Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
I'm not sure if I want an SR-71 or a nibbler X or a bender next
:X :X :X
halp wut do i do guys this is important

ALSO does the bender come with the click on/click off style top for the hammer? I know it comes with the hammer, but on this page http://www.planetvape.ca/the-hammer-for-persei-1200f-upgrade.html it says that you can't use the hammer with the standard persei top. What's the word on that?

Also since you guys are repackaging the persei's when will the double heads be available for purchase on their own?

Reposting on this page since i dont imagine it'll get seen on the previous, on account of how message board conversations flow

The Nibbler X is just a mini-bubbler that sits atop an Omicron cart / can be jerry rigged to other devices, if you're looking for a new consumption device, this isn't it. If you find the vape from the Omicron carts is hard to manage, then go for it.

Between the SR-71 & Bender, it depends on what you want to use them for. If you're going herb only, the Bender is easily the best choice. For one, the SR-71 doesn't have a set method for herb only. It can do it for sure, but we don't know the best way yet. There'll be some experimenting and wait time for that.

The Bender doesn't do oil (to my knowledge), and does not come with a Hammer Head. You can use the standard Persei top for the Hammer.

If you want versatility, go with the SR-71. They're both highly reliable, but the Herc is a triple threat.

itschad

ah I see, so technically you could just spend $28 for the hammer from planetvape if you dont mind manually holding the button down?

see, I know for certain I want the hammer and the nibbler at some point, and i'm torn between the bender and the sr-71 as future purchases. I intend on buying a teal persei this friday , and I suppose im trying to decide if i want to get the hammer kit with the new top as well as the stealth kit, or the hammer heating element as well as the nibbler x

i already have a black persei so as long as i get a stealth kit I can have a dedicated hammer unit :3

itschad,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm not sure if I want an SR-71 or a nibbler X or a bender next
:X :X :X
halp wut do i do guys this is important

ALSO does the bender come with the click on/click off style top for the hammer? I know it comes with the hammer, but on this page http://www.planetvape.ca/the-hammer-for-persei-1200f-upgrade.html it says that you can't use the hammer with the standard persei top. What's the word on that?

Also since you guys are repackaging the persei's when will the double heads be available for purchase on their own?

Re posting on this page since i don't imagine it'll get seen on the previous, on account of how message board conversations flow
itschad:
I love my BENDER and use the HAMMER TOP because It makes it a pleasure.
The HERCULES SR71 is a kick A@@ device if you can handle it. (VERY POWERFUL)
I have both for different reasons.
The double head is fun as well.
The HERCULES SR71 would be the first additional accessory then keep adding as you go!

Kind regards,

ataxian

ataxian,
Reactions: Atomsk

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
ah I see, so technically you could just spend $28 for the hammer from planetvape if you dont mind manually holding the button down?

see, I know for certain I want the hammer and the nibbler at some point, and i'm torn between the bender and the sr-71 as future purchases. I intend on buying a teal persei this friday , and I suppose im trying to decide if i want to get the hammer kit with the new top as well as the stealth kit, or the hammer heating element as well as the nibbler x

i already have a black persei so as long as i get a stealth kit I can have a dedicated hammer unit :3

Yeah, unless you're going to get the Bender as a primary device, you don't really need it. I thought I would need it for the SR-71 but this thing doesn't need that much time to heat up.

For the Nibbler X, I'm assuming you mean this one. If so, PM me and I can sell you mine. In this way, you might be able to get three devices you want.

I think the SS kit should be standard issue. You can go from using a single 18350 to dual 18650s, and there's more with to do where the Iris is involved.

Either way, they're solid investments, man. You're sure to enjoy it.

itschad

ah yeah, i was thinking of getting the bender down the road maybe but not for a while and i dont think it'd be a primary usage device, I already have too many other things to do flowers out of . The hammer was mostly going to be a torch alternative

masaki

shutupandtakemymoney.jpg
This had me going! Lol

masaki

want to apologize up front, i'm super medicated right now and might be rambling...

but I was thinking the other day about the guys that might be picking up the persei/herc set up with no experience in hitting either one (ie persei without the herc). the reason this came to mind was because of how light you have to hit the regular carts as to not clog them also learn to pulse properly as to not blow the seals... then with the herc, I feel as if I have to hit it even less to keep wax from coming up to the mouthpiece and screen (do you guys that own hercs find this to be true as well?) and good pulsing (just knowing when to back off, and when to get back on the button) with the white rod...

I guess what I'm trying to say is i'm glad I got a chance to experience and somewhat master loading up and hitting the regular carts, before just jumping in with the herc... I feel like the regular carts were kind of a good learning curve for the herc...so to speak... (super medicated, can't seem to find the words i'm looking for)

I also feel like it makes you appreciate the herc more, just with the ease of loading up more concentrate, and the over all taste between the carts and the herc.

-ryan
I know I was one of the guys mentioning about getting my persei and hercules
The Nibbler X is just a mini-bubbler that sits atop an Omicron cart / can be jerry rigged to other devices, if you're looking for a new consumption device, this isn't it. If you find the vape from the Omicron carts is hard to manage, then go for it.

Between the SR-71 & Bender, it depends on what you want to use them for. If you're going herb only, the Bender is easily the best choice. For one, the SR-71 doesn't have a set method for herb only. It can do it for sure, but we don't know the best way yet. There'll be some experimenting and wait time for that.

The Bender doesn't do oil (to my knowledge), and does not come with a Hammer Head. You can use the standard Persei top for the Hammer.

If you want versatility, go with the SR-71. They're both highly reliable, but the Herc is a triple threat.
im curious to see if anyone's rigged a nibbler x on the bender if it's possible.

I'm excited to see new carts coming out

masaki,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
I know I was one of the guys mentioning about getting my persei and hercules

im curious to see if anyone's rigged a nibbler x on the bender if it's possible.

I'm excited to see new carts coming out

Yeah, I think the Bender is 18mm, so you could get a 18mm-14mm female adapter and then have the NX sit on top of the 14mm. Head shops sometimes have smaller mm adapters so yeah, totally possible. I like @ataxians approach better though.

Atomsk,

Caligula

Maximus
Yeah, I think the Bender is 18mm, so you could get a 18mm-14mm female adapter and then have the NX sit on top of the 14mm. Head shops sometimes have smaller mm adapters so yeah, totally possible. I like @ataxians approach better though.
How would this work? Isn't the mouth piece for the bender at like a 75° angle?

Sigh...this really makes me want a Bender but $180 is just too much for me ATM.

Last edited:
Caligula,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
How would this work? Isn't the mouth piece for the bender at like a 75° angle?

Sigh...this really makes me want a Bender but $180 is just too much for me ATM.

Oh yeah, I mean that the NX replaces the mouthpiece of the Bender.

The Bender is like an Extreme Q bowl and the glass joints in these types come in industry standard sizing at the joints. It's mouthpiece is just a glass stem mouthpiece with a male adapter joint. So if you buy the correct adapters, like they sell for bongs at headshops, you can do it. I believe W9 even carries one that's called the McFinn adapter? Pretty sure that's not small enough for the Nibbler though.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
yes if you take the 18650 SS tube and mate it with the normal Persei tube - you can install 2 18650's. That is my home unit thanks to Bob's kindness and of course Delta9. Those batteries last a bit longer - in fact a couple days easy under heavy use.

Wish I could use 2 in parallel for the black rod, but that is asking to much. That is my go to setup now. The black rod is right in the groove for me. Its easy to control, gives me great vape and I think it tastes the best so far of any cart - dramatic difference between it and dabbing with a nail. It surprised me when I dabbed some oil I was using in the SR-71/Black rod and my taste expectations were not met. The SR-71 wrecked it for me. Thanks guys. Its like trying to go back to affordable wine after you try some real good stuff - if you have been there :)

I tried the ATF - its made for your major users out there. It really controls the air flow and gives you much more vape. A bit more than I can handle, but if I keep using the baby, soon I will need that. The taste isn't as good I think, but close. The downside is happiness leads to more and more and more. Like the line in No Country for Old Men - "beer leads to more beer".

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Oh yeah, I mean that the NX replaces the mouthpiece of the Bender.

The Bender is like an Extreme Q bowl and the glass joints in these types come in industry standard sizing at the joints. It's mouthpiece is just a glass stem mouthpiece with a male adapter joint. So if you buy the correct adapters, like they sell for bongs at headshops, you can do it. I believe W9 even carries one that's called the McFinn adapter? Pretty sure that's not small enough for the Nibbler though.
The bender is an 18-19mm female joint. Any 18mm male fits. Use an Extreme-q screen in the male piece and it fits right on a direct inject 18mm pipe. My standard setup for it.

masaki

Trying get the bender today anyone know somewhere in San Jose I can go I'm trying avoid shipping :(

masaki,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys Sorry but a delay in manufacturing has caused us to delay the Cores once again.

Please forgive me. I just want to make sure all is well before i ship them out. If all is good its going to be shipped to our distribution center on the 14th.

And it will be out by the 21st.

OF

Does anyone know if I can use 2 trustfire 26650 5000mah 3.7v batteries to power my persei?

Nope, too fat. You need 18mm cells, 18650s. You probably won't be happy with Trustfire anyway if you're planning on SR71, Bender and the other big power guys.....I'd suggest sticking to AW IMRs.

Good luck.

OF

OF,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom