Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Well I have a LV Thermovape on order, but I am also thinking about getting the Persei too, unless the Universe, or one of your other herb models will work with the TV. Thanks.

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Well I have a LV Thermovape on order, but I am also thinking about getting the Persei too, unless the Universe, or one of your other herb models will work with the TV. Thanks.

I dont know about that specific model and whats its limitations are but i do know that all our attachments will work on the Persei.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Well its using 17670 3.7V with 510 threading if I am not mistaken. But good to know the Persei will work with all than you for the help.

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Well its using 17670 3.7V with 510 threading if I am not mistaken. But good to know the Persei will work with all than you for the help.

Once we get our units to work with 3.7v i dont see why not it wont work but i do see limitations.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

StickyShisha2

some of the popular flashlight companies now make upgraded heads for their older models, mostly for longer battery life. i would love to see flashlight heads for omi products.
:dog: any chance the flash light head will be out by Xmas. Would be a great stocking stuffer and a better way to check it through luggage... Dont go with laser light as u would have lots of trouble with folks mis using.
Wife thought the persei has the ability to do magical things besides smoke. She was bummed when no attachment vibrated.....:borg:
:tup:But now I dont have to share it!:rockon:

149977737124435--300x300.jpg

Trojan giving away vibrators around NYC

By CHUCK BENNETT
Last Updated: 3:16 PM, August 8, 2012
Posted: 8:24 AM, August 8, 2012
This may get the city buzzing.
Condom maker Trojan is giving away 10,000 vibrators around town this week from “Pleasure Carts” modeled after the city’s iconic hot dog carts.

StickyShisha2,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Which models do you plan making it work with 3.7v and what limitations could there be?

Right now we want to make the Hercules work with the 3.7v for herbs only, as it wont do oils, we are also trying to get the Universe working with the 3.7v but thats just not going good at the moment, we will know more about that in a few weeks once the 3.7v prototypes are done, but for now the Hercules looks like its going to work with herbs on the 3.7v but dont quote me on this until we finalize it. Once the pass through is done for the Omicron it can do the hercules and universe without any issues.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: lesvape

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
What about Plan B or the 8 will you be trying to getting those to also work with 3.7v?

lesvape,

Adobewan

Had the opportunity to try the Hercules cart filled with Gold up at G's on Friday.
Super clean, clear hits, seemed to taste a level of the Gold I hadn't before, very impressive, and if it passes the rigors of G's perfectionism(it seems like it has to me) it will be a game changer.

Also got to try the all glass herb chamber. G can fill in the details but it holds a good size load, I believe it was comparable to a packed Pax chamber(sorry for the reference non-Pax owners, G will give actual measurements). I know we got up around 9-10 cloudy pulls(comparable to the Solo and Pax in vapor production) before G performed the "shake" maneuver.
Once we thought the chamber was spend(may have been around 13 pulls, G can confirm, must say it's sometimes hard to keep track when testing:).) we dumped the load preparing to reload and found the ABV in this state:
gogabv01.jpg

Forgive the cell photo, but other than a couple of dark spots, the load was at most 60%-70% done.
The load lasts, provides numbers of clean, green draws, battery operated or pass-thru, works on the Persei and Hammer...
...and of course, all glass!

-Posted in the Universe thread as well, sorry for the redundancy!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Here is the ABV and the video is being uploaded.

IMG_0079.jpg

The ABV is not done, we could have more pulls from it, but small black spots from the combustion but if your careful and get the technique down its no problems.

Also tech note. After vaping 90% of the chamber battery voltage is at 4.0v going to do another full .5 chamber and see if it finishes that also which it should.

Our guesstimate 2-3 full chambers vaped with this Chamber. Thats around 1.00 grams - 1.5 grams on fresh charge using aw imr batteries 18350.

the second avb looks more done, it was .4 and no combustion.

the right abv is the first bowl, the left abv is second bowl.

IMG_00801.jpg

Battery now reads 3.8v aw imr. I think there is another 2 bowls left.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
That looks fantastic G! :nod: Like the gong joint as the opening, any way to attach that to a water pipe using an adapter? Also will the "mouth piece" top part be sold extra in case they break or get lost?

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
That looks fantastic G! :nod: Like the gong joint as the opening, any way to attach that to a water pipe using an adapter? Also will the "mouth piece" top part be sold extra in case they break or get lost?

We will be making a glass adapter to fit our bubbler and others as well, and we will have extra mouth pieces as well.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I have to make a correction on this the abv image thats posted is the right ABV is the second bowl, the left one is the first bowl

spanner

which of these produces the best clouds please for herb? so many innovations I am confused

spanner,

spanner

They are not out yet just like was said in the persei thread.

posted last night and have only now seen your gracious reply cheers.
I have now caught up with the various threads.
In the videos the Hercules appeared to be more cloudy than the universe I thought, so I was kind of hoping that THC would be more specific about why he considers the Universe to be better for herbs

spanner,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
They are not out yet just like was said in the persei thread.

posted last night and have only now seen your gracious reply cheers.
I have now caught up with the various threads.
In the videos the Hercules appeared to be more cloudy than the universe I thought, so I was kind of hoping that THC would be more specific about why he considers the Universe to be better for herbs

The Hercules does herbs good dont get me wrong, its just easier to char with the hercules then it is with the Universe.

I know it's alot to keep up with. But G will let us know when to give him more money. Trust me.

Give me money now? all joking aside The universe 2 parts are left and molding is almost done and we will produce a few chambers to start in house testing.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
guys its confirmed

3 bowls on a fresh charged batteries.

.5 grams per bowl.

total herbs vaped between charges is 1.5 grams.

I dont know how other models do but i would say 1 set of batteries doing 1.5 grams is kick ass dont you agree?

Plus the benefits of all glass herb chamber.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Go HAT! The only reason I haven't bought a portable device for flowers yet is they all hold so little. And my "hat" is a substitute for Zofran and Kadian, so I need that 0.5gm capacity for a dose. I'm used to blasting half gram per bag loads through a volcano valveset on a Steinel 3002LCD heatgun.... But either I buy a Toyota Prius to power it on the go or sign me up for the new herb chamber! :clap:

Fully Melted,

ilovedoobies!

S

IMG_0079.jpg

The ABV is not done, we could have more pulls from it, but small black spots from the combustion but if your careful and get the technique down its no problems.

Also tech note. After vaping 90% of the chamber battery voltage is at 4.0v going to do another full .5 chamber and see if it finishes that also which it should.

Our guesstimate 2-3 full chambers vaped with this Chamber. Thats around 1.00 grams - 1.5 grams on fresh charge using aw imr batteries 18350.

IMG_00801.jpg

Aesome news glad everything is coming along nicely for you G

don74y3

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_00801.jpg

will there be tops for the ss line? i wanna match red on red!!

don74y3,

ilovedoobies!

Whats the date looking like on the Hurc and universe for sale wise? I cant keep my pants on over herrrrr

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
will there be tops for the ss line? i wanna match red on red!!

We have red Persei's coming out soon not sure by just having the red top, but i will see what our plans are as i dont have control of operations anymore just the inventing part.

Whats the date looking like on the Hurc and universe for sale wise? I cant keep my pants on over herrrrr

not sure yet but we will keep everyone posted as soon as more info is gathered.

Top Bottom