Discontinued ThermoVape

B.

War Criminal
agreed. I haven't posted in like 6 months, but this has me excited.

Hopefully the concentrate set up will be easier to load than the omicron.

B.,
This company is for sure going to make it big in the vaporizer world. Theyre already a successful ecig maker. I definately see myself picking this up soon because i own the silver bullet and im tired of carrying that around if i want to vape ejuices. My pockets are always filled with my omicron and SB and this vape will fix that prblem

VaporBoxed,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
gvape said:
ThermoVape said:
The Days are numbered. The Revolution is coming mid-January.

We are are very excited as well.

TV

I look forward to seeing any videos or pictures of the Revolution.

How different is it from the liquid adapter that you show above?

We will have a video of the Revolution up as soon as possible, final production is underway and we are on track for release Mid-January.

There is some overlapping technology with the liquid atomizer, but the Revolutin is purpose driven for concentrates.

W are pushing to get these done, that said, like everything we make, these ad hand assembled and tested before being ready to ship, takes a little time.

pecosthecat said:
Really looking forward to the revolution and the glass on glass adapter, as well! :D

The glass adapter is also in the works, we have to make this on the same machine we make the Revoltion parts on so it will be coming out shortly after the Revolution. Should be a nice addition to the Thermovape.

We made it so it will also work with the Revolution, so you will be able to use the glass adapter on your Revolution as well.

THCMuscle said:
I am really thrilled with how quickly and professionally this company and this product has progressed in so little time.

The product is out already, reviews are positive and the company has not only exhibited A++ customer service and attention to detail, they have already taken into account requests from this forum and begun to make additions and accessories. I am very, very impressed. This company is going places.

Thank you, there are a bunch of us here at ThermoVape, working as hard as we can to build the best products we can, your comments mean a lot to all of us!

B. said:
agreed. I haven't posted in like 6 months, but this has me excited.

Hopefully the concentrate set up will be easier to load than the omicron.

One thing I can promise you, it will be exceptionally easy to load. I think the Revolution will pleasantly surprise you at just how easy it will be to load, regardless of your concentrate.

VaporBoxed said:
This company is for sure going to make it big in the vaporizer world. Theyre already a successful ecig maker. I definately see myself picking this up soon because i own the silver bullet and im tired of carrying that around if i want to vape ejuices. My pockets are always filled with my omicron and SB and this vape will fix that prblem

Really appreciate the comments. We struggled with the same problem, if you want to vape your favorite flower, and you want to enjoy a concentrate, plus you like have a occasional vape of an ecig then you need 3 devices. Our goal is to build a single platform system. If you want to vape on the go, and have your device in your pocket, the ThermoVape has you covered.

mod note: please use quote tags manually for multiple quotes- posts merged. tag

ThermoVape,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
One extra question about the glass adapter.

Will it come in 14mm and 18mm GonG connections? Or will we need some other adapter?

MarcellusWiley,

reverser

Hi all, first post. Just bought a TV, waiting on delivery. By the way, I am extremely impressed with the companies response on all matters related to this product. My TV was shipped about 3 hours after the placed the order - unreal.

I have been into ecigs for about a year now, so I understand the technologies we are using here relatively well.

I found a striking resemblance in the TV to an ecig I have been familiar with for some time. I am curious if there is any relation to the manufacturer of this device. The manufacturers detailed knowledge of "medical grade" materials and the like bears an uncanny resemblance to the Apex's maker.

Just curious about the tech and people behind this great device. Looking forward to receiving mine!

Check out the ecig unit I'm referring to here:

Apex Alpha

Also, to the TV rep posting here:

Are the threads on the heating core a standard 510 thread type?

What is preventing us from buying your cores and installing on a fully digital variable voltage device like the Provari, which would theoretically allow us to control vaping temp by modifying the voltage supplied to the core? Just curious, as I'm always after a fun mod. :D

Thanks for the great product!

-r

reverser,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
MarcellusWiley said:
One extra question about the glass adapter.

Will it come in 14mm and 18mm GonG connections? Or will we need some other adapter?

It will work for both :D.

ThermoVape,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
reverser said:
Hi all, first post. Just bought a TV, waiting on delivery. By the way, I am extremely impressed with the companies response on all matters related to this product. My TV was shipped about 3 hours after the placed the order - unreal.

I have been into ecigs for about a year now, so I understand the technologies we are using here relatively well.

I found a striking resemblance in the TV to an ecig I have been familiar with for some time. I am curious if there is any relation to the manufacturer of this device. The manufacturers detailed knowledge of "medical grade" materials and the like bears an uncanny resemblance to the Apex's maker.

Just curious about the tech and people behind this great device. Looking forward to receiving mine!

Check out the ecig unit I'm referring to here:

Apex Alpha

Also, to the TV rep posting here:

Are the threads on the heating core a standard 510 thread type?

What is preventing us from buying your cores and installing on a fully digital variable voltage device like the Provari, which would theoretically allow us to control vaping temp by modifying the voltage supplied to the core? Just curious, as I'm always after a fun mod. :D

Thanks for the great product!

-r

We also own Apex Vapor, sister company. The ThermoVape shares some parts and there is overlapping technology (and patents) with the Alpha Ultra Series of performance electronic nicotine inhalers (specifically the UltraMax). The American made liquid atomizers we sell for ecig use (and the vaporizer liquid adapter kit) are an Apex Vapor product as well. if you have not checked out these atomizers and are into liquid vaping, you should, we are extremely proud of how well these perform and how durable they are.

The core will not work with any other device other then the ThermoVape, the thread pattern is only part of the picture here. Thermal insulation, directing the flow path, and other nuanced details are important to the function. It also would underperform in a VV device. The core needs the batteries to run flat out, metering the discharge through a PcB would reduce performance.

Glad you like the alpha!

Thank you for the positive comments!

ThermoVape,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Futuretvowner said:
FedEx says my theRmovape will be here today.... One day early:)

Good news! We will be waiting eagerly to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,

ThermoVape,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Tanuvan said:
I can't wait for the Revolution! I will be buying it as soon as it is available.
Im pretty excited for it too, can't wait to add another option to my TV, the thought of not having to mess with it for up to 100 hits is really promising, unfortunately it will be some time before i can try one due to cash shortage :(

SF Giant,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
this thing fits 2 rca 123s right? any change i could throw a nice 18650 3100MaH battery on here and take longer to heat up but increase battery life a lot? anyone else try this or TV you think itll work?

Goodlife101,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
As far as the ThermoVape I am nothing short of excited like a kid waiting a new toy. I barely use my MF anymore and have been waiting on a serious contender to come along. I personally am stoked to see that the developer has been nothing but a pleasure to chat with.

As far as other things within this discussion I see newer members actively engaging with long term fc folk and I think thats great. It proves that vaporization is becoming more and more popular publically and I even see local shops and suppliers carrying newer and better technology for us-"the flame retardent crowd"-lol. I do want to mention is one thing I have always admired on this site was friendly and respectful tactics when looking to aquire or provide info on said vaporizers like this badass the ThermoVape! Futurevowner - I respect and understand what you were trying to get across but within a forum, just like emails or texts your posts can be easily mis-understood. I see your an enthusiast, and you certainly share our common interest in the art but previously some of your comments make you sound a little bit doucheish! Welcome to our community and be comfortable here, feel free to chat with us but read what your about to post twice as it can really offend some members and thats the last thing anyone wants.

Back to vape talk, I cant wait to get this badboy but I have to unload some stuff to pay for it! Christmas with three kids was quite expensive. I also forwarded your information (thermoVape) to a retailer in Charlotte, NC who is super interested in carrying your product. Good luck with your venture and I hope to see you around for the long haul.

See you in the classifieds...

:peace:

mvapes,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I don't think that would work Goodlife. The 18650 produces 3,6V, while two times 3,2V for the Tenergys results in 6,4V.

OhTheAgony,
Just received my unit. One thing I noticed is the batteries rattle a little bit inside of the unit and it doesn't take very much to turn it on.

Futuretvowner,

MacRadish

Futuretvowner said:
Just received my unit. One thing I noticed is the batteries rattle a little bit inside of the unit and it doesn't take very much to turn it on.

I believe the rattling was addressed as normal to account for battery size differences in the market place.

MacRadish,
First impression: appears to be very sturdy, very sleek, well made. Also it comes with a extended mouthpiece which I didn't know

Futuretvowner,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Goodlife101 said:
this thing fits 2 rca 123s right? any change i could throw a nice 18650 3100MaH battery on here and take longer to heat up but increase battery life a lot? anyone else try this or TV you think itll work?

The ThermoVape will accept a 17670 1600mAh battery, it will not accept a 18650. The problem is the voltage.

The wattage is a measurement of the ThermoVapes power, and it takes 25 to 30 watts to get the core hot enough to heat the air flowing through it to optimal vaporization temperature.

The wattage of the device can be calculated by dividing the voltage of the device squared, by the resistance (in ohms) of the heater core. Or W = V^2/Ohms. The wattage (W) or power of the athermoVape is directionally proportional to the voltage squared, meaning that the voltage has a huge impact on the power output of the device. If you drop the voltage of the device by using a single 3.7 volt battery (even if it reads 4-4.2v on a multimeter) you drop the power (Wattage) of the ThermoVape substantially.

The thermovape runs at around 30 watts because the 2 LiFePO4 batteries actually put out about 6.7 to 6.8 volts when fully charged.

If you decreased that to 4 volts with an 18650 or 17670 or any 3.7 v battery the wattage would drop to 10 watts, ot 1/3 as powerful.

This would be fine if the ThermoVape was a conduction vaporizer, the warm up time would just increase, but the metal element would easily reach 350-400+ degrees F and you would start to heat the plant material up enough to generate vapor. This works because that heating element is ion direct contact with the plant material.

However in a convection system, the heating element never touches the plant, it has to heat up the moving air to vaporization temperatures. This requires a lot more power. This is also the reason that there are few (any other then the ThermoVape?) pocket sized convection vaporizers, they usually need to be plugged into a wall or have a monster battery back.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

ThermoVape,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
MacRadish said:
Futuretvowner said:

I believe the rattling was addressed as normal to account for battery size differences in the market place.

Macrad is 100% correct. As we do not manufacture the batteries we must accept for the industry +\- tolerance and wrapper variation. This way it will work with any rcr LiFePO4 regardless of manufacturer.

ThermoVape,

OF

ThermoVape said:
However in a convection system, the heating element never touches the plant, it has to heat up the moving air to vaporization temperatures. This requires a lot more power. This is also the reason that there are few (any other then the ThermoVape?) pocket sized convection vaporizers, they usually need to be plugged into a wall or have a monster battery back.

I hope that helps.

To put this a different way: When you run a conduction system you only need to heat the small portion of the load in direct contact with the heater. The majority of the load doesn't get anywhere near that hot. In a conduction scheme you need to uniformly heat the entire load to nearly the magic temperature before the hottest part finally gives vapor (a much larger mass, therefore more energy needed).

TV seems to be a careful balance of a 'just big enough' heater and load and some truly heroic power delivery from a small package to run it, even if only for a very little while.

IMO impressive indeed....but I'm still holding out for the 'package deal' (not that it's a price advantage, but the idea of a 'switch hitting vape' seems right some how.

OF

OF,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Futuretvowner said:
First impression: appears to be very sturdy, very sleek, well made. Also it comes with a extended mouthpiece which I didn't know
What? I didnt get any longer mouthpiece :/ and i would be happier if you didnt either :lol:

SF Giant,
SF Giant said:
Futuretvowner said:
What? I didnt get any longer mouthpiece :/ and i would be happier if you didnt either :lol:

Yeah you definitely deserve one since you were the first user here.

Futuretvowner,
Top Bottom