Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

Trever

Yeah i can agree on the utrasonic possibly doing damage. Im pretty impressed how much has already came out since its gotten about 90 today, i replaced the iso 3 times to check color change and its hardly changing now. Yeah gummed up myn was indeed I think i broke it in wrong ran a bunch of thick bho through it now i've got some really honey like errl that should work awesome. Remember load small load often lol........ And yeah core still fine sure of that, if it doesnt work think ill take out the trusty fluke and check what shes reading.
<3

Trever,

farscaper

wondering this myself. The 9 dollar price tag is quite appealing
the thing that i was confused about is the default option comes up as offering the setup with tenergy charger and batteries as the "beta kit" so thats why i wonder if it is offered as a LV option too? :shrug:

farscaper,

OF

so has anyone tried this yet?
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/thermovape-revolution-windart-kit
or perhaps tried it with their own setup at home?

is this an SV or LV? either way it seems a right economical way for a new hand to get a hold of all the best at once.

I've seen them but not tried them. IIRC the nose on the DART is a tiny bit smaller so it can fit into the piece below (other half of the window), IIRC the total package is a little longer than DART but should otherwise be the same except the window of course. And being 3 pieces, not two plus mouthpiece of course. I'm not sure what's the deal with the adapter bit at the bottom.

It's SV (the batteries and charger are give aways). You could no doubt order the same deal in LV if you wanted.

IMO an interesting idea, gives a guy 'both options'......

wondering this myself. The 9 dollar price tag is quite appealing

Not sure what to say about that, reads $95 right now to me??? Nine bucks seems too good to be true......which I guess it wasn't?

OF

OF,

farscaper

I've seen them but not tried them. IIRC the nose on the DART is a tiny bit smaller so it can fit into the piece below (other half of the window), IIRC the total package is a little longer than DART but should otherwise be the same except the window of course. And being 3 pieces, not two plus mouthpiece of course. I'm not sure what's the deal with the adapter bit at the bottom.

It's SV (the batteries and charger are give aways). You could no doubt order the same deal in LV if you wanted.

IMO an interesting idea, gives a guy 'both options'......

Not sure what to say about that, reads $95 right now to me??? Nine bucks seems too good to be true......which I guess it wasn't?

OF
its 9.99 for just the cart , the whole package (cart, batteries and charger) is 95, you can select to just get the cart on the site.

after re-reading the description, it almost sounds like its more like a window rev with a built in tool as opposed to a best of both worlds, which makes sense... although that in itself could be the best of both worlds for some. :brow:

farscaper,

OF

Hit the drop down menu. Only winDART loader is $9.99

Yup. The link quoted by the OP was for a whole kit, questioning which version of the Revolution was involved.

The loader, of course, has no voltage rating.

its 9.99 for just the cart , the whole package (cart, batteries and charger) is 95, you can select to just get the cart on the site.

after re-reading the description, it almost sounds like its more like a window rev with a built in tool as opposed to a best of both worlds, which makes sense... although that in itself could be the best of both worlds for some. :brow:

Yup. Sorta. It's the normal Revolution cart with an additional loader section. What the bit on the bottom is I still don't know. Similar to, but slightly different I think than DART itself. As a stand alone I think it has merit, as an add on to an existing Revolution for a guy with access to oils and waxes it seems a no brainer upgrade to me.

I believe the $9.99 is for the loader extension, not the cart.

Quite right.

OF

Trever

Any idea how to tell which votage rev/dart is just by the production number? Im beginning to think after a 2 day soak and multiple boilings my darts coil may not be getting hot enough? My erll still just collects around the edges of the top ceramic and only gives me very small vapes. Friend of myns still just putting myn to shame, same set up as myn t1/conversion kit with dart. any ideas? Im kinda hoping in future models a coned bottom for a good channel for liquid to run instead of collecting around the ceramic imho.

Trever,

tepictoton

I believe you can see it on the buttom where it connects to the btteries. If it says nothing it is a 6volt one, if it says LR it is the one for 3,7volts...

coorect me if I am wrong...so no writing on the buttom part, then it is 6V

tepictoton,
Reactions: OF

OF

coorect me if I am wrong...so no writing on the buttom part, then it is 6V

Yup, that's my understanding as well. It holds true for the units I have (except for a few old prototypes, which don't really count....).

In broad terms it's fine to run either at LV (SV just won't work well), the rule should be 'don't put a LV marked unit on 6 Volts' I think.

OF

OF,

StickyShisha2

i just signed for my Lv dart cart and adapter to fit my Ophos.

anything i should know, or i'm just going to jump right in?

StickyShisha2,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i just signed for my Lv dart cart and adapter to fit my Ophos.

anything i should know, or i'm just going to jump right in?
you may not need to screw it almost all the way down to the ophos, leave a crack and then tighten down the dart. when it's close then check the other to see if it wants to move any more. does that make sense.
also as OF says, load small and load often. you may need to load twice to get it going. other than that, enjoy!

Bob Loblaw,

mike111

Well after taking the advice of some here to give Thermovape another chance. I accepted the revolution cartridge low voltage. I attached it to my 3.7 v battery and it got very hot and didnt produce vapor. I listed that in this forum and then waited for a response. I never received one I then Emailed them and still no response. Now Im out $54.00. Next step I guess is contacting the credit card company. Again a bad experience .
Not only didnt the cartridge work but the medication was wasted tooo. But when a company treats its customers like this, I cant understand why.

mike111,

OF

yep, needed to load it twice to get it going. started with some BlueDream wax as it is the most flavorful extract i have and boy oh boy does this give a thick, tasty cloud.

Don't tell the others what they're missing. Let's try to keep it our little secret?

IMO another neat aspect is if you're in the mood for a tiny hit, that's easy to make happen too. Does kinda spoil you, doesn't it?

Congrats, Lady. Time to enjoy it, and start thinking of how to get your hands on some more tasty concentrates.......

OF

StickyShisha2

Congrats, Lady. Time to enjoy it, and start thinking of how to get your hands on some more tasty concentrates.......

OF

there are plenty of tasty concentrates around, but they don't all work well in my Omicron.

next up for the dart is just the opposite, abv bho mixed with dab rig reclaim (winterized).
after a gram of this has been through the dart cart, i plan to clean it and taste test some BlueDream again.

StickyShisha2,

StickyShisha2

... although i still would like to see TV produce a larger capacity errl cart.

some kind of syringe in place of the dart in the mouthpiece.
or perhaps a revolver as a mouthpiece, turn one click to the next load.

(i don't plan on back-reading this 100+ page thread. My ideas are most likely in there already)

StickyShisha2,
Reactions: Nick Again
some kind of syringe in place of the dart in the mouthpiece.
or perhaps a revolver as a mouthpiece, turn one click to the next load.

I've been thinking along similar lines. Mostly leaning toward something like a wire plunger and tube injector, but I *really* like the idea of turning a piece near the top. Mechanical things can be so much more difficult than electrical or electronics.

(i don't plan on back-reading this 100+ page thread. My ideas are most likely in there already)
I don't think anyone else has said this before (and I'm pretty sure I have read every post in this thread).

-NDA

Nick Again,

OF

btw... congrats Miss Shisha. the Dart is the best oil option available right now IMO. although i still would like to see TV produce a larger capacity errl cart.

Gee, you don't suppose TV might have had that on the 'list of things the customers have said they wanted' that Tim told us is being used to develop the next generation do you?

Well, do you?

OF

OF,

2clicker

Observer
Gee, you don't suppose TV might have had that on the 'list of things the customers have said they wanted' that Tim told us is being used to develop the next generation do you?

Well, do you?

OF

yes. i do.

now can you kindly remove the bamboo from under my finger nails? your the best.

2clicker,

glenda

underground artist and musician
Howdy.

Glad to hear you're on track. Yes, there are two sizes of pads from Volcano, both way too big. If you poke around with them some you'll find they're actually a woven wire tube, a single strand. The tube is fairly long. I tease it out (at least on one end) then using sharp scissors carefully cut some off one end (trying to cut 'square' so as to not create a pile of short pieces. As a guess, a inch and a half piece? You want enough to make a pad perhaps 1/4 inch thick when moderately well packed in the bottom. Not enough to effect airflow but plenty of depth to trap loose debris. There's plenty of volume in the bowl, don't be afraid to experiment.

Just last night I was enjoying just such a setup in my DaVinci. A little pad at the bottom and about 1/8 gram of nice bubble hash over it. "Worked a treat" as the saying goes.

Best wishes.

OF

Greetings Again Dude

Just got my Evolution conversion kit, yet to fire it up as have to go in studio to record, so later ;o) before I read your answer I cut the volcano pads on edge in square and did get little pieces, but rolled it in my fingers to make small round slightly flattened wire ball (petite pois pea size) and intend to slide that down heating tube. The holes are not that big at the bottom I'm glad to see but can see the dustier elements of pollen would get in their.

Would be cool if TV started supply specific pads for this job but with this Volcano pads you can make a very decent pad to protect heater element.

If I have time I'll update later on whether this can deal with my pollen concentrate where the Revolution failed, but will keep REv for oil from Da Buddha home unit. Hoping results later will justify me retiring the unreliable and non-robust iOlite unit which sent back under warranty 3 times in one year. Although I will say they sent me two units back first time by mistake, which I sold meaning I got it very cheap ;o)

Respect x

Top Bottom