The "Quietest" and the "Loudest" Glass You Own?

mnd99

Hello FC,

To those who are infected with GAS, Please share with the rest what is the "quietest" and the most "loudest" glass you own?

*Quiet and Loud as in how audible it is when it's going!

TboneToker

My Sovereignty upgridded G-line 75mm with natural splash guard makes a vacuum sound when being pulled. Because of the way the g-line and perhaps the natural splash guard work together, it makes a very powerful pull and it works great with a vaporizer because the pull can be very subtle or very forced. loudest

My Sovereignty downgridded Stemline doesn't make much noise, it's more of a flowy percolation and sounds more slushy and constant, not as loud and definitely not like a vacuum like the other piece. Feels more free-flowing, better for large flower rips (combustion)

My 60mm Stereo Matrix by Mobius makes a very faint, burpy-bubbly sound. I like the sounds that it makes. It works great for flower rips or dabs or vaping or kief, very versatile little piece, I love her, though I do not use her much lately, once I get shatter I'll try that in the evo, connecting a silicon hose at the top of the vapexnail and into the 18mm male opening of the Mobius. most quiet

MoltenTiger

Loudest: three-hole stemmed mini-beaker. Chugs with a satisfying pop with every bubble. Not the best stealth option.

Other loud pieces were my giant 43cm honeycomb to 8-arm tree (RIP) and torus incycler.

Quietest: Silver Fumed banger hanger. Tiny little rig with a shower head perc and minimal water.

Other quiet pieces are my matrix sidecar and Seed of Life double lace disc, both are slightly more audible than the banger hanger.

MoltenTiger,
Reactions: mnd99

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Not sure about quietest piece, but there's no question the loudest piece was that Ehle tube that I dropped while cleaning it. Made a horrendous clang when it hit the stainless steel sink, then a crackling as the rest exploded on the tile floor. Even through all the clamor, one could hear the F-U-U-U-U...

mnd99

Not sure about quietest piece, but there's no question the loudest piece was that Ehle tube that I dropped while cleaning it. Made a horrendous clang when it hit the stainless steel sink, then a crackling as the rest exploded on the tile floor. Even through all the clamor, one could hear the F-U-U-U-U...

I can only hope that I never come across such a loud piece. I don't think I would be able to handle it. My sympathies.

mnd99,
Top Bottom