The Tasty Tube by Glass Charlie

Hello all

First post on this site and I couldn't think of a better thread than this. Bought a tasty tube in the summer and it has been my daily driver at home ever since. Went a bit heavy on the heat up in the beginning, combusted, lesson learned. Now I can get some really tasty hits at (almost) no risk of combusting and with some great medical effects:love:

I have mostly been using the TT with the included mouthpiece and sometimes through water. Must say that I prefer it dry, just love the flavour. Dropped my mouthpiece last week and broke it:doh: So I took advantage of Azzwoods free shipping and ordered a quartz heater and the spiked sherly. Should pair great:smug:

simba

@weedanwine
Nice, I've been meaning to take a video recently and put up a picture of the case I'm using to travel with the TT.

Glad you're enjoying it and I definitely agree going dry is flavour town, I'm using mine with the glass piece Charlie made for me, not used it with the mouthpiece in a long while tbh.

PXL-20231212-170842849-MP.jpg

Love the spiked sherly with TT (quartz tube). Flavour town, great to puff on and doesn't need any more cooling imo.

Last edited:

simba

@weedanwine
Bit of a dark video but it was a dark room to be fair! The Tasty Tube came with me to Amsterdam and here I'm hitting it in the back room of the main Green Place coffeshop

Standard TT setup with my custom piece for it, I only used the quartz heater for a short time and went back to glass as it was much easier for me to get the heating level I wanted.

Bit of a dark video but it was a dark room to be fair! The Tasty Tube came with me to Amsterdam and here I'm hitting it in the back room of the main Green Place coffeshop

Standard TT setup with my custom piece for it, I only used the quartz heater for a short time and went back to glass as it was much easier for me to get the heating level I wanted.
How did you heat it? Can't imagine travelling with and using a big torch in a coffeeshop 😂

FWIW I also struggled to adjust with the quartz heater and went back to the original glass, which I have the timing worked out for.

SlickHenry,
Reactions: coolbreeze
Top Bottom