The "Stunner"

Pinte

Is there an option to buy a "complete kit"? Or do we have to piece everything out? Trying to do this with my Dynavaps led to a box full of duplicate and wrong parts. Probably about $100 in wasted purchases...

Pinte,
Reactions: a4naught

4-Aces King-High

Mine, according to Tracking is Out for Delivery,hoping the Heat does not Hamper delivery.
Arrived aFew minutes ago and could not wait to Load it. First and only bowl so far-great flavor, and To the Moon .
Second Bowl coming up. Will use a bigger torch lighter and Time the Heatup from reading posts about 20-25 seconds.Thanks for All the included goodies ,Cheers To Mike and The Stunner. The Stunner so far is A Super Value .

4-Aces King-High

Arrived aFew minutes ago and could not wait to Load it. First and only bowl so far-great flavor, and To the Moon .
Second Bowl coming up. Will use a bigger torch lighter and Time the Heatup from reading posts about 20-25 seconds.Thanks for All the included goodies ,Cheers To Mike and The Stunner. The Stunner so far is A Super Value .
Update from 2nd Bowl- It was a B0 type Hit with Heating from a bigger torch And close to being 1-hit, got a little out of the Second puff. Damn.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Is there an option to buy a "complete kit"? Or do we have to piece everything out? Trying to do this with my Dynavaps led to a box full of duplicate and wrong parts. Probably about $100 in wasted purchases...
Get the Stunner/carbon fiber stem combo and the only additional thing you need is a torch. Or were you looking for more parts?

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I Measured 13.83mm O.D. On the carbon-fiber stem, I.D.8.2mm on carbon fiber stem .
Cheers to Everyone. Call it 14mm O.D. And 9mm I.D.probable gasket for tight fit.
It should work without an oring but it doesn't hurt to use one to make a tighter seal if your using for a wpa

4-Aces King-High

i am Happy with the Carbon stem/steel insert,used the Dani stem and was too hot.
Cheers to Everyone.

Last edited:
4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: tinctorus

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Just wanted to let people know the preorder is on my site now, the machine shop said about 3-4 weeks, with the pre order you'll get a Stunner head, stem, mouth piece and a high flow cap for 130

jespar45

So wife bought complete kit for me (a little surprising since she isn't pro weed), I'm super excited right now! But a quick question, my wife said she didn't get a option to pick anything like stem color or type of balls. Will a get a chance to pick what I want before I receive vape?

2pumpchump

So wife bought complete kit for me (a little surprising since she isn't pro weed), I'm super excited right now! But a quick question, my wife said she didn't get a option to pick anything like stem color or type of balls. Will a get a chance to pick what I want before I receive vape?
So she did the pre order for restock ?

2pumpchump,

jespar45

OK leave a email mgvs should get back with you .. for people that ordering just put it in the notes ...he is great to work with!
Yeah absolutely, no worries at all. I'm sure it everything will be taken care of. Figured maybe she might've missed something. It's a pre order so plenty of time, good and bad lol. Thanks for the suggestion. Looking forward to getting hands on it!

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Yeah absolutely, no worries at all. I'm sure it everything will be taken care of. Figured maybe she might've missed something. It's a pre order so plenty of time, good and bad lol. Thanks for the suggestion. Looking forward to getting hands on it!
Yes anyone ordering for the preorder can just leave a note in the comment section letting me know the color they want, if not sending me a email or message on here or IG or discord is fine as well

Thank you for the preorder btw

4-Aces King-High

Enjoying the Stunner on a HOT Sunday evening,I am pretty close to giving up buying any other portable ball vape -The Stunner is Awesome with the SIc balls ,big torch and about 17 seconds of heating then on second draw heatup about 10 seconds and finish extracting. Great Device and considering a Second.

4-Aces King-High

Ordered a second STUNNER this Morning,cause it’s that Good And My VAS wanted the newer high-flow cap and Newly designed mouthpiece. at present I have the Ruby and Sic caps. I find the Sic balled cap to use less heat time, and the ruby -capped
needs about 5 seconds of more heating in comparison to the Sic Capped experience. Apologies if redundant tips on the Stunner occur.
Cheers to Everyone .

jespar45

Enjoying the Stunner on a HOT Sunday evening,I am pretty close to giving up buying any other portable ball vape -The Stunner is Awesome with the SIc balls ,big torch and about 17 seconds of heating then on second draw heatup about 10 seconds and finish extracting. Great Device and considering a Second.

Ordered a second STUNNER this Morning,cause it’s that Good And My VAS wanted the newer high-flow cap and Newly designed mouthpiece. at present I have the Ruby and Sic caps. I find the Sic balled cap to use less heat time, and the ruby -capped
needs about 5 seconds of more heating in comparison to the Sic Capped experience. Apologies if redundant tips occur.
Cheers to Everyone .
Enjoy bro, looking forward to receiving mine and enjoying it myself! I was wondering what is difference between the original and new high-flow cap?

Top Bottom