1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by RastaBuddhaTao, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Other Side

Other Side In the clouds

Yes complete the link below and it can be repaired for a charge.

https://www.rastabuddhatao.net/support/warranty

grokit, cannabis.pro, KeroZen and 3 others like this.
  2. Galacha

Galacha Member

Great thank you I'm slowly reviving lol and 40$ is a very honest price good to know my mi will be back in all it's beauty :)

cannabis.pro, SpudBob, Alegre and 3 others like this.
  3. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

[​IMG]

Thanks to the super generous @SloJimFizz for hooking up my purpleheart Milaana with its matching amber shorty stem! Quite a pair... :tup:

Whissmu, grokit, ZC and 14 others like this.
  4. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever".

5. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

Wow, the Purple Heart is beautiful. :luv:

Shit Snacks and Mr. Gweilo 420 like this.
  6. alex91

alex91 Well-Known Member

How can I get an almost black AVB?

Sometimes I’ll hold the button 30s+ and still the AVB is brown and the Milaana gets hot (not too hot to touch, but hot enough that I’ll get worried about damaging it or something). The battery is full. I guess it has to do more with the drawing technique than to how long you hold the button. Is this correct?

7. beyond6strings

beyond6strings Just another traveller in the Dynaverse

@alex91 I rarely get as dark ABV from my Mi as I do from my vapcap. The times I do are when I get close to combustion. So I've stopped worrying about it.

But really there are lots of variables in addition to draw technique that affect ABV; 1) battery; both type and charge, 2) button technique 3) length of stem 4) draw technique 5) strain, moisture content, grind & pack 6) stirring. All those things, and maybe more affect your session.

I enjoy my long stem session from a cool vapor standpoint most, but I seem to get better extraction from the short stem.

SloJimFizz, KeroZen, Rasputin and 2 others like this.
  8. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

DO YOU WANT BLACK AVB??????? Also I wouldn't recommend stressing your batteries for 30 second hits!

9. MAbud

MAbud Well-Known Member

I think the longest I have ever continuous held my button is probably 10-14 seconds (max) and usually less.

10. TheRobbo

TheRobbo Well-Known Member

How old are your bats? Are they rated for our use? Have you cleaned your contacts recently?
    If I want to get the most out of a stem I will stir when it looks done then compact with my pinkey and take one more really slow draw. Can get some pretty dark abv but also feel this is only possible due to the better heat feed back of my maple stem over glass. I would probably combust if I tried that in a glass stem

11. alex91

alex91 Well-Known Member

Guys, sorry changing the subject about the black AVB, but I’m kind of worried.

Some months ago I’ve dropped my Mi, it cracked the glass a little bit and as I was messing with the Mi today I’ve found a little piece of the glass fell into the area you insert the joint. I’m just waiting for @cannabis.pro to get some spalted units so I can buy (I don’t live in the US and it’s such a pain in the ass to send it back due to my country’s postal service that I’d rather buy a new one). In the meantime, is it safe to use my Mi? Here’s a photo of the piece of glass and the female glass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    KeroZen likes this.
  12. Shit Snacks

That is a pretty bad looking crack, I would not. I know it can be a hassle to ship in for warranty service overseas, but yeah. Always the risk with glass parts, but the flavor purity is so worth it!

dodgy_b, cybrguy and alex91 like this.
  13. cybrguy

cybrguy I mean really, WTF

Yeah, "it cracked the glass a little bit" wouldn't be how I describe that. :(

Baron23, TheRobbo, AJS and 4 others like this.
  14. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

You could cut a small oval of alu can about the size of a penny and line the female fitting. I do this all the time to shore up my DDave cooling tube which wobbles if I don't. Works fine and should hold you over till you can send it off.

alex91 and Mulchmaker like this.
  15. almost there

almost there Well-Known Member

Using the Mi dry I never gone past a medium brown. Thru water, that’s when I achieve the dark brown roast you describe. Without the water cooling I don’t think I’m able to keep stacking the inhales to get that color.

alex91 and SloJimFizz like this.
  16. bostonthrowaway7721

bostonthrowaway7721 Member

Cracked female glass seems like a very common failure mode.

I've been considering fitting a champagne cork down to fit as a cap in the hope that it would cushion the glass a little. I wonder if it helps.

P.A.M. likes this.
  17. Shit Snacks

I have an 18.8/22 tapered cork from @Alan that I use as a cap for mine (and Tubo too). It works great but no idea about shock absorbing since I've never dropped any of mine... MY BABIES!

Rasputin, SpudBob, SloJimFizz and 2 others like this.
  18. cybrguy

cybrguy I mean really, WTF

Sadly the likely result of dropping glass. I have lost a couple stems too. I will continue to seek it out for it's virtues, however. Glass and wood remain my favored materials.

Tho I do like Ti...

19. bostonthrowaway7721

bostonthrowaway7721 Member

True. Mine popped spontaneously, though... glad to have it back!

alex91, cybrguy, P.A.M. and 1 other person like this.
  20. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

Before you toss the Milaana with the broken glass you should be in touch with @Vitolo to see if he would have any use for a broken Milaana. He may decide to repair it for one of his low income patients.

grokit, Rasputin, Vitolo and 3 others like this.
  21. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

Tossing a Milaana?! Woooot?!!! :mental:

22. bbxhann

bbxhann Well-Known Member

Hi, am i able to use my red Arizer air battery (B18650 CC VL4G03E) in my Milaana?

23. Shit Snacks

Nope, though Milaana batts work in Air (I think) the stock Air battery doesn't have enough amps (I believe it is only 5A and we need 20A here)

bbx, grokit, KeroZen and 3 others like this.
  24. MAbud

MAbud Well-Known Member

@Alan thanks for hooking me up! I can’t wait to try these out

[​IMG]

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2018
    grokit, Lazy Lighting, muunch and 7 others like this.
  25. RastaBuddhaTao

RastaBuddhaTao Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Hey folks... just wanted to let folks know that Mi's have shipped to 420 EDC so contact @cannabis.pro for the latest stock. Units will be making there way to @PlanetVape, @VapeFiend.com, Herb Cafe and our friends, Weed Gadget in Italy! Shout out to my stellar retailers!

The finish on this batch has an added step that really makes it feel like the Fender of vaporizers :)

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors