Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Can you elaborate on how its a downgrade?
I have 2 reasons:
1) One of the MAJOR points to the original Cloud was the qwest to keep everything out of the airpath(Taste and health reasons), ala All Glass airpath(although you do use a stainless mesh bowl for those who would've pointed that out). By running it thru a tube that possibly collects moisture and spittle and vapor and dust, not to mention the loss of flavor, to me that is a downgrade. Same as trying to make the Cloud, blow up bags, IMO. Thats not what it was intended for, will it work, yes. But in a downgraded fashion. We're not discussing people who for medical reasons need a whip or a bag to medicate. I love the VXH Cloud/Evo, but would never recommend to someone with those particular needs. Other devices do whip and bags better than a knocked down Cloud/Evo would,IMO.
2) I could better use my meds by using a nail/skillet and glass piece, than my pen/tubing/glass piece. If it's all you have then hey, I guess it's not a downgrade, it's making due with what you've got(Stoner-McGyver mentality we all have/had). But other than that, TO ME, it's novelty at best.

For the record, I did say I'm a vapor snob.

Silver420Surfer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Nibbler XL's shipping out right now. Hopefully we will catch up by weeks end.

Nibbler xl on a mini Persei compared to full size Persei.

7F7CB5C4-D0A6-43A0-BE21-11CDFA7CE8E8-3264-000003E3CE9351C8_zps65744f7b.jpg

B503A7BB-F988-44F0-B6C8-D707B74F605E-3264-000003E3661D4CFB_zpsa97acde9.jpg

Last edited:

Darb

2) I could better use my meds by using a nail/skillet and glass piece, than my pen/tubing/glass piece. If it's all you have then hey, I guess it's not a downgrade, it's making due with what you've got(Stoner-McGyver mentality we all have/had). But other than that, TO ME, it's novelty at best.

For the record, I did say I'm a vapor snob.
Have you used the SR-71?

Darb,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The black rods are almost ready guys. With that said the black rods are in a higher league, everyone just says the flavor is so rich with terpenes it brings out the full flavor of the oils.

"I have the top 5 pen vaporizers on the market and they can't match the taste of the black rod"

I use a nail all day every day with the black rod Herc, my nail rig has not received the same love."

"It simply won't match a nail in cloud size but it's the closest thing I have gotten from all these oil vaporizers, oh ya the taste is just better"

Feedback from a few beta black rod testers.

Get ready guys cuz once this hits with the AAF should eliminate 99% of user caused leaks and that's all she wrote.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
What the hell does the black rod have to do with the Albanian Armed Forces?
(Ok, then what does AAF stand for then?)

Silver420Surfer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
What the hell does the black rod have to do with the Albanian Armed Forces?
(Ok, then what does AAF stand for then?)

The black rods are for the Hercules 3.7v version. Works with a single 18650 or a 18350.

The AAF stands for Adjustable Air Flow. If you increase restriction this means you increase vapor production while you decrease flavor. If you decrease the restriction this means you increase flavor and decrease the vapor production.

Still testing it out and considering its implementation.

tharealmclovin

so black rod is for oils only??? I am confused once again. Does the black rod not get as hot as the 7.4 rod that came with it???

tharealmclovin,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
From their website, it seems it will be available in a 3.7v or a 7.4v.

What's with all the different names? Up Tech, Delta 9, THC Scientific, W9Tech?

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: nopartofme

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Black rods for oils at 3.7v it can do herbs but it will burn if it's not pulsed.

Blue rod more herb friendly and needs heat up time.

White rod is for oils only and herbs convection style, needs min of 6v to operate but will give you 40+ watts if supplied with 7.4v

I am thc scientific the original company that introduced oil vaporizer to the masses.

Delta9vapes was our online store.

W9 Tech is the online store for Utopia Planitia Technologies the company that bought out thc scientific's operations.

Most don't know there are now 4 partners involved in up tech. I deal with design, testing and Tech support. They deal with the business side sales and things related to our manufacturing plant.

Yes we actually have our own manufacturing.

Last edited:

Jesser509

Black rods for oils at 3.7v it can do herbs but it will burn if it's not pulsed.

Red rod is for oils only and herbs convection style, needs min of 6v to operate but will give you 40+ watts if supplied with 7.4v

I am thc scientific the original company that introduced oil vaporizer to the masses.

W9 Tech is the online store for Utopia Planitia Technologies the company that bought out thc scientific's operations.

Most don't know there are now 4 partners involved in up tech. I deal with design, testing and. Tech support. They deal with the business side sales and things related to our manufacturing plant.

Wait does this mean that the hercules with black rod can do oil on an omicron?

Jesser509,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral

Red rod is for oils only and herbs convection style, needs min of 6v to operate but will give you 40+ watts if supplied with 7.4v

Most don't know there are now 4 partners involved in up tech. I deal with design, testing and. Tech support. They deal with the business side sales and things related to our manufacturing plant.

Makes much more sense now, thanks!

Silver420Surfer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So the red rod = white rod? If I'm looking for maximum flavor out of concentrates, which rod should I pick? Sounds like black or blue?

Sorry I mean white rod. Red was a typo.

Wait does this mean that the hercules with black rod can do oil on an omicron?

It can and can't.

Can with pass through system.

Cant on battery. ( not good enough for us )

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Got my shipping notice for the Nibbler XL! Soon, I shall be able to harness the full power of the SR-71 and wreak utter devastation upon the lungs of any person foolish enough to underestimate its capabilities. Mwa ha ha ha haaa! :evil:

G, is the Core still on track to ship out on the 30th? If so, the Persei will truly be a force to be reckoned with.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Got my shipping notice for the Nibbler XL! Soon, I shall be able to harness the full power of the SR-71 and wreak utter devastation upon the lungs of any person foolish enough to underestimate its capabilities. Mwa ha ha ha haaa! :evil:

G, is the Core still on track to ship out on the 30th? If so, the Persei will truly be a force to be reckoned with.
actually, that was a mistake. I talked to them, and they cut it off and shipped it to me :D Sorry

Top Bottom