Discontinued ThermoVape Evolution

Thanks JoeKickass and Vaporizer 22. The way people have been talking up the bubble sando inside of the Evo, I figured I would just go with the Dart to start, and see if the Rev is still calling my name afterwards. Appreciate the insight.

tharealmclovin

I put .2 into my dart and it lasts me about half the day. Just keep a small 5ml jar in your pocket with like .5 and sneak to the bathroom and refill.

I personally like the omicron/persei cart for when I'm out all day.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
I put .2 into my dart and it lasts me about half the day. Just keep a small 5ml jar in your pocket with like .5 and sneak to the bathroom and refill.

I personally like the omicron/persei cart for when I'm out all day.

Thank you, that shuts out the DART for the use itd get here. How about the Rev cart. How much can that load?

Porquiplane,

JoeKickass

Thank you, that shuts out the DART for the use itd get here. How about the Rev cart. How much can that load?
I would think about the same as the Dart... the bottom/heater is exactly the same.

It sounds like you are looking for a replacement/compliment to the omicron carts, something that will go for days without refilling, but I think you will only find that here if your tolerance is low. I see two basic rev/dart users: people with low tolerance who don't need to fully heat the unit to be satisfied, and people like me who enjoy the rev/dart for it's sheer vapor production abilities and run it at 100%.

If you don't need thick clouds, or say you are satisfied with a couple 2.4 omi cart puffs, I think you might be able to get the Rev/Dart to work for you for maybe even a whole day!

But if you have a tolerance the Rev/Dart can also be worth purchasing for their ability to quickly produce huge amounts of vapor. I like to let it get nice and hot, use reasonably large dabs that splash down onto the heater (producing intense flavor :D), and draw slowly at first. When you see the vapor get as thick as milk you can draw faster, and just keep repeating that until you're happy.

That's the main benefit I see to a high-tolerance user, it will quickly get you as medicated as you can stand... but using it that way creates lots of smell, uses a lot of battery, and is not exactly something you could do in an enclosed bathroom without turning the place into a fog...

jpdnkstr

I would think about the same as the Dart... the bottom/heater is exactly the same.

It sounds like you are looking for a replacement/compliment to the omicron carts, something that will go for days without refilling, but I think you will only find that here if your tolerance is low. I see two basic rev/dart users: people with low tolerance who don't need to fully heat the unit to be satisfied, and people like me who enjoy the rev/dart for it's sheer vapor production abilities and run it at 100%.

If you don't need thick clouds, or say you are satisfied with a couple 2.4 omi cart puffs, I think you might be able to get the Rev/Dart to work for you for maybe even a whole day!

But if you have a tolerance the Rev/Dart can also be worth purchasing for their ability to quickly produce huge amounts of vapor. I like to let it get nice and hot, use reasonably large dabs that splash down onto the heater (producing intense flavor :D), and draw slowly at first. When you see the vapor get as thick as milk you can draw faster, and just keep repeating that until you're happy.

That's the main benefit I see to a high-tolerance user, it will quickly get you as medicated as you can stand... but using it that way creates lots of smell, uses a lot of battery, and is not exactly something you could do in an enclosed bathroom without turning the place into a fog...
Just got my DART this morning, and I don't think it has the travel, or efficiency advantage, but I'm mixing BHO and Bubble with good luck, although I think its getting pretty dirty, but with getting it hot, it produces THICK clouds!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
So I have been mainly using my 6v Evo for a while now, and decided it's time to say goodbye to the 3.7v so it's up for grabs over in the classifieds (full kit). We had a good run together. ;)

jambandphan03,

tharealmclovin

Is the "Vaporizer Interface" necessary on a Persei?? Or can I just get the cartridge with the adapter??

tharealmclovin,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Anyone get their batteries from Lighthound??? which 6V would be recommended?
yes, excellent dealer, recommended the net over. tenergy like tv sells are great. and most recommended by OF, iirc. i use 'em myself, but they do need the special charger. you can also get the ultra fire like D9 has and use the WF-188 charger for all other batt types as well (except the tenergy)

tharealmclovin

yes, excellent dealer, recommended the net over. tenergy like tv sells are great. and most recommended by OF, iirc. i use 'em myself, but they do need the special charger. you can also get the ultra fire like D9 has and use the WF-188 charger for all other batt types as well (except the tenergy)

that was my plan. WF-188 and like 4 batteries. FIgured I'll go through and order an extra every battery i need

HoneyAir

I should receive it by the end of the week. Can't wait! I will post on the T1 thread now...

Just a heads up, it may take longer than that.

I ordered July 9th, and it still has not been shipped. The shipping label was made, but FedEx has not received the package yet. There were a lot of July 4th sale orders, so they are still filling them.

I could be wrong about your order though-- I ordered the A/C adapter as well and maybe that is making my order take longer?

HoneyAir,

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
My order is unshipped too, but in my case it's due to the T1 glass mouthpiece, which was still being made when I ordered. An email from TV indicated they hoped to have them delivered, and the order shipped, today.

Haywood,
Reactions: OF

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Lets see if the order of adapter, Evo black cart and smooth-flow tip goes through. None of those should be out of stock...

Porquiplane,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Just a heads up, it may take longer than that.

I ordered July 9th, and it still has not been shipped. The shipping label was made, but FedEx has not received the package yet. There were a lot of July 4th sale orders, so they are still filling them.

I could be wrong about your order though-- I ordered the A/C adapter as well and maybe that is making my order take longer?

I apologize again about the increased time to get orders shipped out, we are very busy getting all the orders filled and will make sure you get your order as soon as possible.

Glass should be in today everyone! Once we approve the etching and fitment everything will get shipped out. Please bear with us :)

Cheers,

Tim

SameOldTim,
Reactions: OF

ctweips

Had an eight person session with myself and seven heavy combusters using nothing but my Evo no shield with extended UFO, there were a lot of impressed people. Before we started many were talking about how vaporizers don't give them big hits or get them medicated. I changed some minds last night. I don't have enough good things to say about the adapter. It's amazing and well worth the price. You may find yourself using way to much flower it's so awesome... You have been warned

ctweips,

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
I apologize again about the increased time to get orders shipped out, we are very busy getting all the orders filled and will make sure you get your order as soon as possible.

Glass should be in today everyone! Once we approve the etching and fitment everything will get shipped out. Please bear with us :)

Cheers,

Tim
Etching? Does this imply you guys took my advice and put a little emblem on there like Vrip does with their branding? I think that will look tight if ya did.

PhreedomPhries,
Reactions: SameOldTim

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Excited to get it then ct. Hope the two day shipping is worth it, and doesnt get flunked by handling time. :/

Porquiplane,
Had an eight person session with myself and seven heavy combusters using nothing but my Evo no shield with extended UFO, there were a lot of impressed people. Before we started many were talking about how vaporizers don't give them big hits or get them medicated. I changed some minds last night. I don't have enough good things to say about the adapter. It's amazing and well worth the price. You may find yourself using way to much flower it's so awesome... You have been warned

What adapter are you talking about? Do you mean the direct-connect mouthpiece?

TheDudeNextDoor,

TonyBlaze

Cheers,

Tim

I placed my order last Saturday on the 7th when I called last Wednesday I was told all orders had been shipped except orders with the glass pieces. I didn't order any glass and tracking still only says shipping info received I know that USPS doesn't always scan right away but I'm in California so I don't think it should take this long at least to show some tracking info

TonyBlaze,

OF

I placed my order last Saturday on the 7th when I called last Wednesday I was told all orders had been shipped except orders with the glass pieces. I didn't order any glass and tracking still only says shipping info received I know that USPS doesn't always scan right away but I'm in California so I don't think it should take this long at least to show some tracking info

No offense, but do we really all need to be in on this sort of communication? I suggest off line contact will be faster (I doubt TV has someone monitoring this forum full time.....) and keep the bandwidth open for stuff of a broader interest?

Thanks for considering.

OF

ctweips

What adapter are you talking about? Do you mean the direct-connect mouthpiece?
Well I have no idea how I forgot to mention that we were using the power adapter. Otherwise gettin eight people in on a session would've required way more batteries than I own. We ran probably 9-10 bowls through it total letting the unit cool down when it eventually became hot

ctweips,
Still amazed at how much better my Evo is working for me since implementing the "rotary switch" mod. I did find that the lower half of the unit was still getting rather hot to handle, though, so I wrapped it in leather stripping. Took care of that problem and doesn't look TOO ghetto I think. It's amazing how much more functional it is.

HhqZ3.jpg

Thanks for the explanation, ctweips. I'm surprised you could get through 9-10 bowls before the unit became hot. One bowl with a battery, and this thing is hot, hence the leather in the pic above.

TheDudeNextDoor,

ctweips

Still amazed at how much better my Evo is working for me since implementing the "rotary switch" mod. I did find that the lower half of the unit was still getting rather hot to handle, though, so I wrapped it in leather stripping. Took care of that problem and doesn't look TOO ghetto I think. It's amazing how much more functional it is.

HhqZ3.jpg

Thanks for the explanation, ctweips. I'm surprised you could get through 9-10 bowls before the unit became hot. One bowl with a battery, and this thing is hot, hence the leather in the pic above.
It was more like 2-3 before it was hot... however I let it cool down for a minute each time before it got to the point of being too hot. I had never put it through a session like that and didnt wanna push it too hard. But man did it perform, the power adapter takes away the learning curve which allows people who have never used it to still get big clouds.:clap:

Top Bottom