Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
awsome time to preorder that amazing looking top, if i order other things like batterys with it will it all be shipping at end of jan. or sepparetly? Also in consideration will that 7.4 kiss or 3.7 make larger clouds if handeled correctly

If other parts are ordered it will not ship until the pre order parts are ready.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Noticed there is no ohm option for the okeanos ... will they only be available in one option? Kind of looks like a screw on, replaceable coil head in the pic on the website is that the case?

TIA

MileHighLife,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Noticed there is no ohm option for the okeanos ... will they only be available in one option? Kind of looks like a screw on, replaceable coil head in the pic on the website is that the case?

TIA

I gotta add the disclaimer. Not all 3.7v 601's or 510s are gonna run this bad boy.

Sorry but we make these items specifically for our devices any other device used is not guranteed to run em.

MileHighLife

Lol don't worry I'm not going to throw it on an ego. Will my old top persei not run it?

MileHighLife,

karazi

Sorry if this is an ignorant question but will the Okeanos accept plant matter?

Last edited:
karazi,

zeek01

My order has been placed!

Got 4 coils and 1 Okeanos.

Cant wait!

Last edited:
zeek01,
My order has been placed!

Got 4 coils and 1 Okeanos.

Cant wait!
This might be a question of ignorance but why would you need 4 coils I'm about to place my order for one even though I plan on waiting for the sr74 realease to use it what are benefits of stock piling?

DatOilVape,

exit

This might be a question of ignorance but why would you need 4 coils I'm about to place my order for one even though I plan on waiting for the sr74 realease to use it what are benefits of stock piling?

i have my two oil coils that came with my sr71 still!

one i keep full length one i keep clipped right below the height of the rod!

when i get my TI COILS i will get even more and have a 20%, 40%, 60% and 100% length coils. and then a couple extra from the clippings no doubt.

exit,
Reactions: ataxian
@THC SCIENTIFIC will the persei operate with a sub-ohm coil hooked up? Most mods with a board in the ecig world wont fire a coil that is < 1 ohms so I wanted to check with you before I start making some coils for the kiss I ordered.

TIA
sub ohm vaping eo loving it. with drippers would the liquidizer diluter solution to change the viscosity a bit more on the liquididy side be better than chunks of solid?
also wondering bout the built in bord it is a manual vriable voltage but does have sht circuit protect hmm?

MileHighLife

I've read about guys doing that for ecig tanks but I just use shatter or wax and works great.

MileHighLife,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Finally did a complete cleaning of my Hercules w/white rod. Looks brand new inside and out, including the white rod. After 5, 20 second on and 20 second off, the rod looks like I just got it. New coil and getting ready to reload if I can ever put away the torch and nail. lol

An iso soak and a few wooden bamboo skewers and a paper towel and little water were all that was needed to bring a Herc with at least 7gm run thru it, back to new condition. Fired right back up after putting it back together!!

good lord sub ohm coils for eo wasn't the dual 5ohms enough-then came the herc never would need more juice than that :)
they make smoke bombs if u want to fill a room. haha

abstract XstracT,
Reactions: ataxian

MileHighLife

I know mods with boards go up to 6 amps but only mod I know of that will fire sub ohm is Persei.

Mechanical mods will ... so the newer persei's short protection doesn't keep it from firing below 1 ohm? That's the only thing that keeps ecig mods from firing that low is the short protection but I have no idea when the short protection kicks in on the persei ... < .1 ohm?

mystikalghost

Finally did a complete cleaning of my Hercules w/white rod. Looks brand new inside and out, including the white rod. After 5, 20 second on and 20 second off, the rod looks like I just got it. New coil and getting ready to reload if I can ever put away the torch and nail. lol

An iso soak and a few wooden bamboo skewers and a paper towel and little water were all that was needed to bring a Herc with at least 7gm run thru it, back to new condition. Fired right back up after putting it back together!!

SEVEN GRAMS? That's an insane amount.

mystikalghost,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I usually don't feel comfortable with pre-orders and tying up money. But this company I know will follow through.

Order placed.

Question for the rest of the forum: How come so few reviews on the W9 site? People sing the Persei praises here. Why not, next time you're there, just leave a quick review? It's not hard, people! /end-rant.

syrupy,

exit

SEVEN GRAMS? That's an insane amount.

I can tell you for a fact I have run at least 6g thru the HERC SR71 before cleaning it at all.
It was still operating well when I did clean it. The only problem was my mouthpiece was clogged shut with melty wax!

edit: These were in the days BEFORE the adjustible air flow washer! So lots more reclaim getting up into the mouthpiece! Oh man was that old washer drenched in oil reclaim all the time!

Last edited:
sux w9 doesn't have hammer rods sold seperatly anymore, they even stated would work better with pass thru system so now its out and so r the rods. I love my hammer. only in a quarts cup nail no ti flat no juice but ive had 3 burn out and just got the last one replaced in time under warrenty I want the core but im scared my hammer will burn out and I cant get it fixed would love if they created a system that is fixable like herc and also carried a cup style bowl for it great accesary for a vape

abstract XstracT,
Top Bottom