The Worst Methods I Used To Smoke.

axakal

50/50 is a waste of herbs for some around here in germany :) i never understood "experts" rolling their fat joints with more tobacco than weed, such a nasty taste for a non-smoker, who just happens to enjoy mj. adding more to the disgust is making tips with printed paper, as far as thick colored flyers or pieces of the package of the OCBs or pices of packs of cigarettes. using cheap contrabanded tobacco to stretch the weed is an other "treat".

Here in Australia people tend to spin their weed. ie. mix it with tobacco when it's ground/choped up. Also generally about 50/50. It burns more easily that way and when you punch a cone you get a bit of head spin. It was one of the reasons I had such a tough time quitting cigarettes. Graduating to vaping is certainly one of the best steps I've taken for my health. It's also a far more enjoyable MMJ experience. :D

Last edited:

Denver912

Holy shit. I've never mixed weed with tobacco. Rolled inside tobacco but not with. I've heard of ppl mixed hash with tobacco though.

Denver912,

djonkoman

50/50 is a waste of herbs for some around here in germany :) i never understood "experts" rolling their fat joints with more tobacco than weed, such a nasty taste for a non-smoker, who just happens to enjoy mj. adding more to the disgust is making tips with printed paper, as far as thick colored flyers or pieces of the package of the OCBs or pices of packs of cigarettes. using cheap contrabanded tobacco to stretch the weed is an other "treat".
I always hated that people used the packages of my rolling papers as tip, not because of the taste but because the teared off section would cause the rolling paper underneath to get rinkled and/or torn in my pocket.
luckily now all my friends are older they always have proper tips, also I now rarely use rolling papers anymore. back then we used all kinds of cardboard we could get for tips, traintickets were popular and well-known as tipmaterial, but to my taste traintickets are slightly too thin. I liked the cardboard from bustickets more(untill those disappeared when they digitalised public transport). but my most memorable improv-tip was from a report card, this was on the last day of school before summer/first day of the summervacation, after picking up my report card from highschool I went swimming with some friends, and I thought it was funny/a nice symbol of vacation to use a corner of my report card as tip, since it happened to be exactly the right thickness, and right kind of cardboard.

axakal

well, it's pretty popular in here in europe. in netherlands they even sell prerolled joints with this mixture.

Holy shit. I've never mixed weed with tobacco. Rolled inside tobacco but not with. I've heard of ppl mixed hash with tobacco though.

plus, it gives you away as a pittyfull weed smoker, who is too cheap to buy a pack of real tips. :) and these are really cheap, even with the price mark up. i liked to use train or bus tickets in emergencies. way better than cardboard. my brother used to have a book on smoking(tobacco) whose pages were entirely used for tips. took him a couple of years. :)

I always hated that people used the packages of my rolling papers as tip, not because of the taste but because the teared off section would cause the rolling paper underneath to get rinkled and/or torn in my pocket.
luckily now all my friends are older they always have proper tips, also I now rarely use rolling papers anymore. back then we used all kinds of cardboard we could get for tips, traintickets were popular and well-known as tipmaterial, but to my taste traintickets are slightly too thin. I liked the cardboard from bustickets more(untill those disappeared when they digitalised public transport). but my most memorable improv-tip was from a report card, this was on the last day of school before summer/first day of the summervacation, after picking up my report card from highschool I went swimming with some friends, and I thought it was funny/a nice symbol of vacation to use a corner of my report card as tip, since it happened to be exactly the right thickness, and right kind of cardboard.

Last edited:

Unconnected

Ohh this is my kind of thread. Australians and Uk always win at disgusting ways to smoke weed.

I would say the worst i ever did was a redbull can that compressed a bowl into and then poked hoels in the can, smoked that shit up raw WITH tobacco and weed. And redbull ink. Yeah, im pretty worried i gave myself brain cancer that uhhh... week or twoL :| that was the worst.

Then there is the cones, the australian favorite, tobacco and weed 50/50, one hitter bowls that you punch and pass around, rather than relighting a huge bowl and each person taking a toke like usa. Much nicer than that, but, the tobacco and weed mix gives you a crazy nicotine+long term bud withdrawal that fucks you hard, when you mix, you make weed as addictive as ciggies unless you were a smoker first.

Normally you use a glass with metal stem bong, look up agung, often you smash these and then take the metal stem and cone peice and melt it into a bottle like OP showed, however you ALWAYS used a bottle with a wide opening, like a gatorade or ice tea bottle, this way your lips go inside the bottle like an actual bong.

I have since quit cones. Vape only and occasional green doobies for me now. I hope i didnt give myself brain cancer with the redbull can, thats a regret. hopefully the vape will balance out the redbull chems with cannabis medicine.

EDIT: here in aus its hard to buy proper weed papers, headshops are banned but weed smoking and weed street dealing is super super chilled out cops dont care till your a big fish. But buying bongs and papers and tips is hard? seems stupid to me, i think that in other states headshops are legal, but not in the most important one, NSW. So yeah we often use cig papers and bus tickets to have joints,yumm magnetic strip roach!

Denver912

Yeah in my teen years we smoked boxes and boxes of Philly blunts and swishers all day. I started buying big boxes of optimo green leafs and would keep the box in the freezer. Pull one out and let it sit for a few minutes to condensate. Moist every time. Then it went to the rillos small cigars. Then wraps. Shit. I will hit a blunt once and I'm good. I'd rather smoke a raw, vape, or dab nowadays.

Blunts never caught on over seas? Sorta the same thing if you think about it. Chocolate Phillis with some Larry OG is fucking tasty.

And when I was like 12-13 I split a half with a friend and went walking with two big phone book joints down a canal bank and got super fuckin stoned. I was gone for like 4 hours and my mom had been looking for me. I come in the back door my mom and brother just standing there staring at me-him with a smile on his face like wtf dude. She says to me ur high empty ur pockets.

Like a jackass I tried to hide it in my hand when pulling my pockets out being like see ain't nothing. Well of course she seen it and I lifted my hands replicating what the show cops and public school taught me and tossed it hitting the wall. My mom didn't think this shit was funny at all. My older bro did tho. My dad came home from work and fucked me up...lol. The phone book reference brings that fun back every time.

bcbudguy

Loser Machine
I used to do this in high school too. It was my introduction to cannabis. We called them bots (sometimes pronounced bods). Although I preferred a glass bottle over plastic because it was "healthier". Hash was much more readily available than pot for me when I was in high school. I will say bots are very efficient but nasty.
What about BT's? Bottle Tokes? (it was a standard when I was in high school back in the early 90's)

- Take a plastic water bottle and melt/punch a hole in it.
- Break up hits of hash (similar to when you do hot knives ... another one for this thread :))
- Take a cigarette, and drop a chunk of hash on the cherry, insert into water bottle (where you made the hole) cherry end first so hash smoke fills up water bottle
- Once hash smoke has stopped/slowed (so its just tobacco smoke being added now), take out cigarette and cover hole
- Remove top cap and inhale while removing hand from covering bottom hole

(Very disgusting!)

BT's! Was a standard way of getting high when we had hash back in the day!

I did this too! In highschool this was the main people were getting high.
I still worry to this day about all the damage I did to myself when I use to do bots regularly...

bcbudguy,
Reactions: Seren

bcbudguy

Loser Machine
I used to do this in high school too. It was my introduction to cannabis. We called them bots (sometimes pronounced bods). Although I preferred a glass bottle over plastic because it was "healthier". Hash was much more readily available than pot for me when I was in high school. I will say bots are very efficient but nasty.
What about BT's? Bottle Tokes? (it was a standard when I was in high school back in the early 90's)

- Take a plastic water bottle and melt/punch a hole in it.
- Break up hits of hash (similar to when you do hot knives ... another one for this thread :))
- Take a cigarette, and drop a chunk of hash on the cherry, insert into water bottle (where you made the hole) cherry end first so hash smoke fills up water bottle
- Once hash smoke has stopped/slowed (so its just tobacco smoke being added now), take out cigarette and cover hole
- Remove top cap and inhale while removing hand from covering bottom hole

(Very disgusting!)

BT's! Was a standard way of getting high when we had hash back in the day!

I still worry to this day about all the damage I did to myself when I use to do bots regularly...

bcbudguy,

axakal

did it too, a couple of times, but only with hash. worst taste experience ever. :)

axakal,
mixing tobaco and herb is such a bad practice, and sadly around here everybody does it :(

this gives cannabis a really bad reputation too, as the mix is a lot more addictive, easier to make new users uncomfortable and the overall quality of the herb/hash is suffering from it... even in places like amsterdam the average quality of herb is really bad...

i'm so glad i stopped using tobaco (in january it will be 4 years) :)

axakal

and makes the effect unpredictable, because one never knows, what kind of tobacco is in it and in what quantities and how it does affect one. sometimes you feel really bad physically after a joint. never occured with a vaporizer.

mixing tobaco and herb is such a bad practice, and sadly around here everybody does it :(

(...) as the mix is a lot more addictive, easier to make new users uncomfortable (...)

axakal,
Top Bottom