The Picture Thread

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
kmOvOEjh.jpg

GVLwZ4m.jpg

Found this in a forest.....
Went to Lister Park to check out a fossil.... but when I arrived, I was stumped! :lmao:

1d655c10-dd36-4df6-a477-f0d0b457ade7.JPG

^^^ Something so simple had me laughing!!!!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Old roach? Yuk. FC4life!
. . . . But, a resourceful young man from Pittsburgh by the name of Cliff Maynard has turned 1000's of smelly dirty unrolled roaches into some damn fine lookin' art . . . . .
469385_Roach_Paper_Art_05-1024x682.jpg

jackherer-the-hemperor.jpg

jimmyhendrix.jpg

cheech-chong.jpg

jim-morrison.jpg

bobmarley.jpg

seattlehempfest.jpg
Check out his website to see more at www.roachpaperart.com - there is a cool, short video on the front page showing you 'how to' :tup:

. . . . Not that any of you would have a stash of roaches now, would ya?! :suspicious:

BackInTheDay.....Love.
:peace:

Philreal187

Thats crazy you found that dude @VegNVape!

I actually randomly meet him at a music festival about 4 years ago. We got to talking about tattoos bc he is also a tattoo artist, he smoked me up with his killer bud, I only smoked midz back then and hes wasn't about it haha. Anyways I basically hung out with that dude all night bull shitting (think he eat shrooms) and he gave me a few Marley print he had!! He is a stand guy for sure and crazy to see you post that @VegNVape thanks for the flash back to great times!!

The Marley art still sits above my dask today!

VbCKReT.jpg

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Ha! That is so cool, @Philreal187! & it's especially nice to hear that he is a good guy, too. Get's you high & gives you art?! :clap: :tup:

Y'know, for some reason, just as I made that particular post, I got a funny feeling that someone on FC might know him, or something like that . . . . . spooky, eh?
maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom