Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Anyone had any luck getting another battery off RBT once one was DOA? Or probably not really worth the international shipping I suppose?

Because RBT doesn't make the batteries i doubt he will warranty them. Even if it sucks, i would recommend just biting the bullet and picking up a few from your side of the pond.

Tommy10

Sorted that before I figured out the battery was shit... Tracking shows arrival some time today. Don't think I could be bothered doing another round in the RBT CS roller coaster anyways, reallllllly hoping it's the battery and not a faulty vape. I should hope if the vape needs warrenty return, that a refund and return would be an alternative.
Charger is an efest Luc v2, anyone know of? Current charger is just a shitty universal one with just red/green light. Think the efest might have an LED screen.

Tommy10,

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Because RBT doesn't make the batteries i doubt he will warranty them. Even if it sucks, i would recommend just biting the bullet and picking up a few from your side of the pond.

I would think a DOA battery should still be covered. I mean no vape company produces their own batteries but they would have to warranty it if it was built in so why should this be different?

Having said that, given the great pre order price I received, if the battery I get is a dud I wouldn't bother with a warranty claim, personally.

Sorted that before I figured out the battery was shit... Tracking shows arrival some time today. Don't think I could be bothered doing another round in the RBT CS roller coaster anyways, reallllllly hoping it's the battery and not a faulty vape. I should hope if the vape needs warrenty return, that a refund and return would be an alternative.
Charger is an efest Luc v2, anyone know of? Current charger is just a shitty universal one with just red/green light. Think the efest might have an LED screen.

Great charger. Been using one consistently for about a year, little longer. You'll love it.

Edit: Only difference between ours is that mine has 4 bays. Same charger otherwise.

little maggie

That's the one I have. Really like it. Someone on FC told me how to set the intensity of the charge.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Word, I've personally had good luck with Steven so I went with the FC. I think my first D020-D was from yingmin5. Isn't the can a little bigger on the FC? That's what I thought and am hoping. The piece in your videos is the Gb?
And cool thanks that makes sense with the batteries. Mine was barely producing hits and was at 3.51 I believe so cool. I'll let them charge up and hopefully get a good couple stems in here very soon.

If you used the battery right away without charging it up first, there is a chance you weakened it overall. A brand new battery should be fully charged before first use imo, at least I am pretty sure it is not good to use a new one without charging but not 100%, just keep an eye on how it does I guess and you can see

HD Springer

Well I have a little some some I need to get off my chess. I purchased another vaporizer on 4/20 I've been wanting/needing to give a little feed back-comparison with a totally different vape that I own. And I can't put this mother fucking mi down long enough to get a good feel for this other vape. I really feel like I've not given this or any other vaporizer a chance ever since I got the mi. I'm out of control people.
If a person doesn't order a back up mi for just in case shit then they be slippen man. They B slippen.

GTAVaper

You really should try the Mi straight through the UFO if you haven't yet.

@flotntoke

Yes I really, really should try the Milaana in the FC-UFO.....and I promise you that I will and let you know how I like it compared to the stereo matrix ;) .....just as soon as the damn thing gets here :rant::p

....yes that is the recycler that I also have....love the vortex action on it! Again - the mouthpiece is kind of small but for such a small bubbler I will forgive it for this shortcoming. That was my end of the whip 2nd bubbler that I had hooked up to my FC-UFO.

I really think that I will pull the plug on the FC-1000.....I've heard great things about it and it really only has the one matrix and then the pillar doesn't really diffuse from what I've heard - it cools the vapour as the sides of the pillar pulls heat from the passing bubble encapsulated vapour. It is supposed to help with not diminishing flavour - from what I've heard. But if I do get one - I will let you know how it compares to the rest of my bubblers since you have 2 of the same that I have.

GTAVaper,
Reactions: flotntoke

Oogendoogan

Ok so I finally got some charged battery's and put 2 full stems of some og wreck through this amazing vape. And my water pipe of course :) thank you @Vape Dr. for the silicone mod! Works great! So the first stem I went a little balls to the walls and milked up my piece quick, then looked to find charring but not too bad. I stirred and only got a small second hit. So I moved the screen up a tad from the way it came in the stem. And packed it a little less full than before. This time i only primed for about a second and started inhaling. First hit was satisfying. Full flavor, pretty milky. Just a tad bit of charring, nothing my SSV doesn't do sometimes. Give it a stir and BANG this thing just smacked me hard. I feel like I haven't even gotten a good method down yet and I have already decided that I couldn't be happier with this unit. The flavor reminds me of a mix between a silver surfer and an e nano. Maybe a bit less flavor but I feel like my technique could change that. Anyone care to help me out and tell me how they pack/prime a small bowl for water pipe hits? I'm sure I'll figure it out in time but advice always gets me there quicker. Anyways thanks everyone for sharing their thoughts and being the deciding factor in me buying this thing. Really is what I was hoping for so I'm satisfied :)
Cheers everyone,
Stay vaped!
Here's a pic of the beautiful lady for everyone, not sure if there has been many of the newer units yet.
http://i.imgur.com/gtqBSvG.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Ok so I finally got some charged battery's and put 2 full stems of some og wreck through this amazing vape. And my water pipe of course :) thank you @Vape Dr. for the silicone mod! Works great! So the first stem I went a little balls to the walls and milked up my piece quick, then looked to find charring but not too bad. I stirred and only got a small second hit. So I moved the screen up a tad from the way it came in the stem. And packed it a little less full than before. This time i only primed for about a second and started inhaling. First hit was satisfying. Full flavor, pretty milky. Just a tad bit of charring, nothing my SSV doesn't do sometimes. Give it a stir and BANG this thing just smacked me hard. I feel like I haven't even gotten a good method down yet and I have already decided that I couldn't be happier with this unit. The flavor reminds me of a mix between a silver surfer and an e nano. Maybe a bit less flavor but I feel like my technique could change that. Anyone care to help me out and tell me how they pack/prime a small bowl for water pipe hits? I'm sure I'll figure it out in time but advice always gets me there quicker. Anyways thanks everyone for sharing their thoughts and being the deciding factor in me buying this thing. Really is what I was hoping for so I'm satisfied :)
Cheers everyone,
Stay vaped!
Here's a pic of the beautiful lady for everyone, not sure if there has been many of the newer units yet.
http://i.imgur.com/gtqBSvG.jpg

Embedded here for others, truly beautiful seems to be a final production model with full glass recess and new intake screen
gtqBSvG.jpg

Im not sure that is a burl actually, but it is lovely nonetheless (whoops embed didn't work)
lYMBOXH

Glad you are enjoying the MFLSV ;)

Oogendoogan

Embedded here for others, truly beautiful seems to be a final production model with full glass recess and new intake screen
gtqBSvG.jpg

Im not sure that is a burl actually, but it is lovely nonetheless (whoops embed didn't work)
lYMBOXH

Glad you are enjoying the MFLSV ;)
Hahaha I know I thought about that one and I knew I probably got it wrong. I don't know much about wood. It's a cool spot though and I like it haha. So baked from less bud than usual! Liking this thing ;)
Thank you for the picture! I wasn't sure how to embed it properly
Cheers!

Last edited:

Oogendoogan

@Oogendoogan That dab mat :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to hear how the next stems go :)
Hahaha love the mat, got it locally actually. And I will forsure let you know :) it's been great so far! Forsure gotta clear my head after the first 3 but will report back later. When I use this thing correctly it's great, and even when i mess up (I know the error is me because I have gotten great results) it still gets me really faded, really good extraction.. I'm having a little bit of an issue with it charring on the top, but the flavor is great and when i stir the avb turns out really even. Let's see what some fine tuning can do ;)

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hahaha love the mat, got it locally actually. And I will forsure let you know :) it's been great so far! Forsure gotta clear my head after the first 3 but will report back later. When I use this thing correctly it's great, and even when i mess up (I know the error is me because I have gotten great results) it still gets me really faded, really good extraction.. I'm having a little bit of an issue with it charring on the top, but the flavor is great and when i stir the avb turns out really even. Let's see what some fine tuning can do ;)
Are you packing down? That may affect your charring .. Keep it loose.

Shit Snacks

Easiest way to prevent any char is let go of the button sooner, use the residual heat after letting go to finish your load and keep it even

Oogendoogan

Just did a stem in the car on the way too/ from the store. Usually don't like a dry vape. that was nice though. Made the trip better and honestly i usually wouldn't have even brought a flame powered vape for what i was doing. The milaana fit in perfectly :) gonna try to pack loosely and not prime for as long now. Thanks for the advice guys!

Tommy10

Left my bong at my mates yesterday after a disappointing day with dud battery... Will be getting that back ASAP! Only tried small stem so far, 4 of them, between two bats, although neither were dead.
I can see the button time being dependant on battery charge will get to me, but can pull huge rips out! The talk of how simple it is has left me feeling stupid, I think I haves a way to go in terms of technique but can tell the powers there.
I think if anything it just makes me want a Zion more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom