The "Stunner"

TedJones

Wanted to see if anyone else has had the same problem as me and found a solution. My stunner is to loose to fit in any stem. I have tried my Dani Fusion and High Artisian and the thing will just fall out. Tried o-rings from 1mm up to 2mm thickness and none worked. The 1.5 and 2mm o rings will not stay in the groove as it is machined for a 1mm o ring.

The couple times I tried it was pretty awesome but you have to hold it perfectly vertical. Hope I can figure out a solution as this thing is pretty awesome. Any chance you could do a run a mirror the dimensions of the fusion tip where it connects to the stem?
Interesting, mine fits fairly snug in the short & long wood stems. Maybe not as tight as the Dani’s, but good. I ordered rings 1mm larger OD, but smaller ID for grins. It’s real loose like you describe in my fiber stem.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Wanted to see if anyone else has had the same problem as me and found a solution. My stunner is to loose to fit in any stem. I have tried my Dani Fusion and High Artisian and the thing will just fall out. Tried o-rings from 1mm up to 2mm thickness and none worked. The 1.5 and 2mm o rings will not stay in the groove as it is machined for a 1mm o ring.

The couple times I tried it was pretty awesome but you have to hold it perfectly vertical. Hope I can figure out a solution as this thing is pretty awesome. Any chance you could do a run an mirror the dimensions of the fusion tip where it connects to the stem?
Hey sorry just saw this, it should fit the Dani stems no problem but if the carbon one is a little loose just message me and I'll send a new one no charge

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Just wanted to post an update here, I just got a picture from the CNC showing me the new 9mm female/8mm male adapters, these will let you run your stunner/dani vape on any 8mm stem now as well, so all those custom Dynavap stems aren't sitting around
Heat transfer should be minimal to a 8mm stem, during my testing I noticed hardly any heat transfer

Fox

Hi guys, is there a dealer in Europe and if not, which one is there at all? Thank you

Fox,

leanpubpackage

Just wanted to post an update here, I just got a picture from the CNC showing me the new 9mm female/8mm male adapters, these will let you run your stunner/dani vape on any 8mm stem now as well, so all those custom Dynavap stems aren't sitting around
Heat transfer should be minimal to a 8mm stem, during my testing I noticed hardly any heat transfer
only held by 1 oring on each side? how much will these be?

leanpubpackage,

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
only held by 1 oring on each side? how much will these be?
No there's 2 oring grooves, it's the same 8mm dimension as Dynavap they're on preorder now for 35
They're 10mm deep as well on then 9mm end to sit flush with my device
I'll have more pictures in a few days, these are just what I was sent by the shop initially

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
The MGVS homepage' 'cheapest' shipping option would be 63$ (to germany). There has to be a more convenient solution. Is there?
If you want to shoot me a message I can work something out with you for the shipping, the rates are calculated by the site I'm not sure why it prices international so high

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
My 9mm female to 8mm male adapters to allow you to run your Stunner or Dani vape on your revolve or other 8mm stems is shipping out tomorrow, orders are already packed up and waiting on some orings to show up before shipping out

yeswecann

FORTY DOLLARS FOR A WPA?

yeswecann,

bellona0544

Hey, y'all! I've been lurking in here for about a month now after getting much more into vaping this past year after a foray into dabbing. This is going to be the first review I post on here, so please let me know if there is anything you find missing!

First and foremost, I've had my Stunner for just about a month now, and tl;dr: I love it.

EASE OF USE:
I'll admit: I've combusted more than once because I am an impatient lady. This is my first device without some obvious indicator that it is at temp (or at least close to it--looking at you, Dani Fusion), but I don't feel this will be a detriment to any user with a little patience. Watching for the flame on your torch to turn orange and for the tip to lightly start glowing is easy enough, and it took only about a week of daily use to figure out the personality enough to not combust anymore. The balls retain heat for a good long while making it easy to sip on this through a stem or take a big rip through water. Extremely high consistency plus a short learning curve makes this device easy to use if you are willing to spend a little time learning it.

EFFECTIVENESS:
Absolutely amazing. This thing is a convection-heavy heavy hitter. I almost always leave my cap a little unscrewed so the screen holding the balls in place is nowhere near my herb to go for a super convective experience. I am left with satisfying terpy hits no matter what I'm running it through. When I want to experience a new strain, I'll throw it on a glass stem for some unfiltered flavor, and when I want something a little cooler or more rugged around the house or on the go, my TSWooden cool stem is great. You can introduce a little more conduction by packing your bowl fairly full and screwing the cap down more, which just makes the clouds through a water piece even more immediate and a little heavier. Because the bowl is .2g and the balls retain heat for a solid 30 seconds to a minute, its great for ripping two giant clouds in one bowl out of my Orb, and it blew some seasoned smokers away at a holiday party a few days ago. This thing may not have the airflow options or quite the same level of conduction capability as my Dani Fusion, but I'm a convection girl when I'm doing anything more than a Dynavap half-bowl and I wouldn't reach for any kind of ball vape if I were looking for conduction.

EXTRAS:
Personally, I like that the screens are just easily replacable mesh screens rather than milled CCDs. My Stunner came with about 75 zirconia? zirconium? idk i'm a few bowls in so I'm gonna just say it came with 75 balls. I also received the domed millled screen to hold the balls in the lid, which is easy enough to remove if you ever want to change the ball medium or take the balls out for cleaning. Access to the balls is easy. The 9mm size doesn't bother me personally and I don't think won't bother anyone who already has a 9mm stem for a Dani. The device would probably be uncomfortable just attached to a regular Dynavap stem, although the 9mm to 8mm reducer adapter is interesting if you have a good stem for your Vapcaps like a Revolve (which I do not). If you do NOT have a 9mm stem already, take that into consideration and either be prepared to get a new stem or WPA or the reducer. The price point on this is great and at least in the US Wesley Pipes and More has several good bundles with stems and WPAs and other devices and the like. I snagged the Fusion/Stunner bundle so I've had a great month.

All in all, would I buy my Stunner again? Absolutely. I think it is an amazing entry into my collection of butane-powered devices, and its been a daily user for me for the past month which I do not see changing anytime soon. I have limited experience with non-butane vapes and have never tried a desktop ball vape (and likely won't for a while as I cannot safely nor conviently keep a ball vape on a desk in my space), so take this with a graint of salt: the Stunner absolutely accomplishes its goal of being a portable, butane-powered ball vape. It's great for chores and gaming, and it's even better for parties and truly stunning friends who usually combust. The downsides of the device are not downsides for my use cases so this review is pretty glowing. I tend not to purchase something until reading a lot on that thing so I pretty much knew what I was expecting with the Stunner and I am overjoyed that it has delivered and then some.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Hey, y'all! I've been lurking in here for about a month now after getting much more into vaping this past year after a foray into dabbing. This is going to be the first review I post on here, so please let me know if there is anything you find missing!

First and foremost, I've had my Stunner for just about a month now, and tl;dr: I love it.

EASE OF USE:
I'll admit: I've combusted more than once because I am an impatient lady. This is my first device without some obvious indicator that it is at temp (or at least close to it--looking at you, Dani Fusion), but I don't feel this will be a detriment to any user with a little patience. Watching for the flame on your torch to turn orange and for the tip to lightly start glowing is easy enough, and it took only about a week of daily use to figure out the personality enough to not combust anymore. The balls retain heat for a good long while making it easy to sip on this through a stem or take a big rip through water. Extremely high consistency plus a short learning curve makes this device easy to use if you are willing to spend a little time learning it.

EFFECTIVENESS:
Absolutely amazing. This thing is a convection-heavy heavy hitter. I almost always leave my cap a little unscrewed so the screen holding the balls in place is nowhere near my herb to go for a super convective experience. I am left with satisfying terpy hits no matter what I'm running it through. When I want to experience a new strain, I'll throw it on a glass stem for some unfiltered flavor, and when I want something a little cooler or more rugged around the house or on the go, my TSWooden cool stem is great. You can introduce a little more conduction by packing your bowl fairly full and screwing the cap down more, which just makes the clouds through a water piece even more immediate and a little heavier. Because the bowl is .2g and the balls retain heat for a solid 30 seconds to a minute, its great for ripping two giant clouds in one bowl out of my Orb, and it blew some seasoned smokers away at a holiday party a few days ago. This thing may not have the airflow options or quite the same level of conduction capability as my Dani Fusion, but I'm a convection girl when I'm doing anything more than a Dynavap half-bowl and I wouldn't reach for any kind of ball vape if I were looking for conduction.

EXTRAS:
Personally, I like that the screens are just easily replacable mesh screens rather than milled CCDs. My Stunner came with about 75 zirconia? zirconium? idk i'm a few bowls in so I'm gonna just say it came with 75 balls. I also received the domed millled screen to hold the balls in the lid, which is easy enough to remove if you ever want to change the ball medium or take the balls out for cleaning. Access to the balls is easy. The 9mm size doesn't bother me personally and I don't think won't bother anyone who already has a 9mm stem for a Dani. The device would probably be uncomfortable just attached to a regular Dynavap stem, although the 9mm to 8mm reducer adapter is interesting if you have a good stem for your Vapcaps like a Revolve (which I do not). If you do NOT have a 9mm stem already, take that into consideration and either be prepared to get a new stem or WPA or the reducer. The price point on this is great and at least in the US Wesley Pipes and More has several good bundles with stems and WPAs and other devices and the like. I snagged the Fusion/Stunner bundle so I've had a great month.

All in all, would I buy my Stunner again? Absolutely. I think it is an amazing entry into my collection of butane-powered devices, and its been a daily user for me for the past month which I do not see changing anytime soon. I have limited experience with non-butane vapes and have never tried a desktop ball vape (and likely won't for a while as I cannot safely nor conviently keep a ball vape on a desk in my space), so take this with a graint of salt: the Stunner absolutely accomplishes its goal of being a portable, butane-powered ball vape. It's great for chores and gaming, and it's even better for parties and truly stunning friends who usually combust. The downsides of the device are not downsides for my use cases so this review is pretty glowing. I tend not to purchase something until reading a lot on that thing so I pretty much knew what I was expecting with the Stunner and I am overjoyed that it has delivered and then some.
What an amazing review, thank you so much!

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Happy stunning Tuesday!
Just tried my new Ronx dual flame on high blast. A little tamer than the big buddy, but didn’t take much longer to heat :tup:
Yeah that Ronx is a pretty popular torch, I've been using this maven torch for the last couple months and I really like it so far

tinctorus,
Top Bottom