1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The vape bundle! (Europe)

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by PPN, Sep 3, 2017.

1. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Hi I have for sale some vapes cause VAS kicked my again for the Inst'Heat from Alan!

- First there is a Vaporcup I bought from another member, it looks like he was quasi-never used but I used it myself for a month or so and it got some scratches, Except that it works perfectly. Comes with 3 or 4 glass stems, a ton of screens and accessories, sleeve, stand and a replacement battery pack, all for you for 110€ shipped in Europe, add 10-15€ for international. US plug but works on 220v.

- Now there is 2 Hydro9's, lightly used, both with improved airflow, will comes with all accessories, US plug but works on 220v. Nice vape to share with friends, each one with a Hydro9 shot for the "aperitif"!
    For you for 110€ shipped in Europe, add 10-15€ for international. 190€ shipped in EU for both units!

- And a Starry V1 slightly used, perfect condition, comes with all accessories. Very nice for stealth vaping. Comes for 60€ shipped in EU, add 10 € for international, micro usb charging port .

- The infamous Inhalater05, which was great for me despite a very long charging time, but I own the Xp and 06S too so I decided to let it to go. Perfect condition, will come with a usb cord, polymide capsule and a glass capsule, shipped to your door for 95€ in EU, add 10€ for international.

- VaporGenie with some burning marks on the top but still works perfectly, comes without anything else, it's for you for 25€ shipped in Europe only!

- Dabstorm 2.0 atty very lightly used and comes with replacement ceramic cup and retaining rings, 2 Evolve wax pens (with brand new atty), a V-One (with brand new atty) and a sub-ohm big battery for 50€ shipped in Europe only ( or added as a gift for large sale)

NOT PICTURED (Oups, sorry!):

- Focus vape original, used but still works perfectly, comes with all accessories, shipped to your door for 55€, add 10-12€ for international!

- Elev8 recycler (18mm male) and ash catcher (18mm female to 18mm female), 60€ shipped in EU for both items (can work together!)

Here the pic... I just realized how blurry it is and I'm feeling very sorry for, don't hesitate to ask for better pics if needed :
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors