Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok so a quick heads up.

We have received a few chrome LAyG carts.

Here is why we do it differently and why our products are in a different class.

1. We dont use solder in the LAyG carts
2. We use ceramic wicks
3. Our Coils do not lose heat when you inhale, it keeps it temperature no matter what.

Now i want to expand on #3 some people plain out say its temperature control some people like myself say its not. Want to guess whos right? The LAyG carts will keep its temperature on what ever battery you have.

Our carts will work with our Ophos and Omicron Lite units, Omicron, and Persei units. If any other battery has these types of threads then it will work on them too.

Temperature Control without temperature controlling micro processor. Who would have guessed that we are the only company to be able to do this.

thevaf

G - is the black rod slightly thicker in diameter than the white rod?

After using my black rod for a week I decided to switch it out with the white rod, but I noticed that the 4 pronged tube that screws into the ss base which 'holds' the rod has expanded to the point that the white rod just slides right in. There is no contact between the prongs and the base of the rod because the tube has expanded (heat?).

I reheated the pronged tube and squeezed it back tightly together so that it can make contact with the white rod and I am back in business. I just wanted to bring this to your attention and see if anyone else has had this issue.

masaki

Ok so a quick heads up.

We have received a few chrome LAyG carts.

Here is why we do it differently and why our products are in a different class.

1. We dont use solder in the LAyG carts
2. We use ceramic wicks
3. Our Coils do not lose heat when you inhale, it keeps it temperature no matter what.

Now i want to expand on #3 some people plain out say its temperature control some people like myself say its not. Want to guess whos right? The LAyG carts will keep its temperature on what ever battery you have.

Our carts will work with our Ophos and Omicron Lite units, Omicron, and Persei units. If any other battery has these types of threads then it will work on them too.

Temperature Control without temperature controlling micro processor. Who would have guessed that we are the only company to be able to do this.
I need get me one and a ss kit for my persei and I'll be good!! I got my replacement hammer in yesterday, just wanted to say thank you. I'm so happy to have my bender back and now I can proceed with my break in :)

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral

After using my black rod for a week I decided to switch it out with the white rod, but I noticed that the 4 pronged tube that screws into the ss base which 'holds' the rod has expanded to the point that the white rod just slides right in. There is no contact between the prongs and the base of the rod because the tube has expanded (heat?).

I reheated the pronged tube and squeezed it back tightly together so that it can make contact with the white rod and I am back in business. I just wanted to bring this to your attention and see if anyone else has had this issue.
During a rebuild of the Herc I thought the same thing and I was only using the white one. If my black one is thinner, I'm in trouble.
Not an immediate concern for me, but a near future one probably. I'd like to buy a spare if possible.

Silver420Surfer,

Blackcatvirus

I'm having problems for first time prep with my hercules sr-71 can someone give me a 1on1 walkthrough on your personal way clean and prep...

Thanks for your time.

Blackcatvirus,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
i dont know what he shipped but i know he shipped something. My job is to dream up the ideas, the engineers job is to make it happen, and your job is to complain when shit goes wrong.

Yup circle of life. :-)
well, I am real good at my job then if its just complaining. I have a PHD in that :)

@TommydCat - sorry charlie. My notice is from Delta9 :) Course USPS doesn’t find it just yet in their system.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Hey G,

Some people have had trouble with the Nibbler XL caps staying in the Nibbler due to the threads not being strong enough and others have had some airflow issues with the o-rings. Do you think it would be safe to try and take the o-ring off of the cap and put it around the body of the Herc instead? That way, if worst comes to worst you can just gently twist and pull until the Herc slips out of the Nibbler XL, eliminating the chance of the top piece getting stuck.

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-

@the vaf,
Just be careful. I did the same thing and one of those little prongs snapped right off! It still works but G is calling me today around 5pm and he's gonna get me squared away bcuz I had a few other issues too. So just a heads up to be careful bcuz I didn't even squeeze it that hard and it snapped!

It was by mistake we only have 9 units here and the shipper made a mistake. But since its a mistake we are gonna man up and ship it out anyways. Enjoy your Core.
@THC SCIENTIFIC,
Damn, can u tell ur shipping dept to accidentally ship mine too please?? Lol. I know they'll be coming soon but I just can't wait for the easier variable voltage!! I pre ordered mine a couple months ago so it should be shipping soon hopefully!!
Edit: @moderator, sorry for the back to back posts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom