Discontinued Thermovape Cera

jpdnkstr

haven't been here in months, any update for an adapter for eo core use on a thermovape alpha 14500 aw imr? cheers
Not yet KC, What's happening old friend?

KC is the member who sold me his gen1 tv kit! I've been contemplating letting some of it go soon due to Cera acquisition! I owe knowing how top notch Thermovape gear is to KC! Thanks again

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Doing great mate, been using my dart almost every day. I'm pretty consolidated these days, one portable vape and my friendly darts on two thermovape handles. As always fuckcombustion. Glad your enjoying them bro! Been always wanting to get on that cera eo bandwagon..
Not yet KC, What's happening old friend?

KC is the member who sold me his gen1 tv kit! I've been contemplating letting some of it go soon due to Cera acquisition! I owe knowing how top notch Thermovape gear is to KC! Thanks again

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Cera arrived Thursday, I can't put her down... just keeps going....and going. Again, I'll say I wish I had made this decision a long time ago. I can finally stay properly medicated without a huge hassle tinkering with my vape. If you're serious about your extracts, Cera is where they should be vaped!

What did I tell ya? lol Lol lol:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
you were were were gonna love:love: her :rockon::tup::tup::tup:
congrat's

Last edited:
BLAZING OG,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
Might not be a bad time - TET is still running their cyber monday 10% discounting.
OMG - trying not to be negative here and hoping that TET will make this right, but after doing much research on the Cera Ti, the 'Cyber week 10% off good thru 12/09/2013' message on TET website pushed me to pull the trigger. Yet it seems that TET has left for the holidays :shrug: because in trying to place my $$$$$ order, the cart says the sale ended yesterday and there is literally no one at TET office, at least no one that is answering or returning emails or phone calls :bang:.

Update: Yup, Zeki made it right.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
OMG - trying not to be negative here and hoping that TET will make this right, but after doing much research on the Cera Ti, the 'Cyber week 10% off good thru 12/09/2013' message on TET website pushed me to pull the trigger. Yet it seems that TET has left for the holidays :shrug: because in trying to place my $$$$$ order, the cart says the sale ended yesterday and there is literally no one at TET office, at least no one that is answering or returning emails or phone calls :bang:.
Something might be out of the ordinary, as you mentioned they might be out for the holidays.
I have always got a hold of them with the provided number or email.
I think 6 was the option to get to customer service which would always be Zeki (nicest dude).
I hope you get a hold of them and get your Titanium baby sooner than later.:nod:

Musicslv

Is there out there, somewhere, a drawing of the inside of the cera eo cartridge? I feel like it may help me understand why the thing heats up/ melts stuff the way it does...

OF

Is there out there, somewhere, a drawing of the inside of the cera eo cartridge? I feel like it may help me understand why the thing heats up/ melts stuff the way it does...

No, there is not....at last none I've seen.

OF

OF,

Darb

Has anybody tried buying just a heater from thermovape? Without the SS surround. I've emailed them but like others have said they are out of the office.
Or has anybody paid to have the heater and ceramic replaced in an EO core? If so, how much was it?

Darb,

Darb

Has anybody tried buying just a heater from thermovape? Without the SS surround. I've emailed them but like others have said they are out of the office.
Or has anybody paid to have the heater and ceramic replaced in an EO core? If so, how much was it?
Never mind. They emailed me back already. Thanks.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Interesting, like an autopsy and I appreciate the reply so I hate to complain, but I'm hoping for a cross section type look. Anybody?
I doubt you'll get schematics or blow-ups of it. I would imagine it's one of "those" things that they might be careful about.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: OF

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
As I await the arrival of my Cera EO... I don't have any type of scale and don't have much experience with oil (besides the fact that I love its effect when using with an atmos thermo w). I was wondering if someone could give me a general indication of how much a .25 gram of C02 oil might light like - maybe relative to a medicinal dropper ?

notoriousLrg,
Reactions: OF

OF

As I await the arrival of my Cera EO... I don't have any type of scale and don't have much experience with oil (besides the fact that I love its effect when using with an atmos thermo w). I was wondering if someone could give me a general indication of how much a .25 gram of C02 oil might light like - maybe relative to a medicinal dropper ?

So oil has a specific gravity (weight for given volume) close to water. Like water, a gram of it is about 1 cc (or one mL depending....). Measuring this handy syringe that's a cylinder .35 inches in diameter .60 inches high.

However, .25 grams from dry won't work well, you need to have about that much in to get it to feed well. From clean if you fill the cavity on the EO core (above the plate) with CO2 oil you should get a good solid start. When I was doing lots of Beta testing on EO cores, this was my routine. For some very thin oils I'd be slightly over filled, but after a session or two it'd be in the groove.

I have medicine droppers that vary widely in volume if it has cc or mL marks you're good, otherwise.......

You can usually learn to judge the fill by the appearance of the top plate (looks 'damp', not dry, normally) as well as vapor production. You quickly learn what normal timing is. Remember, when production tapers off, first question battery charge, simply assuming you're running dry and bunging more in will sooner or later lead to a badly flooded cart and a (still) dead battery......

OF

MediCaTed101

Greetings All! First post here. I haven't gotten my hands on a Cera yet, but its in the mail! I am quite impressed with the customer service and love what I've read about the company. I spoke with Zeki once before ordering, and again today, and couldn't ask for a more satisfactory experience. Very nice guy and fixed me right up. Roughly 20 are going out today, eeeeek mine included! AWESOME! :cheers: to that.

I ordered on Monday, not knowing that they were on slight back order.
...so every day I'm looking at the shipping status and it just keeps saying 'unshipped.' :uhoh: So I try to keep my patience, my cool, and contain my excitement. Day after day goes by, until almost a whole WEEK! Oh no!
...So friday, today, comes around, and I'm all like 'hey, I gotta give the rad dudes at thermovape a call and see whats up,' so I call, and the soothing voice of a real person comes on the phone. Its Zeki. I say 'I love you guys, and I ordered a Cera Monday, what should I expect for a ship out date?' He says 'lemme check.' I was for reals trying to be patient and wait it out. I couldn't. I just had to know.

He comes back, he says 'hey, we're gonna get you on that bus today my friend.'
I say you rock, and thank you. We say 'Good Day Sir :rockon:,' and part ways.

End of story. more or less what happened.

The Moral? Awesome people. very kind. seem like a fairly small business. keeping up while not cutting corners, which, I'd rather wait than corners be cut. Appreciate that they are making a true quality product, built to last, and not just more food for the landfill. Their business model seems to be pretty legit from what I've gathered, which was/ is a big selling point for me. I enjoy paying a little extra for the peace of mind that the working conditions are something equal to or greater than that of which I would find myself happy with working in. I enjoy the use of quality, safe components. So, thank you again Thermo Essence, for being the best that you can be yo! :peace:

420time

mannnnnnnn im still waiting for my repair to come backkk. itll be the second week since they received it on monday.

420time,
Reactions: rcflo

OF

mannnnnnnn im still waiting for my repair to come backkk. itll be the second week since they received it on monday.

I'm sorry about that, I don't think it's typical at all, but suggest you call Zeki and ask......none of us here can help you out. Last time I visited there was no longer anyone there that read this (or other) Forum regularly.

FWIW 'the guys' were too busy packing up shipments before the man came to spend much time gossiping with me. I looked over the pile on the shipping desk, it seemed to be mostly new units, but there seemed to be some repairs there too. The big panic was the plastic jars for shipments, the ready stock was used up but there were flats of them stored up high they were planning to pull down to make up new kits. Nice to watch guys that still have a job work for a few minutes......

Good luck with it.

OF

OF,

OF

I did email him, all he could say was
They'll ship it as fast as they can.

I actually suggested you call him. Right? Not that I want to make his life more miserable (that is I think it's a bad idea to do routinely, wastes valuable time) but if you get him on the phone he can put you on hold and go find the status at that moment. He's done as much for others. This is not the sort of update you normally get by email since there's a time factor there. There you can (IMO rightly) expect and honest but generic answer.

Not at all uncommon in such small companies.

Call
the man, I think he (alone) can tell you what's up.

OF

Top Bottom