Discontinued The Sublimator

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Just dabbed a nice rip of clean red sublimate oil. Huge fan of heat extracted oil for some years now. Have some good pics of volcano oil that is similar to sub oil that will get posted tommarow. With the volcano I would get about a small pea sized rip'every 14 grams or so.

Imagine a giant Apollo and giant atomizer, designed to Sublimate large quantities of flower, and to collect/condense vapors into Sublimate oil. Throw in 200g and watch 20g of solvent free goodness come out.

Edit. Just did another dab of sub oil and I have to say having the option to easily dab some solventless goodness is mind blowing. Dabbed at 40 watts cause I didn't pay attention to my KAw.

Editm2 Just ripped some flower and was seeing stars.

To anyone thinking about buying a Sublimator do it right now. Planet Vape and fresh headies have the best customer service in the industry. Call em up.

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i like happy daddy. they do ti now and are a local (to me) company.
my fav. for the sub is the HE Ti ball dabber. perfect size for the holes.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
I was going to get the ti one from healthy toke but their system wouldn't ship to my location so I found a great ebay seller, but the only ti ones he had were their new forks and I wanted the original with the spoon so the ones I got were ss. Got the mini Buddha and the scraper.

But ss is still better than the ssv pick I have been using to dabitydo with :tinfoil:

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
I like that place, but I have issues with their website sometimes.

In other news, the sublimator rocks!:rockon:

Last edited:
grokit,

Monsoon

I really like my stock grill wedged in there, it doesn't come out when I dump so I can't lose it. I haven't cleaned it yet though, it's in there a little deep for torching so I will soak the whole thing in 99% to see if that does the trick. It's pretty gunked up but it works. And no particles are getting through this baby, no sirree!

Do yourself a favor and try to get it out and properly cleaned inside. Soaking it won't get most of the gunk from under the screen and will require more work once you do get to it. The screen should flip if you apply enough pressure underneath it, say from a dabber. Once I did a full cleaning and replaced the screen after over 2 weeks of use I noticed a huge performance increase (ie performance had dropped a lot from being dirty).

Enrico

Manufacturer
hey everyone just got back from my little canadian escapade i will be reading the post i missed all day but ill be here,
yes i will always emphasize on cleanleness of the metal the metal need to radiate freele

grokit

well-worn member
I noticed something yesterday that I forgot to mention. The loosening of the atomizer that I had assumed was coming unscrewed, was actually just the shim that holds the ptfe bushing in place moving down from slamming the atomizer down on the table to dump it out. I thought that the reason that it was so hard to unscrew completely was because of sub juice in the threads, but it turns out that it wasn't becoming unscrewed at all. I should have realized this the last time I took it apart. I still need to do it again, but for the moment I have found a tool to re-poke the holes in the grill if they clog :freak:

I may go back to the flat grill that dumps out each time, especially if I can't jam it back in easily this time. For one thing I didn't have to slam it as hard on the table that way to empty it.

grokit,

CheeseSandwich

I may go back to the flat grill that dumps out each time, especially if I can't jam it back in easily this time. For one thing I didn't have to slam it as hard on the table that way to empty it.

I'm a fan of using a loose sub screen myself, i do also have another fine screen below to catch anything that may fall through.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
hey everyone just got back from my little canadian escapade i will be reading the post i missed all day but ill be here,
yes i will always emphasize on cleanleness of the metal the metal need to radiate freele
glad you are back, Enrico!
this thing is amazing!

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

My atomizer keeps coming loose...I just got to ignoring it, until one day it popped off, blazing hot. So yeah, be sure to take a break and tighten it up once in awhile.

Tweek,

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
My atomizer keeps coming loose...I just got to ignoring it, until one day it popped off, blazing hot. So yeah, be sure to take a break and tighten it up once in awhile.

Even though you seems my tightening suggestions, I suggest lightly tightening using the heating element when hot (must be hot, the smallest twist with the heating apollo is more than a cold hand twist/tightening)

I usually wedge one of my Swiss army (nail filer attachment) under to take it out easy; doesn't come out when pulling so leverage is always my friend, but the problem with the c clip will not stop. I have not tighten the 18mm using my method and the metal still pops out.

I don't see any form of abuse if everyone's C clip is coming out.

I just hope people don't get their warranties cut because of false allegations for abusing/damaging the product while using my tightening method (remember you don't need to forcefully tighten the atomizer, just until you can't push it to the left, the heat will make it easy to move and maneuver.)

The damage on the C clip naturally happens so anyone who panics, just straighten out flat at the bottom of the Teflon

--

The 18mm is my Ti Nail which does not need tightening since I only use it for oil melt concentrates (needs to only sit on top)

Last edited:
Tommii,
Top Bottom