The Tasty Tube by Glass Charlie

Hello all

First post on this site and I couldn't think of a better thread than this. Bought a tasty tube in the summer and it has been my daily driver at home ever since. Went a bit heavy on the heat up in the beginning, combusted, lesson learned. Now I can get some really tasty hits at (almost) no risk of combusting and with some great medical effects:love:

I have mostly been using the TT with the included mouthpiece and sometimes through water. Must say that I prefer it dry, just love the flavour. Dropped my mouthpiece last week and broke it:doh: So I took advantage of Azzwoods free shipping and ordered a quartz heater and the spiked sherly. Should pair great:smug:

simba

@weedanwine
Nice, I've been meaning to take a video recently and put up a picture of the case I'm using to travel with the TT.

Glad you're enjoying it and I definitely agree going dry is flavour town, I'm using mine with the glass piece Charlie made for me, not used it with the mouthpiece in a long while tbh.

PXL-20231212-170842849-MP.jpg

Love the spiked sherly with TT (quartz tube). Flavour town, great to puff on and doesn't need any more cooling imo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom