The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

garett

I am curious if you can put EVERYTHING in Iso for cleaning. Balls and will be fine, but as far as i know DV says not to put the cap with the clickdisk in iso. Is there a specific reason for this? I would like to clean everything before first use. But am not sure if the discs can be cleaned with iso.

garett,
Reactions: MDude

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I am curious if you can put EVERYTHING in Iso for cleaning. Balls and will be fine, but as far as i know DV says not to put the cap with the clickdisk in iso. Is there a specific reason for this? I would like to clean everything before first use. But am not sure if the discs can be cleaned with iso.
You can, however the o-ring under the heat shield is not iso safe yet. Should be no problem until the release though, I didn’t have any issues so far.

As I know in the DV caps the iso can get trapped below the discs which shouldn’t be able to happen here.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
there is also a o-ring on the heat shield in the test kits that isn't iso safe.

You can, however the o-ring under the heat shield is not iso safe yet.
Jinx

VapingYogi,

garett

You can, however the o-ring under the heat shield is not iso safe yet. Should be no problem until the release though, I didn’t have any issues so far.

As I know in the DV caps the iso can get trapped below the discs which shouldn’t be able to happen here.
Ahh ok, i understand. Thx
The heat shield is not in the airpath, so i think i will just clean that with hot water.
I just want to clean everything before the first hit. I do that with all new vapes.

VapChap09

Its very early and im only 3 bowls in but WOW, its like im back to smoking my trusty ol' joints again, it just keeps on giving!! The visual indicator is so nice watching fall back down as you toke, every time ive noticed the vapour thinning the indicator is near enough at the bottom fun to watch🤣 i will get a proper review up later but im proper mashed off them 3 bowls😅

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Its very early and im only 3 bowls in but WOW, its like im back to smoking my trusty ol' joints again, it just keeps on giving!! The visual indicator is so nice watching fall back down as you toke, every time ive noticed the vapour thinning the indicator is near enough at the bottom fun to watch🤣 i will get a proper review up later but im proper mashed off them 3 bowls😅
*green/purple with envy* :p love the first thoughts

Last edited:
VapingYogi,

RedZep

Would love a pic if you have time. Haven't seen one with those colours

garett

Me too, mine is still on the way. I dont expect it until end if next week.
Its very early and im only 3 bowls in but WOW, its like im back to smoking my trusty ol' joints again, it just keeps on giving!!
Did you need to reheat or was one cicle enough? Do you heat with torch or the wand?

Last edited:

VapChap09

yeah give me like 30 minutes ill try get a little video for yous
Did you soak the tip in iso as it is or did you remove the balls?
No removed o rings off everything and soaked in dark crystal except the cap
Me too, mine is still on the way. I dont expect it until end if next week.

Did you need to reheat or was one cicle enough? Do you heat with torch or the wand?
One cycle is plenty first try was at 400c on wand lil too roasty so down to 310c perfect consistency, will be testing with a triple flame later on

My visual indicator works great but ive still not heard my click disc, ive only been going with the wand time out

VapChap09,
Reactions: fangorn

garett

Sounds great, cant wait for the video.
I am curious how it performs outside when its cold. I only vape outside, and in winter the Dani and DV cool down a bit to quick imo.
I will also try to mimic a J. I mean, smoking 3 draw, put it away for a few seconds, draw again, repeat. Thats how i usually would do it.

RedZep

yeah give me like 30 minutes ill try get a little video for yous

No removed o rings off everything and soaked in dark crystal except the cap

One cycle is plenty first try was at 400c on wand lil too roasty so down to 310c perfect consistency, will be testing with a triple flame later on

My visual indicator works great but ive still not heard my click disc, ive only been going with the wand time out
Does changing the Wand temp just change the time out timer? I'm still using my watch to time it :D

RedZep,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Does anyone know how to add videos from gallery on samsung?
I’d suggest streamable.com or youtube

Does changing the Wand temp just change the time out timer? I'm still using my watch to time it :D
Not the time out message, but it does adjust when it stops heating properly. It’s only heating until it blinks, when there is steady light it just heats for a very short time every second or so until the time out message.

I recommend 400C if you go until it’s blinking and 310-320C until the time out message. The depth of the insertion also matters.

Top Bottom