Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Recently bought a Dabbler by VaporBros for sharing with friends simply because of the dummy-proof factor (they usually fuck the carts up) as well as that the internal electronics that are supposed to monitor the temp of the coil so you never get the burned taste if the coil is saturated...

BUT I still find myself reaching for the Persei day after day for those non-stop, EFFORTLESS, and oh SO TASTY hits.. Also opted to bring the little bugger to Chicago instead of the Dabbler simply because of the safety factor (doob-tube the cart and have a Ce4 tank with nic juice on the Persei) for the car ride just in case.
I need a Nibbler badly..
Who's got an extra layin around haha

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Recently bought a Dabbler by VaporBros for sharing with friends simply because of the dummy-proof factor (they usually fuck the carts up) as well as that the internal electronics that are supposed to monitor the temp of the coil so you never get the burned taste if the coil is saturated...

BUT I still find myself reaching for the Persei day after day for those non-stop, EFFORTLESS, and oh SO TASTY hits.. Also opted to bring the little bugger to Chicago instead of the Dabbler simply because of the safety factor (doob-tube the cart and have a Ce4 tank with nic juice on the Persei) for the car ride just in case.
I need a Nibbler badly..
Who's got an extra layin around haha

Interesting. I am contemplating getting rid of some of my Thermovape Dart equipment to fund a Persei. I also use a Dabbler, so I really find it interesting that you left the Dabbler behind(which i never do), and took the Persei on the road. Anyway, hope you do enjoy your Dabbler.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Interesting. I am contemplating getting rid of some of my Thermovape Dart equipment to fund a Persei. I also use a Dabbler, so I really find it interesting that you left the Dabbler behind(which i never do), and took the Persei on the road. Anyway, hope you do enjoy your Dabbler.

Oh I do enjoy the Dabbler still, it just has its place... at the house loaded full. Waiting for friends or a concert, OR to be used w/ a 14mm glass piece, (its like an e-nail). I also just didnt want to travel with the Dabbler because I would have to bring a slick-stack of wax as well, which I don't like to do usually.

Omicron cartridges are so easy and safe to travel with (if you have a diversion like a nic-juice tank) and a doob-tube.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Oh I do enjoy the Dabbler still, it just has its place... at the house loaded full. Waiting for friends or a concert, OR to be used w/ a 14mm glass piece, (its like an e-nail). I also just didnt want to travel with the Dabbler because I would have to bring a slick-stack of wax as well, which I don't like to do usually.

Omicron cartridges are so easy and safe to travel with (if you have a diversion like a nic-juice tank) and a doob-tube.
Gotcha, more for "stealth" effect. I still have an e-go liguid tank I throw in with my Dabbler for similar reasoning. The Stoner Mind, eh. Cheers

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Eo just to be clear ego batteries do not have a temperature sensor. Two versions of the ego battery exist.

One is its constant 3.7v(could be 3.8v) if battery voltage is between 3.7v -4.2v if battery voltage drops below 3.7 then the circuitry changes to what ever battery voltage is.

Or it is like the Omicron what ever the battery voltage is.

If it's constant voltage lets say 3.7v and the atomizers are always 2.0 ohms then it's always 6.85 watts.

There is no temperature control other then matching different ohms with different voltages like we have on 1.5 2.4 3.0 4.0 5.0 ohm carts and the iRis.

But to say even at 2.4 ohms our Omicron changes the voltage to make sure it doesn't burn is bs because it can't change it there there is no controller.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Eo just to be clear ego batteries do not have a temperature sensor. Two versions of the ego battery exist.

One is its constant 3.7v(could be 3.8v) if battery voltage is between 3.7v -4.2v if battery voltage drops below 3.7 then the circuitry changes to what ever battery voltage is.

Or it is like the Omicron what ever the battery voltage is.

If it's constant voltage lets say 3.7v and the atomizers are always 2.0 ohms then it's always 6.85 watts.

There is no temperature control other then matching different ohms with different voltages like we have on 1.5 2.4 3.0 4.0 5.0 ohm carts and the iRis.

But to say even at 2.4 ohms our Omicron changes the voltage to make sure it doesn't burn is bs because it can't change it there there is no controller.

I was actually referring to The Dabbler and Its
design by VaporBros that has built in electronics that monitors the coil temp. I was not referring to Omi carts changing.

Love my Omi G, keep crushin!

SlinginPaint,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
design by VaporBros that has built in electronics that monitors the coil temp. I was not referring to Omi carts changing.

Unfortunately no battery that I know of can monitor temps without having a sensor inside the cartridge.

Fortunately your gonna get the truth here.

Once again no ego battery has the capability to monitor temperature. Other then do a constant voltage which 95% of all ego batteries do. Believe when I say it. There is no sensor in any of the cartridges no matter who claims what. Not one proof. In fact when you look at your dabbler battery all you have is a positive and negative terminal this is proof enough to know it is not capable enough to monitor temperatures.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
The battery And the cartridge MUST be used together. The Dabbler cartridge does have sensor inside the cartridge and in the battery.

SlinginPaint,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

Really am not trying to knock your gear man but I wouldn't trust these claims, in fact ill file em under bs and straight out lies.

In order for you to see temperature control you need a thermocouple. A third wire touching the coil. Do you see a third wire?

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
I feel you man, I'm all about knowing what's is going on. I would really would like to see if I can find a third wire for a thermocouple... I will check when I get back home.

SlinginPaint,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Yes, have dabber from vaper brothers, similar to others like vaped, 710 pen etc - a basic clone. No it doesn't have a coil temp monitor. There is no sensor there. Maybe a over current sensor in the battery, but not a temp sensor...

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yes, have dabber brothers, similar to others like vaped, 710 pen etc. No it doesn't have a coil temp monitor. There is no sensor there. Maybe a over current sensor in the battery, but not a temp sensor...

Do me this test Photo fully charge it. It should read 3.7v even after a few hours. In fact you put a 2.4 ohm load on it and it will read 3.7v no matter what.

Just a hunch.

But temperature control it doesn't have.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
100% 3.69V on 2 bases

If it's 100% charged and it's 3.7v under no load and 3.7v under load then there is your claims of temperature control. If the voltage is constant this means no changes are being made. No changes being made means no controller.

Basically bs.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I had a Dabbler battery break, and I saw nothing different inside compared to e-cig battery. BUT, I am not a an engineer or Bill Nye the science guy, so maybe i missed something. After that broke, I have just been using 650mah e-go batteries with same the results as the more than triple priced replacement from Vaporwarehouse. :2c:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I had a Dabbler battery break, and I saw nothing different inside compared to e-cig battery. BUT, I am not a an engineer or Bill Nye the science guy, so maybe i missed something. After that broke, I have just been using 650mah e-go batteries with same the results as the more than triple priced replacement from Vaporwarehouse. :2c:

Yup it's funny how companies get away with blatant bs. Every company that doesn't get called out on their claims will just continue to make stuff up.

I like the glass rods version.

It's not silica it's glass rods.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I got ran out of the newest 710/Dabbler Clone thread for attempting to ask the Reseller, not manufacturer, of said Clone pen to explain why his pen was better. Couldn't give any answer other than a deeper bowl. When I called him out on just Rebranding, I was asked to leave the thread.Some people don't like to get called out.

Top Bottom