by this.
Personally, as an Englishman, I am too.

Woke up an hour ago, made my coffee, had my vapor bong, turned on the TV news........ :o NO NEWS!!! Live coverage of the royal wedding on BBC, and the exact same on BBC News 24, and on CNN and SKY news. My only other options were Russia Today (which it turned out was more like a tourism promo), or Al Jazeera. I need a better TV package.

So, as I've learned, no news in the morning is a buzz kill.

I'm going to have another vapor bong to compensate, and then look on line for my fix of current world affairs.

Oh yeah, and today's a holiday in the UK for many businesses, including mine. But I'm intending to work (after my news fix) out of principle. (although I do think that makes me principally stupid! :lol: But I could do with catching up )

WatTyler,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
WatTyler said:
Personally, as an Englishman, I am too.

Woke up an hour ago, made my coffee, had my vapor bong, turned on the TV news........ :o NO NEWS!!! Live coverage of the royal wedding on BBC, and the exact same on BBC News 24, and on CNN and SKY news. My only other options were Russia Today (which it turned out was more like a tourism promo), or Al Jazeera. I need a better TV package.

So, as I've learned, no news in the morning is a buzz kill.

+1 for this Englishman today too. I enjoy a bit of BBC news in the morning with my MFLB. Bloody wedding is almost inescapable. Luckily ITV4 is still showing the Indian Premier League 20/20 cricket all day. Cricket is excellent vape viewing!

In terms of recurring buzz kills, would have to heartily agree with Vicki - a phone call from the mother is the worst.
Had one yesterday that turned into a shouting match quite rapidly; leaves you scrambling to get some vapour down your neck and calm down the frustration that those phone calls can bring out.

The second worst buzz kill for me is when the fire alarm goes off during a session. Actually think it's a heat alarm as only has gone off when smoking hash (much thicker smoke than green), but results in a noise that sounds like it was created in the depths of hell itself. :(

tdavie said:
Some crap about the royal wedding???? Personally, as a Canadian, and someone who believes in total repatriation of our constitution). It really pisses me the fuck off to have a monarch. I am embarrassed by this.
This made me laugh though! :D
I'm no monarchist at all but wouldn't say I was embarrassed to have them around still. Very funny to remember that our dear old Lizzy is still your head of state too though!

wilf789,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Just to clarify, I am not anti-British; that is my ethnic heritage.

Didn't know that the wedding was on this morning. Got the coffee, let the dogs out, and....the wedding was on 8 channels

B'eh I'm going to watch the food channel now.

Tom

(not buzzed, but should be)

tdavie,

crawdad

floatin
discovered a new one last night...a really loud sneeze with no warning in a very quiet room.

crawdad,

crawdad

floatin
yep lwien, that was me last night. horrible, i told her if she did it again i was going to leave her.

crawdad,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
jimbo said:
Jehovah's....pounding on the door
I've had great fun with those guys when vaped- I can be well up for debating, not always along the most logical or intuitive lines, but it doesn't matter in this context as I will never 'win' the argument and de-convert them, and entertaining for myself nevertheless. Trouble is now I get a regular knock at the door (which I avoid/ignore if I'm not stoned) and Awake! and the Watchtower posted through every month, along with various bible study booklets. They're working on getting at me. Lesson learned.

(and believe it or not I live in the middle of nowhere in an isolated glen nearly an hours driving away from any shops. Nowhere is safe.)

WatTyler,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom