Discontinued ThermoVape

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
B. said:
^^^ Teflon, Derlin, moon rocks, make it out of whatever, it'll be a great addition :p I have faith in the quality and safety of your materials, you've proven you know what you're doing in that regard.

I'm gettin a nice lil bonus from work shortly, i'm thinkin a TV will be my frivolous purchase!! (I hate having to use the rest responsibly, I wish I could just blow it all on one high end bong from ALT!) This is the first vape I've been excited about in a while...as it is I'm eager to get one...once I can use it with my BHO it'll be a slam dunk. Thanks TV! I'm hopin to take the plunge sometime in jan. I just hope no one gets it cheaper than I do :rolleyes:

(Sorry, couldn't help myself :p)

Looking forward to getting your hands on the Thermo as well. Glad you are excited about, we certainly are! It has been a labor of love, having you guys get your hands on them and tell us what you think has been great.

ThermoVape,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
THE 6 FETCH TEST!

One thing to add about our tests is that these have all been performed on the SAME UNIT. These are a cumulative series of tests. We call it our test dummy.

Enjoy: 6 FETCH TEST

Cheers!

The ThermoVape Team

ThermoVape,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
@Thermovape: what kind of battery life can we expect when using the concentrate attachment? Roughly the same as with the normal herb chamber? Im guessing it's a different heating system altogether?

SF Giant,

OF

ThermoVape said:
THE 6 FETCH TEST!

One thing to add about our tests is that these have all been performed on the SAME UNIT. These are a cumulative series of tests. We call it our test dummy.

Enjoy: 6 FETCH TEST

Cheers!

The ThermoVape Team

Another useful feature, be just the thing if you accidentally drop your TV....although getting pissed off at it for whatever reason and throwing it away might be a lot tougher. Or maybe that's the idea?

Also, will the dog be available as a stand alone accessory on the site? Or is it part of the full kit? All we have around here is cats, and I don't think they'll be much help.

Go ahead and keep it up, I'm holding off until the oil unit for no good reason at all except I'm having a lot of fun watching and learning. 30 plus Watts of fire an inch from your nose, how cool is that?

'cides which the thing reeks 'Doctor's office' (or maybe Dentist?), what more appropriate for MMJ use?

OF

OF,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm actually disappointed about the optional bacon cartridge. I can only use kosher vapes. :cool:

Stu,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
SF Giant said:
@Thermovape: what kind of battery life can we expect when using the concentrate attachment? Roughly the same as with the normal herb chamber? Im guessing it's a different heating system altogether?

You are correct, it is a different heating core. Almost zero ramp up time. Battery life (still using the same batteries) is around 10 times the run time of the ThermoVape. Our testers have been getting between 50-100 good inhales per charge. It is dependent somewhat on the concentrate, personal vaping style etc.

ThermoVape,

OF

Stu said:
I'm actually disappointed about the optional bacon cartridge. I can only use kosher vapes. :cool:

Hey, it could be worse. How about if it was a mandatory bacon cart, right? If it was AT&T flogging them we'd have to buy some bundle deal that probably would end up including steak knives.

And what about the vegans?

Naw, I say we cut TV a little more slack and see what happens next. Good show it's not summer or they'd prolly be down at Santa Cruz making videos of it surfing.....

OF

OF,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
ThermoVape said:
SF Giant said:

You ad correct it is a different heating core. Almost zero ramp up time.battery life (still using the same batteries) is around 10 times the run time of the ThermoVape. Our testers have been getting between 50-100 good inhales per charge. It is dependent somewhat on the concentrate, personal vaping style etc.

Cheers,

TV
Hmmmmmm, looks like i may have to start getting into concentrates

SF Giant,

OF

SF Giant said:
Hmmmmmm, looks like i may have to start getting into concentrates

Well if the Omicron experience is any model to go by (and I think it is), you're not going to want to go back. And your current fav gear is going to get lonely, and fast. Consider you only have to tank that rascal up every couple of battery charges. Yes, a couple hundred hits. Like taking a nuke carrier to sea (remember to come back for more fuel in about 22 years.....). And the cost per hit is less than bud, unless you go on a bender of course. Like owning a bar, you have to worry about drinking up the profits.

In the strange world we live in, over at Omicron, the buzz is all about the upcoming "Flower Cart". The Ying to go with the Yang over here......

OF

OF,

mephisto

Since the Om was mentioned, the mouthpiece from the Om makes a great fitting for
yer TV into a 14mm joint. It fits right over the delrin cap.
No worries about breakage, just slide it in....airtight. Nice!
Bring on the Revolution!!!!!

mephisto,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
pecosthecat said:
Great video with the dog. Nice to have such a durable vape.

Honestly, that is probably the hardest test we have put the ThermoVape though. Hurling it across an asphalt parking lot is certainly putting it through some serious stress!

Keep in mind that is our same test unit we have dropped repeatedly onto concrete from 6 feet, submerged in water, driven over, and thrown in a fire. Same unit (our "test dummy") used for all those tests....

Keeps on running, no problems :D

ThermoVape,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
ThermoVape said:
Keep in mind that is our same test unit we have dropped repeatedly onto concrete from 6 feet, submerged in water, driven over, and thrown in a fire. Same unit (our "test dummy") used for all those tests....

Keeps on running, no problems

that's awesome, man. :tup:
i dont see the other portables having the same success with these tests!

moodswing,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
moodswing said:
ThermoVape said:

Keeps on running, no problems

that's awesome, man. :tup:
i dont see the other portables having the same success with these tests!

We would love to see them try :D

We welcome side by side durability testing. If any powered, or butane integrated unit can beat the ThermoVape in regards to durability, I'll buy one and give it away as a forum prize.

ThermoVape,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
Is that 10% Discount legit? Will it work for a bundle (T1 kit + xtra mouthpieces, the concentrate attachment and xtra batteries??) Inquiring minds reaaaaally want to know? :D

Edited: Ahhhh, I see...

Chance2Vape,

OF

pecosthecat said:
Great video with the dog. Nice to have such a durable vape.

"It's just a dog toy he found somewhere, officer. He likes chasing it. Honest I didn't know it could do that too. Isn't that keen? Can I keep it?".

Hey, works for me. Should be worth a try, shouldn't it?

OF

OF,

DVS

Dabologist
Hey @TV, I read some people mentioning a mouthpiece fitted for water pipes.
I concur something that has a glass on glass attachment would make this so clutch!

Also super interested in the concentrate attachment. Any clue on when Pre-orders for this may start? I'm ready to sign up and buy that pronto. :p

Can't wait for my Thermo to arrive!

-DVS

DVS,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
DVS said:
Hey @TV, I read some people mentioning a mouthpiece fitted for water pipes.
I concur something that has a glass on glass attachment would make this so clutch!

Also super interested in the concentrate attachment. Any clue on when Pre-orders for this may start? I'm ready to sign up and buy that pronto. :p

Can't wait for my Thermo to arrive!

-DVS

We agree on the glass adapter, we will make it, stay tuned :D

The Days are numbered. The Revolution is coming mid-January.

We are are very excited as well.

ThermoVape,

gvape

ThermoVape said:
The Days are numbered. The Revolution is coming mid-January.

We are are very excited as well.

I look forward to seeing any videos or pictures of the Revolution.

How different is it from the liquid adapter that you show above?

gvape,

THCMuscle

I am really thrilled with how quickly and professionally this company and this product has progressed in so little time.

The product is out already, reviews are positive and the company has not only exhibited A++ customer service and attention to detail, they have already taken into account requests from this forum and begun to make additions and accessories. I am very, very impressed. This company is going places.

THCMuscle,
Top Bottom