Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

OF

Hm.....

We came up with something new, the drawing makes me giddy:drool: . Were going to make prototypes today and give it a whirl. New accessory time!:science:

Not a bit of it. You were giddy way before this morning.....

So very cool to have ideas in the morning, prototypes in the afternoon.

OF

OF,
Sorry if this has already been covered - can you vape ejuice (propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine based liquids) in the T1 or revolution? On one website it states that you can't - but I vaguely recall that it might be a possibility.

Thanks in advance.

cannybagoftudor,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Sorry if this has already been covered - can you vape ejuice (propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine based liquids) in the T1 or revolution? On one website it states that you can't - but I vaguely recall that it might be a possibility.

Thanks in advance.
You can purchase the HR AVA and adapter kit to transform your T1 or Revolution to an e-juice vaporizer. It's nicee! :love:

Bluntcrush,

ioright

Cloud Connoisseur
So I made some pretty nice Iso hash that came out with a really glassy texture. This stuff would otherwise be super difficult for me to dab, thankfully the revolution makes using this stuff a breeze. FWIW I have been using a leather awl from a fabric store as my dabber. Its got a nice long stainless steel tip on it; perfect for top loading large chunks. I still use my non-stick tool to push stuff down once in a while if necessary.

I was only using low quality trim for this hash, but I imagine this tool must just be a beast with quality concentrates. The first few tokes had a metallic taste, but it has gone away now.

ioright,

OF

Guys,

This will be a partial report, more to follow. But it's just too cool to keep to myself and I have permission to blab so here goes....

I just got back from an exciting visit to "TV Land" where T1, Revolution, some neat e-cig stuff they're based on and a bunch of other stuff is designed and made here in the Bay Area. Kind of a cross between Disneyland and a candy store where they do requests. Tim Posted earlier that they were going to make some prototypes of some new product today? Well they did, and here it is:

The one up front is the prototype (not plated yet), the one at the back a standard LV Revolution cart. Yup, you're looking at one side of the new widowless cart (the other side is about the same, no window there either.

Notice how it's shorter? That's because the top half has changed.....again taking our suggestions into account, it's not only shorter but also contains enough restrictions so the special restricted tip isn't needed. I'm told the current plan is to ship (within a week or so??) with the shorter tip from T1 so it's even shorter than before. Cool, eigh? But, friends and neighbors, check out what's inside:

Yes, a built in stirrer. It's made to not quite hit the ceramic so it can be used to stir up bubble hash and kif without worry (or even looking) or mess. But, catch this, it's been carefully sized and shaped so you can stick it straight into the oil jar coming off with a fat drop or two on the tip which you simply stick in and vape away. The tip comes 1.4 flea knees from the ceramic, the oil will load itself when it gets warm!

Those of you trying to gauge my excitement will have noted this post has my second and third photos ever posted.....is that a clue? I got some of the neat new products to do follow up testing on (not being in on the Beta testing of them), the ones we've heard about lately (water pipe adapters, the filter, stir tool, etc.) along with some new stuff for Beta test. I also got permission to talk some about the last rounds of testing (lead to the Revolution LV), insights I hope some will find interesting.

But for now, my camera battery needs charging and I've got some serious testing to get into here. More later.

OF

VAPORIZER22

Thanks for sharing OF. I am glad I waited on getting the LV Rev now, that windowless proto looks really nice.

VAPORIZER22,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Looks awesome! Great idea on the built in dabber/stir stick. I might have to jump on that one when its released. Are those going to come in LR for 3.7v?

jambandphan03,

OF

Looks awesome! Great idea on the built in dabber/stir stick. I might have to jump on that one when its released. Are those going to come in LR for 3.7v?

Absolutely, the one I have is a LR. I'm sure the same thing will be made in the 6 Volt version eventually, but this one I think set to release by then end of next week.

BTW, initial tests are it works lovely, thank you very much. I can't resist the urge to pull the top and peek inside with every hit (nothing really changes, but it's neat). This is a prototype (not even a Beta test, really) and is not plated so the top is a bit small in OD and the bottom big in the ID.....it's loose. Loose enough it's easily knocked out. They said plating will tighten it up, let's hope enough (they may even have to adjust the size when the pilot run comes back from plating). They've done this a long time, I suspect they'll hit it right the first time, but the margins are small so there might be a few days (not weeks or months). What a treat it is to have production outside the office door and the plating shop down the street. Talk about 'fast turn around'? It doesn't get much faster than that.

BTW, they got their new CNC machine up and running since my last visit. It basically doubles the number of parts they can make now. Every 20 seconds or so one of the three has finished a part and started the next. Each part identical to the last, and the next. They double shift those machines, think about how many e-cigs and vapes that is (at something like 38 parts each on average?)...... Joint's hoppin' I'll tell ya.

And hey, wanna know where all the 'right stuff' batteries are? They've got them there, I saw a bunch of their stash. There was a guy there just taking them out of the wraps for another guy to build up kits with, they were busy the whole time I was there, and there were several other guys doing assembly, test, inspections, and moving boxes full of parts and sub assemblies around as needed to keep stuff headed for the shipping dock. Fun to see, all in one large room no less.

Sorry to ramble, but yeah, you betcha, comes (first?) in LR, I asked.

OF

QuantumTimeSpace

Hashtronaut
Thank you so much for all the info OF, ThermoVape! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these new heater cores :D

Could we get an official word about weather the HR versions will be available at the same time the LR versions are? The money is so hot in my pocket it's about to catch my pants aflame!

QuantumTimeSpace,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Thank you so much for all the info OF, ThermoVape! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these new heater cores :D

Could we get an official word about weather the HR versions will be available at the same time the LR versions are? The money is so hot in my pocket it's about to catch my pants aflame!

We will be using this new smooth body on all of our Revolutions and AVA atomizers, They will all go live the same time. we'll let you know when it comes time

Tim
:goat:

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Absolutely, the one I have is a LR. I'm sure the same thing will be made in the 6 Volt version eventually, but this one I think set to release by then end of next week.

BTW, initial tests are it works lovely, thank you very much. I can't resist the urge to pull the top and peek inside with every hit (nothing really changes, but it's neat). This is a prototype (not even a Beta test, really) and is not plated so the top is a bit small in OD and the bottom big in the ID.....it's loose. Loose enough it's easily knocked out. They said plating will tighten it up, let's hope enough (they may even have to adjust the size when the pilot run comes back from plating). They've done this a long time, I suspect they'll hit it right the first time, but the margins are small so there might be a few days (not weeks or months). What a treat it is to have production outside the office door and the plating shop down the street. Talk about 'fast turn around'? It doesn't get much faster than that.

BTW, they got their new CNC machine up and running since my last visit. It basically doubles the number of parts they can make now. Every 20 seconds or so one of the three has finished a part and started the next. Each part identical to the last, and the next. They double shift those machines, think about how many e-cigs and vapes that is (at something like 38 parts each on average?)...... Joint's hoppin' I'll tell ya.

And hey, wanna know where all the 'right stuff' batteries are? They've got them there, I saw a bunch of their stash. There was a guy there just taking them out of the wraps for another guy to build up kits with, they were busy the whole time I was there, and there were several other guys doing assembly, test, inspections, and moving boxes full of parts and sub assemblies around as needed to keep stuff headed for the shipping dock. Fun to see, all in one large room no less.

Sorry to ramble, but yeah, you betcha, comes (first?) in LR, I asked.

OF

Very impressive stuff. Thanks for being the man on the street.

But did you get some high CBD oil while in the city?

ru_frothi,

OF

Very impressive stuff. Thanks for being the man on the street.

But did you get some high CBD oil while in the city?

I actually had to go the other way from there. It's on the list, not sure about this week yet, though. KT wanted to get together for a run there, seemed like a good idea until he started acting all crazy and stuff with this vape thing he bought......

OF

OF,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
OF getting me excited about the Rev again!! I love the look of the stirrer with the holes in the top to restrict the air flow and make the area more of a true oil chamber. I'll definitely be picking one up from the looks of this!

MarcellusWiley,

Friar

WOW, that new prototype looks to be the ticket. Trouble is I just sent in a money order for the Rev LV with window and the AVA LR, now I'm regretting not holding off. Are these really going to be available within a matter of a week or so? Will it retail for the same price? If so please hold off on shipping my order until the windowless unit is available and I'll order that instead. tony_dixon519@hotmail.com

Friar,

OF

OF getting me excited about the Rev again!! I love the look of the stirrer with the holes in the top to restrict the air flow and make the area more of a true oil chamber. I'll definitely be picking one up from the looks of this!

You know, the more I look at this, the more clever it is. It's clear they understand this stuff, their machines, and how to marry the two. I've never asked or counted, but I'd guess they're doing all that production with less than a dozen people? Everyone's busy but nobody seems at all stressed by it. If you have to work, it looks like a pretty OK job to me.

My only complaints so far are the loose top (should be right after plating) and if you play with it too much it gets hot. Maybe I never noticed that with Revolution, or maybe I'm just having too much fun with this? I'm taking some long thin hits right now, not letting it fully heat rather than letting it run and drawing off a monster hit a bit later. I also think it's cooling the vapor by forcing it through those little holes and making it change directions several times in the process. That's no doubt part of what's making the top get hot as well. As is the brass finger in the hot vapors (the stirrer) which will transfer it's heat upwards as well. If you pick it up every few minutes you'd never notice it I think, but intentionally doing chain hits makes it get hot after a while.

OF

OF,

QuantumTimeSpace

Hashtronaut
We will be using this new smooth body on all of our Revolutions and AVA atomizers, They will all go live the same time. we'll let you know when it comes time

Tim
:goat:

I was contemplating purchasing a HR AVA atomizer. How will this new design differ from the current model in regards to the AVA atomizers?

QuantumTimeSpace,

OF

OK, guys, I know how cruel this will be to some (waiting is such a bummer...) but it's just too neat to sit on any longer than I need to. This stuff is already in place and produced for some time, this is just a repackaging exercise across their product lines (stuff from the Alpha e-cigs). There was some discussion on stock of batteries involved and just how to package it up (remember they take huge efforts to 'not screw early buyers') but they said they'd release it very soon and gave permission to 'spill the beans'. A clever guy could probably haunt the e-cig sites and find the stuff, but I'd stay tuned to TV.....check it out:

That's the familiar Omicron V1 on the left with 'their cart' (nice Sour Diesel wax BTW), then the current revolution with standard LV Revolution cart and the protected 17670 battery for it. Next is the medium size Alpha Ultra I think) with the IMR 14500 for it wearing the new style prototype. Finally is the smallest, the Ultralite and it's battery. The last two batteries are on the familiar AA and AAA cell format (but at higher voltage of course).

I've actually been testing the middle size one, I was issued it with the Beta LV carts to test a while back. IMO it's a really nice update on the considerably larger version. Much more handy and still has a 'couple days' capacity for my use level. I'd laughed off the tiny one, BIG mistake. Tim set me straight. He's been using one for a while and claimed 30 hits per charge, IMO a great plenty. He's telling the truth, that little bugger is a serious power source, the cart doesn't know it's hooked to a midget.

These guys are all rock simple in design, built with the best materials for the job and probably the toughest vape made today? A fall out the car window and under the truck behind you would scratch it up no doubt, but dollars to doughnuts it'd still work. You should see the one they have on the widowsill they play fetch with the dog with.

My new unit is getting a work out for sure, I just finally flattened the first battery. I hope they don't make me give it back......

Anyway, guys, start day dreaming. It won't be long until you can order from them rather than digging on the web. Based on the numbers I heard discussed, the price is going to please as well.

Back to the important stuff......guys are waiting on this testing you know, can't let the side down can I? Please excuse me, duty calls...

OF

B.

War Criminal
Damn you OF and TV crew!! :cuss:

I was just thinking that my recently acquired TV Rev and omi cart combo(i call it the thermocron) and my soon to arrive cloud may cure, or at least send into remission, my full blown case of VAS.

Apparently I was wrong. I really need to stop reading these threads. I can't desire it if I don't know about it, right?

B.,

jambandphan03

in flavor country

I was just thinking that my recently acquired TV Rev and omi cart combo(i call it the thermocron) and my soon to arrive cloud may cure, or at least send into remission, my full blown case of VAS.

Apparently I was wrong. I really need to stop reading these threads. I can't desire it if I don't know about it, right?

I'm starting to feel the same way... My CC is getting full... :whip:

jambandphan03,

OF

I knew that would happen. Sure wish I had used a false name here......

To be honest, we're abandoning prior vapes that were once quite satisfying. But like finding out the clown at work makes more than you the information that there's a better deal out there can change reality (or at least how you see it). Like buying a new car when the old one is still practical I guess.

You could shut down the computer, not let your friends discuss the subject near you and probably be happy.....where's the fun in that?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom