Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

Trever

Exactly what i want. I have multiple emails saying they do not produce nor do they have a supply for rebuilds though "bodies/threaded base". Phone call commencing!

Trever,
Reactions: OF

OF

Exactly what i want. I have multiple emails saying they do not produce nor do they have a supply for rebuilds though "bodies/threaded base". Phone call commencing!

Good luck. Be sure you and they are talking about the same part.

If they can no longer build Revolution/DART this is not good.......

Please advise. TIA

OF

OF,
Reactions: Trever

Trever

Good luck. Be sure you and they are talking about the same part.

If they can no longer build Revolution/DART this is not good.......

Please advise. TIA

OF

"Trever!
You aren't having the best luck are you? I'm getting worried, because those aren't in stock. If the threading is coming apart, that might not be repairable/replaceable.

Do you want to send it in so I can have these guys take a look at it?

Anything you need my man.
Zeki"

Called but no awnser this was the email from march 4 this year. Zeki ended up removing the thread joint off his own ava to repair myn. But that was months ago so maybe he was mis informed or they have made more??

OF

Called but no awnser this was the email from march 4 this year. Zeki ended up removing the thread joint off his own ava to repair myn. But that was months ago so maybe he was mis informed or they have made more??

This is a warranty issue, right? The base it cross threaded?

I'd get it straight/send it in, again, if this means no more repairs that's big news.....

Thanks.

OF

OF,

Trever

This is a warranty issue, right? The base it cross threaded?

I'd get it straight/send it in, again, if this means no more repairs that's big news.....

Thanks.

OF

Correct it was a warranty issue. They told me that the heaters/ceramics are plentifull. But everything else is out...

Trever,

OF

Correct it was a warranty issue. They told me that the heaters/ceramics are plentifull. But everything else is out...

Heaters and ceramic parts are useless if you can't put the cores back together.......something's not making sense here......

I've got no plans to go sniff around for any other reasons, but perhaps that will change. No more repairs? Naw......

OF

Trever

Yeah something definetly is not making sense. Im guessing things were hectic and maybe bins were missplaced? I didnt understand why those things would be out either especially with loads of other parts. But whats a puzzle worth thats missing its last peice? Ill send another email and if they have more i can have another backup handy! No sense in a perfectly good dart sitting collecting dust if it can be revived

Trever,

petey1

I have a T1. I emailed Thermovape to see if they had any T1 to Revolution conversion kits or parts available. Here's the reply I got.

We no longer make those. They have been discontinued for 6 + months. You might be able to find them on Vapor Nation, Vape World or GotVape.

Regards,
Zeki

I then tried to email all of their suggestions, but they too were out of stock on those parts as well.

This sucks.

petey1,

OF

I have a T1. I emailed Thermovape to see if they had any T1 to Revolution conversion kits or parts available. Here's the reply I got.

I then tried to email all of their suggestions, but they too were out of stock on those parts as well.

This sucks.

First off, howdy, welcome to the Forum. Congrats on the T1, great choice IMO.

I don't think all is lost if you're brave enough. What is it you want to do, duplicate the original offering? I think we can make that happen fairly easily. The original supply we should be able to duplicate.

I think what we need to be willing to do is have you drill a hole in the bottom of your T1 and the battery tube inside to pass the cable through. Something between 3/8 and half an inch.

The parts are Nickle plated Aluminum, easy to deal with if you're handy (or know someone who is).

Then we make a dummy battery (probably Delrin or PTFE tube with a screw for a contact and spring to 'ground' the battery tube it slips into). We could put a connector at the bottom of the dummy like the original but it's probably easier to just put the whole cord through so it's not always trying to unplug like the original did.

If you can deal with the holes, I can probably take care of the rest. Might be a fun project, really.
There might even be a few more folks that would want on?

Anyway, think about making the holes (which, cosmetics aside, shouldn't hurt the T1) and reply here or PM me if you want to explore it.

Edit: Forget all that, it's useful if you want to do something else......maybe.....

OF

Last edited:

OF

OF, I think he wants to get the adapter head/top to throw the Rev on the T1 body. Sounds like you're suggesting a power supply kinda? I dunno you lost me at drilling holes :lol:

I sure did. I misread it as a PA somehow.

OK, different answer. You don't need one?

To adapt a T1 to use a Revolution cart just unscrew the T1 core and thread the Revolution in, same threads. Ugly but works just fine......

Thanks for correcting me, now to be sure the fellow I lied to finds out.....

I have a T1. I emailed Thermovape to see if they had any T1 to Revolution conversion kits or parts available.

OK forget what I said before, trust me this time? You don't need anything but a SV Revolution (or LV and battery change).

Sorry for the confusion. At least the sucky part is gone, and you don't have to drill holes after all.......

OF

petey1

To adapt a T1 to use a Revolution cart just unscrew the T1 core and thread the Revolution in, same threads. Ugly but works just fine......

Yeah, I'd LOVE to do that... but I can't find the parts anywhere. That's the whole point of my post.

petey1,

OF

Yeah, I'd LOVE to do that... but I can't find the parts anywhere. That's the whole point of my post.

I'm still confused I guess. You have a T1 and a Revolution you want to use it on? Easily done, remove the top and heat core from the T1, leaving the part that holds the switch and battery tube, and screw the Revolution in where the heat core was.

OF

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
Though I understand exactly what OF is trying to tell you, it's pretty easy to be confused about what he's said, since the parts he's telling you to separate appear to be a single part.

You unscrew the top/mouthpiece part so you can see the bowl (as you normally do to fill and empty it). You also normally unscrew the part that holds the bowl and the bowl itself (as a "single" part) from the tube that hold the batteries (to change the batteries). However, the bowl itself can unscrew from the piece it sits in, which is the less-than-obvious part, because you normally never separate the bowl part from the piece it sits in. If you unscrew the bowl itself, you'll see it has the same thread as your Revo core, which can be screwed in instead of the T1 bowl. Wrapping rubber bands around the tapered part of the bowl makes it easier to unscrew the bowl from its holding piece. (Also a tip from OF, from years ago).

And as OF also mentioned, it's not as pretty this way, but it works just as well (and it's free).

petey1

I'm still confused I guess. You have a T1 and a Revolution you want to use it on? Easily done, remove the top and heat core from the T1, leaving the part that holds the switch and battery tube, and screw the Revolution in where the heat core was.

OF

If I had or could get the parts, it would not be necessary for me to post on HOW to use the parts. The whole point of my post which has been almost totally misunderstood by you is that I cannot source any T1 to Revolution conversion kits or parts. I emailed Thermovape per my original post, and they said they're not making/carrying them since it's been discontinued for over 6 months. I thought it was straightforward to understand. Guess not.

petey1,
Reactions: CentiZen

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
Did you, perhaps, miss my post, which is between OF's post and your post?

Or did, perhaps, I misunderstand what you're trying to do? I see from your original post that you have a T1 already. Do you not have the Revo core? If you do have the Revo (or DART or AVA) core, then you already have all you need. If you don't have a Revo (or DART or AVA) core, then that's all you need, and you'll have to hunt around for one. They show up in the classified section here, and also show up in online stores here and there.

So if the real problem is that you don't have a Revo (or DART or AVA) core, then your posts here just need to be "anyone know where I can get a Revo (or DART or AVA) core?"

We're trying to help, you know...

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The whole point of my post which has been almost totally misunderstood by you is that I cannot source any T1 to Revolution conversion kits or parts.
Now I'm confused. You have a T1, as well as the Revolution cart correct? Then you've got what you need to get it up and running... I'm pretty sure TV still has the intro video for the T1 on their youtube page, you can see the whole break down and put-together. You break down the T1 to the point where you can unscrew the actual bowl part (the loose leaf part) and it reveals another threading where you can put the Rev on.

Do you want the adapter kit just for aesthetics?

edit: here, start watching at 2:00. You'll see he unscrews the top part of the bowl, exposing the bowl where you would usually load. Then watch as he takes that part off and the rest of the unit stays intact. Notice the smaller threading to the right of the white section of the unscrewed bowl. That's the 510 connection, it's the exact same as the one on the Revolution cart. All you have to do after that is screw the Rev cart in and you're good to go. Keep voltages in mind, you don't want to be running the 3.7v Revolution (LR) on a 6v T1.

Last edited:

petey1

Sometimes I have a problem being able to tell what I'm talking about since I'm not all familiar with all the parts, etc of these things. I know I'd need the Revolution conversion for the T1 in order to use wax/oil, which is my ultimate goal. I know getting that from the manufacturer would be ideal, but that's no longer a possibility. UGH. Please let me know. Thanks!

petey1,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Oh... you don't actually have the Revolution cart! Well... keep an eye on the Classified section to see if any Revolutions come up for sale. They're not made anymore and stocks of them are pretty much gone...

Quetzalcoatl,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Here's a shot at just a bit more clarification:

T1 + Revolution Core = Oils and wax for your T1

T1 + Revolution Core + T1 to Revolution Conversion Kit = Oils and Wax, and looks more aesthetically pleasing

I'm pretty sure Petey thought that "Revolution Conversion Kit" referred to a complete revolution package to convert your T1 into a working Rev, when in fact the phrase refers to a purpose-made adapter piece to make the Rev core attach to a T1 in a better looking way.

Cheers, vape on

Top Bottom