Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Yea if I blow another head up after this replacement warranty is out I'm just getting a second Persei. It's not really that much more $ all said and done and I can have one black and one purple.
Dude, I got the purple too! Lol

Sleepin in CA,

exit

I really have to agree man. The only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a KISS YET is because I just love my Herc to death :love:

I figure i should have something else backup I guess but damn! I need to check out what that 3.7v rod is all about too.

exit,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Good news we can do grade 2 titanium coils. 4-5 mm thick

Bad news.

It's gonna cost $15 per disk.

On another note on the kiss carts.

Wait till you see what we have coming.

I can now retire.

Grade 2 titanium heaters. Guaranteed analysis.

That's right I said it grade 2 titanium heaters no one else can claim this guaranteed.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral

Bad news.

On another note on the kiss carts.

Wait till you see what we have coming.

I can now retire.

That's right I said it grade 2 titanium heaters no one else can claim this guaranteed.

Quit innovating, fix the tops before you retire! :rolleyes:

Silver420Surfer,

exit

Hey I made it on my first coil until I realized I couldn't stretch it out and smash it back in place as much as I wanted. Still going strong on my second coil I don't see myself needing to replace it anytime soon, but I am DEFINITELY down a titanium coil!!!!

@THC SCIENTIFIC When YOU say "I can now retire" I don't take that lightly..... we must have the revelations on our hands already :bowdown:

Caligula

Maximus

Bad news.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

OF

Halo claims it
, at least Ti of some grade (not that I think grades matter here really....). IMO it's different from the rest no matter what it is. If you're going to guarantee it, you might want to test their coils first? Fibbing or not, they're already making the claim......and I've got a couple that seem to be???

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Halo claims it, at least Ti of some grade (not that I think grades matter here really....). IMO it's different from the rest no matter what it is. If you're going to guarantee it, you might want to test their coils first? Fibbing or not, they're already making the claim......and I've got a couple that seem to be???

OF

Big difference in grade 2 and grade 5.

Grade 2 is Commercially Pure the stuff that nails are made from, grade 5 contains vanadium and other materials like aluminum in large quantities.

Once again anyone claiming grade 1 - 4 on their coils I'm gonna ask for a lab report to prove it then I'm going to have it tested to make sure no ones pulling the wool over the consumers eyes.

Like I said grade 2 Ti coils are in testing now and wi go into beta soon.

Please show me halo claiming grade 1-4 and ill have it tested to verify. Until then our research indicates grade 5.

OF

Big difference in grade 2 and grade 5.

Grade 2 is Commercially Pure the stuff that nails are made from, grade 5 contains vanadium and other materials like aluminum in large quantities.

Once again anyone claiming grade 1 - 4 on their coils I'm gonna ask for a lab report to prove it then I'm going to have it tested to make sure no ones pulling the wool over the consumers eyes.

Like I said grade 2 Ti coils are in testing now and wi go into beta soon.

Please show me halo claiming grade 1-4 and ill have it tested to verify. Until then our research indicates grade 5.

As I just asked on another thread, what difference does it make? What makes you say grade 2 is superior to all others? They put the other materials in there for a reason you know...... Can you show how those additions are detrimental in this application? Why should it matter?

From a consumer standpoint it's all Titanium I think. We don't make a big deal about the type of Delrin used in vapes, or the exact alloy of Nichrome. I get it that there's marketing in play here, but what are the honest facts? Why is this grade superior in this application and by how much? Halo has been selling them (Titanium coils they claim) for a while now. If you want to call them liars, perhaps best for you to test it first? And be able to point to the specific advantage of one alloy over another?

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
As I just asked on another thread, what difference does it make? What makes you say grade 2 is superior to all others? They put the other materials in there for a reason you know...... Can you show how those additions are detrimental in this application? Why should it matter?

From a consumer standpoint it's all Titanium I think. We don't make a big deal about the type of Delrin used in vapes, or the exact alloy of Nichrome. I get it that there's marketing in play here, but what are the honest facts? Why is this grade superior in this application and by how much? Halo has been selling them (Titanium coils they claim) for a while now. If you want to call them liars, perhaps best for you to test it first? And be able to point to the specific advantage of one alloy over another?

OF

They arnt claiming grade 2 if they are I would have it tested it, the fact that they arnt means I'm not going to bother with it.
You will know soon enough as to why nobody claims grade 2 coils in a few weeks.

You would think that they would be proud to use grade two and market it as grade 2. But the lack of grades on a device that is in a industry that relies heavily on grades of titanium when it comes to a nail is cause of concern.

Basically me selling your a pound of weed for 2000 bucks and failing to mention its brick weed.

Weed is weed right?

@OF and the fact that you think I'm going to do a marketing bs offends me. I think you have us mixed up with other manufacturers. We don't bs we don't fuck around.

Last edited:

OF

@OF and the fact that you think I'm going to do a marketing bs offends me. I think you have us mixed up with other manufacturers. We don't bs we don't fuck around.

I'm sorry you're offended, that's not the goal. I think you really know that.......

You are not the first maker to offer Titanium elements. You claim your material is superior. Why? Without even knowing for sure what others are using you make the bold claim that theirs is inferior in this use, specifically why? Saying 'because there's Vanadium in theirs (maybe)' doesn't cut it IMO. Why is yours 'new and improved'?

Nail use at torch temperatures is not relevant IMO. What matters is in this application.

If you can't point to a legitimate advantage (and some proof others aren't doing the same) I don't see many other conclusions other than 'marketing'??? IMO honest opinion the advantages come with using Titanium and the exact alloy most useful has not been shown. Nor how large and useful that advantage might be. Much as the exact alloy of steel in a bridge matters little when you compare steel bridges to wood and concrete ones?

"Where's the beef'?

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
actually @OF
, as a nail user and you can ask many other nail users.
grade 5 isn't safe, grade 1-4 is, 2 being the safest.
this is well known in dab circles.

as well as some complained about the SS flavor and asked for TI, he is providing it.

it sounds like you are the one cooking the 'beef' so maybe that's what you smelled?

itschad

So I was lucky enough to be given a gram of some blonde rockbudder from Colorado (a rarity in louisiana) and I'm just tooooorn on how to best enjoy it. I don't think I'll be seeing anything of this quality for a while so i dont want to dab it. Should I load up a brand new 1.5ohm cart for it? Boil my SR-71 and load it onto a new, uncut oil coil? Should I buy a black rod and enjoy it with that? Are you guys still suggesting cutting the oil coils for more stable concentrates?

itschad,
Reactions: Bleed4Me

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I was lucky enough to be given a gram of some blonde rockbudder from Colorado (a rarity in Louisiana) and I'm just tooooorn on how to best enjoy it. I don't think I'll be seeing anything of this quality for a while so i don't want to dab it. Should I load up a brand new 1.5ohm cart for it? Boil my SR-71 and load it onto a new, uncut oil coil? Should I buy a black rod and enjoy it with that? Are you guys still suggesting cutting the oil coils for more stable concentrates?
Don't take my advice however if you are trying to maximize for the highest yield I use the 2.4 carts.
The 1.5 is probably a good choice as well. (I have no experience)
Like I say don't listen to me.

I have 5 grams of OG SHATTER (triple purged)!

I don't know what I should put it in?

The SR71 White Rod?
Saving it for the K.I.S.S. cart?
2.4 Cart?

Looks like we both have the same problem!

itschad

Yeah! I thought about trying a KISS cart with it that way I'll have more control over usage but I want to be able to fully enjoy all the flavor as well!

I could do a 2.4 but I need to buy more :( I want to get the most flavor out of this oil and have it last. Being able to exhale thick clouds is not a priority with this so much as taste and enjoyment :D

Top Bottom