Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

MASSroll

so can you put bud in the hammer, without the bender??? or no, and will the universe have a glass herb chamber? hope not, I fear them benders are gonna break frequently, probably for me anyway, I like to vape outside on big rocks and what not lol

MASSroll,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
At that price I suspect they will sell out quick.

Us too.

so can you put bud in the hammer, without the bender??? or no, and will the universe have a glass herb chamber? hope not, I fear them benders are gonna break frequently, probably for me anyway, I like to vape outside on big rocks and what not lol

The Universe will not be glass herb chamber. You cant put herb in the hammer as it is a heat wand.

lockie

Just making sure, this is gonna work for the Omicron v2 3.7 right? or am I gonna have to get 7.4?

lockie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Lockie they work with the 7.4v for sure, we are trying to make it work with the omicron and will know for sure next week when we begin testing the hercules and September 10th when we start on the universe.

darkrom

Great Scott!
So for someone with none of your products what else would I need to order to use the Bender? I'm trying to price it all out now.

darkrom

Great Scott!
you should just need a persei, but a hammer top isn't a bad idea, either

Well either you need the hammer top from what I can see, or the bender comes with it, or I'm overlooking something about the persei base.

darkrom,
Top Bottom