Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@THC SCIENTIFIC ---

1.) Are we still talking about fixing the random "no power" when you press the power switch? Or different issues? Or are all the issues related?

2.) If you get all the issues resolved this week, roughly, when do you see the fix getting into users hands?

3.) Will there be fees involved for this fix if we are still under warranty?

4.)Will there be a W9Tech booth at the H.T. C.C. in Denver on 4/20? I know that's a ways off, but.

Silver420Surfer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC ---

1.) Are we still talking about fixing the random "no power" when you press the power switch? Or different issues? Or are all the issues related?

2.) If you get all the issues resolved this week, roughly, when do you see the fix getting into users hands?

3.) Will there be fees involved for this fix if we are still under warranty?

4.)Will there be a W9Tech booth at the H.T. C.C. in Denver on 4/20? I know that's a ways off, but.

1. The no power issue fix is in the works.

2. Not sure if we can get the no power issue resolved this week, once we figure it out we will be posting about it here.

3. There should not be any fees involved maybe other then shipping.

4. No we will not be in Denver for the HT CC.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
1. The no power issue fix is in the works.

2. Not sure if we can get the no power issue resolved this week, once we figure it out we will be posting about it here.

3. There should not be any fees involved maybe other then shipping.

4. No we will not be in Denver for the HT CC.

Thanks for the response!

Silver420Surfer,

Noize23

Hi gys, is it possible to order the core and the kiss cart togheter in this moment on the delta9 hompage,becouse on the core side i read the text:"Expected release date is 21st Oct 2013 "??

Please let me know,thx forward :)

Noize23,

itschad

Hey G are the oil coils listed for sale on w9tech.com shorter than the ones shipped with the sr71?

itschad,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Whew, finished this ENTIRE thread. Thanks everybody that chipped in with information! It's good to go in to a purchase well informed.

Persei came in the mail yesterday, with a 2.4 cart added (thanks to all for suggesting that). Filling was a bit of a challenge to keep heat distribution even. Primed and gave it a go, good vapor production but there was a metallic taste. Ran the cart in a 3 second on, 30 seconds off pattern for 10 times. Metallic oil taste disappeared, GSC taste appeared. Yum.

At this point I'm loving this, but I am having a little trouble with clogging. I can pop the clog in a second or two of inhaling before hitting the blue button. But I can't figure out what I'm doing to cause them. Is it by inhaling too hard? Or do I need to keep inhaling longer after the hit? There's about .75g loaded in the cart.

Rhino420

@Rhino420 sorry missed your questions.

1. yes the tops can handle kiss easily. But the tops are still not as reliable as the new ones.

2. there is no way to meter it so it wont fry your cart.

thanks for taking the time to reply G.

I guess, by me asking the question about, if the old tops can handle the new kiss carts.
I actually mean, do these new kiss carts have the possibility of frying my old tops, like the SR-71's?

because, technically speaking the old tops can handle the SR-71's as well, to a certain point...

sorry I asked the wrong question in my O.G post...

-ryan

Rhino420,

itschad

I can pop the clog in a second or two of inhaling before hitting the blue button. But I can't figure out what I'm doing to cause them. Is it by inhaling too hard? Or do I need to keep inhaling longer after the hit? There's about .75g loaded in the cart.

I think pulling too hard is generally the initial cause of it, keeping inhaling after you release the button can help alleviate this by ensuring there is no vapor left in the air flow to condense as it cools, as well as helping cool your unit to re-solidify your oil.

After a few friends and I have gone through a few different carts I think that trying to 'pop' the clog by pulling just leads to making the clog worse over time. Probably better just to allow any oil that's built up in the air flow to go ahead and melt down and be vaped out by priming

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I think pulling too hard is generally the initial cause of it, keeping

After a few friends and I have gone through a few different carts I think that trying to 'pop' the clog by pulling just leads to making the clog worse over time. Probably better just to allow any oil that's built up in the air flow to go ahead and melt down and be vaped out by priming

That makes sense, because I feel I am not fixing the problem except short term.

Really enjoying learning with this!

Last edited:
syrupy,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Primed and gave it a go, good vapor production but there was a metallic taste. Ran the cart in a 3 second on, 30 seconds off pattern for 10 times. Metallic oil taste disappeared, GSC taste appeared. Yum.

At this point I'm loving this, but I am having a little trouble with clogging. I can pop the clog in a second or two of inhaling before hitting the blue button. But I can't figure out what I'm doing to cause them. Is it by inhaling too hard? Or do I need to keep inhaling longer after the hit? There's about .75g loaded in the cart.
I keep a torch handy and gently heat the cart.
Melt the material to get rid of air cavities.

GSC I use all the time in 2.4 Carts.

You have fine taste!

This is my current set-up!
The photo is a few months old.
My cart is a 2.4.
5.0's I have gone through.
GSC in a 2.4 is really nice actually!

ataxian,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Yes foil test the oil, you want clean stuff. Keep the cart straight up to store. Opposite of the SR-71.

Use a needle to clean - the eye end, maybe a little ISO.

Don't pull super hard.

That said the omicron carts are prone to clogging so sometimes you just deal with it I guess

PhotoRider,
Reactions: OF

Caligula

Maximus
Ah, well if you can find the Organalabs CO2 "Honey Oil" syringes... they work aces in the Omicron carts as @ataxian can attest. Load super easy and require zero priming. MedWest produces it for OL here in CA (enough acronyms for you?), and they distribute all over the State to dispensaries.

http://www.organalabs.com/index.htm

Also, I'm 99% sure you got that metallic taste when you first started using your cart because you didn't pre-oxidize the cart. Some people (@OF) think its not necessary and can cause issues, but if done properly I don't see the problem. I've never ruined a cart by doing this myself, and I've gone through dozens, personally. Then again some people say that the taste comes back regardless, and I've never had that happen. :shrug:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@ohdono Glad i was here to help you get situated please let me know how it works out when you get home and add more oil.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: ohdono

odogg

Elevate.
After running a black rod on the herc I switched over to the white rod and all I can say is WOW! Instant thick clouds.

Taste with the black rod is phenomenal and you Can manage to get some pretty good sized clouds. Black rod does use concentrate slower and your batteries end up lasting you longer compared to white rod. Seems you can hold that button down and doesn't really cook your oil or burnt taste.

White rod will just power through anything with huge sized rips and will use your concentrate a bit quicker.

Top Bottom