Discontinued Thermovape Cera

coffinoff

Just want to give a shout out to the whole TET Team, keep up the good work!!!!!
I just called to confirm an added order & to my pleasure Zeki noted that my Feb. order should be shipping within a week or two, I can barely contain my self!!!!!
Thank you a million Zeki, and the whole TET TEAM!!!!!

Thanks for posting their response so I didn't have to bug them about it again. Mine was a Feb order as well so I'm glad to know what's up.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Thanks for posting their response so I didn't have to bug them about it again. Mine was a Feb order as well so I'm glad to know what's up.
Yeah, zeki was sooooooo cool, i didnt even want to ask, and he just gave me the heads up!!!!!
Simple amazing TET!!!

They also have a blog on their website that shares that type of info sometimes
Thank you thats good to know, will check there blog out!!!

coffinoff

They also have a blog on their website that shares that type of info sometimes
Nice!

http://thermovape.com/blog/
If he was saying two to three weeks for Jan Feb orders a few days ago, he was either being real conservative then or they're moving faster now. Or maybe a bit of both. Heh.

I still have a DART that I need to send in to get rebuilt. I'm debating if I should do it now or wait.

hektik8625

Just want to give a shout out to the whole TET Team, keep up the good work!!!!!
I just called to confirm an added order & to my pleasure Zeki noted that my Feb. order should be shipping within a week or two, I can barely contain my self!!!!!
Thank you a million Zeki, and the whole TET TEAM!!!!!
That's some great news! I placed my order in feb too! Light at the end of the tunnel :) I'm kinda a knucklehead, I should have preordered in dec. when I found out about it, oh well IMO it's worth the wait from what I've read here, plus thanks to ZEKI for the best customer care :)

hektik8625,
Reactions: coffinoff

xclarryx

yep i called tet yesterday too, i ordered a LL jan 23rd and he said theyve been shipping out pretty large orders and my order should go out within the next week or two. it sounds to me like the ball is FINALLY really rolling in TETs neck of the woods. good to hear.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Another One Bites the Dust

Hello everyone! ​
For those that are still waiting for their December order, we are very close! There are only ~40 orders remaining after this shipment of ~20 goes out. ​
​We are expecting our next shipment of batteries by 3/5/13 Tuesday. If all goes well December orders should all be shipped by the end of the week. ​
The production team has been assembling faster than Santa's elves. For those that have orders further ahead (January, February), expect an email with tracking info in the two and three weeks, respectively. ​
​Check back for updates. We will do our best to keep you informed as we ship and receive in parts.​
Thanks again.​
T.E.T.

yes, this was posted march 4th!:rockon:

BLAZING OG,

GR

The above post and the TET website saying they are 2-4 weeks behind in shipping has got me real close to my ordering.

I am looking for TI owners of the EO cart to step up and tell me their personal experience. TET has said they will not sell me a SS Cera with a TI oil cart since they do not at this point in time recommend mixing, however I can order a SS Cera with a SS cart and add an oil TI cart but apparently I can not do this for on an iPad ( every time I add a TI Cera and add a TI oil cart it goes away when I remove the TI Cera. Oh well). I really don't need a LL cart but could see doing an EO SS and adding a TI oil as well if I can figure out how to. This would at least give a nice review of any differences between the carts.

I guess TET would feel better if I ordered a TI Cera and an extra SS cart, who wouldn't.

Rocco

Hooray to TET for almost getting these pre-orders done, they desrve A big pat on the back! Theyve had issues but you've gotta hand it to them for handling everything with CLASS A attitude, more companies need to be like this and I will still support them despite their downfalls, I mean thats what love is about, I know despite their problems this company is striving for things greater than we can imagine IMO and I love em for doing that!:2c:

On A more on topic note....Ill probably get my SS LL and EO just in time for Spring break and will have plenty of time on my hands, maybe I can shoot a video for some of the newbies and the other people that are still "on the Fence" about ordering(hopefully Video classes from a few years ago will help me make one on par with the likes of Tweek's video, which was very well done, props Tweek!

Edit: A big thanks to all of the people that are taking time to post useful releveant reports and even the people that are asking good questions that most of us were wondering. The mods on here definitely deserve a big thanks too! You guys have to put up with some pretty annoying people and probably read so many posts that you have glasses thick as Binoculars :clap:

Belgianvapor

I was just disassembling my cera after a session, to get it to cool a bit faster and because I just love to take the cera apart :) and when I was holding the main body, without the mouthpiece, cartridge and button i was thinking that this could be the perfect measure for the cera mini !!

nickzzzx

After using my cera for a bit....
I've never used the revolution EO cartridge in the past so I didn't really know how often to load my cera based on that previous experience that some people already had when receiving their new CEOs.
I remember reading around the Rev thread for fun, and OF mentioned "load small and load often" or something very similar to that. I think he's definitely found the optimum way to run these EO cartridges. The first time I loaded, I'm pretty sure I put in the correct amount (just eyeballing it), but then I loaded a little bit more too early and it was slightly overfilled. I'm assuming it looks overfilled when you can see oil on the sides of the top ceramic plate and it clogs slightly. There was no real detriment to running it slightly overfilled other than a slight flavor degradation when it was getting low, not bad at all. I've realized it's best to load small and load often so as to keep the ceramic saturated but not overly saturated. This will ensure that the oil loaded within the ceramic goes through as few heat cycles as possible to preserve the flavor of the oil. I'm loving my Cera EO so far, it's the best method I've ever used to vape oils. Way too easy! :)

OF

I think he's definitely found the optimum way to run these EO cartridges.

There was no real detriment to running it slightly overfilled other than a slight flavor degradation when it was getting low, not bad at all. I've realized it's best to load small and load often so as to keep the ceramic saturated but not overly saturated. This will ensure that the oil loaded within the ceramic goes through as few heat cycles as possible to preserve the flavor of the oil.

Fantastic report! I agree, you've no doubt found the best technique for you by the best of all possible ways, experimentation. IMO what you find is good for one and all (at least as a good starting point for their quests). Moderately overloaded (to me that means the ceramic looks wet usually) even if there's slight plugging at the narrow points (as long as it doesn't leak out or be a PITA to clear).

I find running it until it starts to slow down then adding 1/4 to 1/3 gram is about tops. Otherwise, as you say it can get 'muddy tasting' and just as important to me it gets slower to get into action. More than 20 seconds to full production probably means oil was burning getting there.

I know a serious 'big clouds or die' type who keeps a gram in his, seriously. It's basically full to the top, the ceramic is 'under water'. He's happy, who's to argue? Tough little rascal, the Cera cart.

Like driving a manual transmission car. At first you're lost, after a bit it's natural to manage engine speed against gears and conditions. The tachometer (if it ever was there) is no longer really important.

Anyway, congrats. Sounds like you took Cear on it's own grounds and won big time! Bully!

OF

jivebuggered

Hey all!

Batteries came in nice and early and we were able to send out a ton of Cera's!

A big thanks again to NoName for swinging by and helping us get packaging ready! Forever grateful!

Cheers,
Tim
Hi Tim i asked sales if they could send me a spare "pigtail" (coiled wire at bottom of battery compartment) along with other stuff i ordered, but no luck there so i am asking you. If there is going to be any mods to the latching switch down the line i will certainly need a spare one. I have arthritic prob`s and find it hard with the present latching switch. I mean i think it`s the least TV could do since i really didnt get the original switch i preordered in November last year! Thanks I can be contacted at jivebug1@gmail.com)

jivebuggered,

iamn3ko

Hi Tim i asked sales if they could send me a spare "pigtail" (coiled wire at bottom of battery compartment) along with other stuff i ordered, but no luck there so i am asking you. If there is going to be any mods to the latching switch down the line i will certainly need a spare one. I have arthritic prob`s and find it hard with the present latching switch. I mean i think it`s the least TV could do since i really didnt get the original switch i preordered in November last year! Thanks I can be contacted at jivebug1@gmail.com)

No one received a latching switch...

The one you have now should be momentary, and it doesn't look like there's any plans of making a latching switch.

It sucks, we all know. That's been discussed here already a thousand times. There's multiple ways you can solve that, that's been discussed as well.

Sooo I brought my Cera EO to six flags today, kept me medicated all day. Boy that oil rips, and doesn't smell ;)

Rocco

cant wait to get my cera!

I second that motion! :cheers:

Just got myself A small, metal, medical insulin carry case at wally world tonight for under ten bucks,currently my 6v Evo is warming up the seat for Cera's arrival. Ill be sure to post pics once I she gets here!

edit: Oh and Jivebuggered, if you inquire you to TET I believe you can add an additional Momentary switch for $50 (Stainless Steel version). This would be useful if you were going to try and experiment with self modifications. Though be sure you look up the specifics (voltage,amps,measurements...etc) on the switch if you do make mods to ensure their safety and reliability while in use.

odogg

Elevate.
Is there any sort of per-oxidation process or anything that should be done for the EO cart before loading it up for the very first time??
Im just trying to prepare for when cera gets here.

odogg,
Reactions: OF

OF

I second that motion! :cheers:

Wow! You're excited about xclarryx getting his Cera? Are we a great family here or what?

Is there any sort of per-oxidation process or anything that should be done for the EO cart before loading it up for the very first time??

Good question, no no procedure I'm aware of. As it comes it's been heated several times already (unlike some systems it seems), the element is about as oxidized as possible really. And the carts are not only cleaned out and ready to go but any fingerprints and the like that might have happened in assembly have been burned out in testing.

Warm up the cart (unless it's really really thin oil to start with) then add .5 gram of goods and gently heat it up until it gets absorbed into the ceramic (basically fill the cavity and wait while it drains in most cases). Very hard concentrates can fight with you some, keep it warm enough to melt them down (not hot enough to vape....) and gently stir it some with a toothpick, be careful not to poke the ceramic. Once there it's good to go. With half a gram and a fresh battery you should get some vapor in say ten seconds and be legless by 20 or so. After that, you're on your own.

Standby to enjoy the Cera.

OF

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
haha 'legless' is a good way to put it! can't wait for Cera to come through. haven't received any notice for shipment but it looks like some members are starting to get theirs in so it must be about that time for that HUGE shipment to go out. my friend can't stop talking about Cera after work lol. I just know that I preordered before him so most likely will be getting mine very soon! let's go TET!! :rockon:

TheRobbo

I just want to say I am still very happy with my LLC I took her camping over the weekend and she performed perfectly. I seem to have found the correct draw speed as my abv is now coming out a nice even brow tobacco colour instead of almost black (though this could easily be due to my buds being a lot more damp than last batch)
I set a challenge one night to see if I could finish a bowl in one sitting...

I couldn't it beat me and there were enough goods to give me a few brekkie puffs in the morning. I am determined to try again one day. Also I want to make you all another video but that will have to wait.

R

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
cant wait to get my cera!

We are expecting to get caught up in a few week so you should have yours soon! :)

Another One Bites the Dust

Hello everyone! ​
For those that are still waiting for their December order, we are very close! There are only ~40 orders remaining after this shipment of ~20 goes out. ​
​We are expecting our next shipment of batteries by 3/5/13 Tuesday. If all goes well December orders should all be shipped by the end of the week. ​
The production team has been assembling faster than Santa's elves. For those that have orders further ahead (January, February), expect an email with tracking info in the two and three weeks, respectively. ​
​Check back for updates. We will do our best to keep you informed as we ship and receive in parts.​
Thanks again.​
T.E.T.

yes, this was posted march 4th!:rockon:

Thanks for posting that up! In fact i now put a link to it in my signature!! Hopefully more will see it now.

Hey, i forwarded this over to Zeki in the Office. He can help take care of you on this.

Not too much with the new wire, We fire it enough at the shop to let it oxidize.

Thanks OF for helping answer some questions, your a life saver! :)

As always, we are hard at work getting your Cera's to you! We overcame a few small quirks during assembly and are able to build you a very sturdy vaporizer!

Cheers,
Tim

JCat

Accessory Maker
Just spent a week in Jamaica with my Cera LL ... so with "so-so" meds I managed to avoid combustion almost completely as the Cera did a fine job once I got the hang of it especially with the lower quality meds being more difficult (I'll try with some higher quality meds again today now that my technique is a lot better and will post a more complete review later ... I did miss my Canadian cannabis!)

I found I could easily vape 2 bowls in <10 minutes including cleanup by the end of the week, and could even do 3 in around 10 minutes although the mouthpiece would be almost too hot to remove (burning hot to hold for more than a second). Not huge clouds, but it got the job done effectively and was a breeze to cleanup for the trip back.

Belgianvapor

Here are a few things I noticed while using the cera :
If you want big(ger) clouds make sure you have a full or nearly full battery !
I found out that after a charge I can get clouds compared to pax and INH004 so
not bad at all (again, I don't mind if I have clouds or not, I just let it know for the people
who like to blow some clouds)
But after lets say 3 or so sessions (mine usually are about 3 minutes in total from a cold start)
I still get very much medicated but hardly any clouds especially when I start on the same bowl for
the second time (yes, this is very much possible even when you load 0.1g like I do and I never vape untill
dark brown so this beauty has some hero powers !)
So when I insert a fresh battery I can get big clouds from the second bowl again.
I have never run them completely flat but I get easily 5 or 6 sessions on one battery, if you like
clouds I would say recharge them after 10 minutes of use or so for the best results (that's just
my opinion)
Also, I would recommend buying the silicone mouth sleeve, it can get usefull when you want
to have other people join in on the session but for me, I took that thing back off because it
made my beautifull beautifull cera look ugly and my sessions only last a good 3 to max 4 minutes
what just so happens to be the amount of time my cera takes to get unconfortably hot for me.
sorry for rambling again, I must take a not for myself, write posts 'before' using cera !
A last quick note, with my cera, I noticed that when I screw the button piece on too strong it can
get really difficult to get it loose again, it seems like it screws on tighter after a few uses, it's probably me
so don't worry about it.

Top Bottom