Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

My whole point at the beginning is G sometimes puts out misinformation to try to make his product look better and at the same time gets the uneducated to believe him all at the cost of to hurting TET's reputation. In some circles that would be referred to as slander, just saying.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

OK thats it!

Let me say you are full of it!

CERA has a big ass fitting not a interchangeable?

Definitely not standard!

I have a little collection of W9 TECH products.

They medicated me very well regardless of your comments.

Then you use the CHINESE vs USA comparison!

My wife and I do reverse engineering.

Many large companies make their products outside the USA these days.
I've worked with the arrogant attitudes here in the states.
I can make a product in CHINA for $400 including shipping.
The same product made in CALIFORNIA is $1200 just to make it!
Now the retailers sell this item for $800.
Well do the MATH!

Kind regards,
ataxian

My point was he CAN use the standard 510 threading, he just decided not to. The Cera uses that huge threading to make contact with the cart and battery and serves a function(At least their previous models had a 510 thread). D9 does not have a custom thread. They just use something that isn't popular hence the ability to purchase an adapter for it. Isn't it a bit ironic that THC Scientific bashes on e-cig technology yet has no clue on one of the most popular mechanical mods out there and copied their threading?

I think most of you are disregarding the fact that I too also had a collection of W9 tech products. I've already stated what I wanted to say. This argument is going nowhere when my point of the Chinese vs American manufacturing was that the highly marked up price of the Persei just doesn't add up in the e-cig world.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Couldn't have said it better myself.

My point was he CAN use the standard 510 threading, he just decided not to.

They just use something that isn't popular hence the ability to purchase an adapter for it.

This argument is going nowhere when my point of the Chinese vs American manufacturing was that the highly marked up price of the Persei just doesn't add up in the e-cig world.
This isn't the ecig world, though, and he can choose to use whatever threading he wants and price it however he wants. Threading is irrelevant when a simple adapter fixes the problem.

I understand the chip on your shoulder, but you're letting it become a crack.

OF

I have never seen TET do anything like that even once.

In all fairness it did happen, at least in many guy's opinion. Years back (before Revolution even ?) they took a lot of heat for brutally smashing their way into an Omicron cart and mischaracterizing the stuff inside (loose glass fibers, plastic in the vapor path and so on). They backed off, but it did happen in an early promotional video (one of the very first). Perhaps it predated your involvement?

These things happen sometimes when guys are passionate about what they do. IMO easier to correct than live without that passion. It's what brings us the next generation of products to consider.

OF

Krazzykid

In all fairness it did happen, at least in many guy's opinion. Years back (before Revolution even ?) they took a lot of heat for brutally smashing their way into an Omicron cart and mischaracterizing the stuff inside (loose glass fibers, plastic in the vapor path and so on). They backed off, but it did happen in an early promotional video (one of the very first). Perhaps it predated your involvement?

These things happen sometimes when guys are passionate about what they do. IMO easier to correct than live without that passion. It's what brings us the next generation of products to consider.

OF
Thanks for the heads up, I had never seen that. It was before my involvement in the portable world.
I edited my post to remove that statement.

Now time to do some digging, I thought I had read all of their older stuff too!

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey I'll stop here. I just got irritated at THC Scientific's misinformation to market his products. My point was it can be a lot more modular by using the standard 510 threading and open up a market for other people but they'd rather stick with their unusual threading and overpriced mod. I think it's absolutely awesome that TET applaud users with custom made mods.. Opposite here
I dont mean to beat a dead horse, but all this talk of modular designs by TET is pointless IMO. Your arguments are basd off their old line that is no longer in production. The cera cartirdges have threading thats not used in any other devices, and their are currently no adapters available, so Unless you have the skills to make one, your not going to be using it on anything other than the cera body.

And ive always had to pay to get my broken things to them..
This all started with G saying that Cera gives off "hybrid vapor"(vapor with smoke) because he thinks the oil in the Cera is vaped at 1300F even though he is wrong. Just because the element in the Cera has the ability to reach 1300F when dry it is impossible for that element to reach 1300F when in contact with oil (thermodynamics).
Even though the white rod in the SR71 can reach 1200F it is somehow magically different and gives off true vapor.

My whole point at the beginning is G sometimes puts out misinformation to try to make his product look better and at the same time gets the uneducated to believe him all at the cost of to hurting TET's reputation. In some circles that would be referred to as slander, just saying.

Edit
Old school or new school I still think both companies products work great, however I do not like a representative of one company spreading misinformation about another company.

Im pretty sure he did say the white rod was also capable of producing hybrid vapor as well, if you choose to use it a certain way. And even if its impossible to reach 1300F with oil in the EO as youve stated over and over, it can probably still get near that temperature. Just because theres oil in there doesnt mean the temperature isnt going to stay below 800F which is the max temp of the black rod i believe...

And I dont think hes spreading misinformation. He has a lot of data, and research whether you believe him or not. And hes entitled to his opinions just as you are...

Woo! Post number 1000!

EDIT: so i cleaned out the Cera yesterday. Top ceramic is surprisingly almost as white as the day i got it. Pretty surprised considering the amount of oil ive ran through it. Anyway, back to the point, i loaded it up with the same oil ive been using, definitely smoother hits, but still more harsh compared to the black rod. It can produce similar results as the black rod by pulsing and letting of the power, but then i get weaker hits and thats no fun...

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
My heating wire reference there was not referring to the Cera, since Cera uses a completely different kind of heating element.

I was instead bringing some light to G's quote where he was saying that the Cera uses "old school technology" that is outdated. He was comparing the Cera to old ecig technology.

G even went on to give me his measurements of the Cera after that(which by the way his measurements can't be correct since the value on Cera wire doesn't change)

As far as I can tell (and I could be wrong) the Sr71 uses the same wire that is in "old school technology" and it is simply coated in ceramic to form the rod he says is so much better.

This all started with G saying that Cera gives off "hybrid vapor"(vapor with smoke) because he thinks the oil in the Cera is vaped at 1300F even though he is wrong. Just because the element in the Cera has the ability to reach 1300F when dry it is impossible for that element to reach 1300F when in contact with oil (thermodynamics).
Even though the white rod in the SR71 can reach 1200F it is somehow magically different and gives off true vapor.

Edit
Old school or new school I still think both companies products work great, however I do not like a representative of one company spreading misinformation about another company. I have seen G do this at least twice now on this site and I have never seen TET do anything like that even once.

Ok lets get it straight here. The 3.7v 0.8 ohms is about our Black rods. Your argument just fell apart.

The Cera uses the same atomizer technology that they have been for the past 5 years in the ecig side. So yes the tech is old and outdated.

Now lets be clear. The wire can reach 1300F and just because you dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt.

It vapes off every thing it needs at 400F and 500F the oil is done. Now your telling me the gunk that builds up in there is not being combusted and or vaporized thus creating hybrid vapor? this means now that the oil is getting low its also getting hotter and now burning off and or vaporizing elements in the oil that wont vaporize by 500F.

Im not putting any information out there that isnt true. In fact i remember TET doing a video back when they first came out talking shit about our cartridges on how they contained led and so on and so forth. It was even posted on this site.

You have to understand the point im making.

1300F is to much. In order for the Cera to work it needs to reach 1300F. It cant do it with less power like a atomizer can. It is highly ineffecient when you look at a 5 watt or even a 10 watt atomizer doing the same thing.

Now lets compare.

1300F = Vapor Cera

800F = Vapor Herc SR 71 Black rod.

Now since you say the Cera running at 1300F wont reach that because of thermodynamics and thats why you have the build up because it wont vaporize or combust, That would mean that the Herc SR Black rod really just provides better vapor, because its ceiling is not near 1300F its only 800F when dry and with oil in it and fully assembled is just vaporizing more oil and nothing else.

I guess Thermodynamics proves the SR being a batter model because when its getting low on oil the Herc can only power up to 800F as opposed to the 1300F and it wont vaporize or combust nearly as much as the cera can.

Yup sums it up.

Less power is the way to go i guess.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: ataxian

Krazzykid

Ok lets get it straight here. The 3.7v 0.8 ohms is about our Black rods. Your argument just fell apart.

The Cera uses the same atomizer technology that they have been for the past 5 years in the ecig side. So yes the tech is old and outdated.

Now lets be clear. The wire can reach 1300F and just because you dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt.

It vapes off every thing it needs at 400F and 500F the oil is done. Now your telling me the gunk that builds up in there is not being combusted and or vaporized thus creating hybrid vapor? this means now that the oil is getting low its also getting hotter and now burning off and or vaporizing elements in the oil that wont vaporize by 500F.

Im not putting any information out there that isnt true. In fact i remember TET doing a video back when they first came out talking shit about our cartridges on how they contained led and so on and so forth. It was even posted on this site.

You have to understand the point im making.

1300F is to much. In order for the Cera to work it needs to reach 1300F. It cant do it with less power like a atomizer can. It is highly ineffecient when you look at a 5 watt or even a 10 watt atomizer doing the same thing.

Now lets compare.

1300F = Vapor Cera

800F = Vapor Herc SR 71 Black rod.

Now since you say the Cera running at 1300F wont reach that because of thermodynamics and thats why you have the build up because it wont vaporize or combust, That would mean that the Herc SR Black rod really just provides better vapor, because its ceiling is not near 1300F its only 800F when dry and with oil in it and fully assembled is just vaporizing more oil and nothing else.

I guess Thermodynamics proves the SR being a batter model because when its getting low on oil the Herc can only power up to 800F as opposed to the 1300F and it wont vaporize or combust nearly as much as the cera can.

Yup sums it up.

Less power is the way to go i guess.
G you are still sitting there saying that the Cera reaches 1300F when it is vaporizing oil and that is completely untrue.
The laws of Thermodynamics state it. Do some reading on the laws and you will understand.
To put it simply though, the wire has a max temp of 1300F when dry. When surrounded by oil though the wire can only stay around the temp needed to vaporize the oil because all the excess energy that it would need to reach 1300F is robbed from the wire by the oil and turned into vapor.(hence why it and every oil vape needs cleanings because of the impurities)

The working temp of the Cera when loaded with oil is more in the 450F range.
If it indeed did reach 1300F when in operation you would have basically no buildup since it would be burning the impurities off as well turning them into ash(then it would make the "hybrid vapor" you keep falsely accusing it of making).

You yourself have said many times that you are no engineer, and it is apparent to me that you don't even have a basic idea of the laws of thermodynamics.

I don't care in the least if the black rod produces superior vapor, it is clearly not even available so why keep saying it's the best (it's not on the market).
The black rod reaches 800F so it is every bit as capable of combustion as the Cera would be if used improperly(remember with any oil vape it is improper use to run it til dry). So when used properly yes the Cera EO is incapable of combustion.

Edit: I can take a pot of water and set it on a 10,000F burner, but the pot itself and the water can never reach anywhere near that temperature because of the laws of thermodynamics. Instead the water will boil faster and produce steam faster, but the pot or water will never reach 10,000F until all the water is gone then the pot's temp will skyrocket all of a sudden.

The same exact principles are happening here, the wire will never reach 1300F until the oil surrounding it is gone and there is no more to replace it.

Last edited:

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
This is like a colorblind person seeing all the colors in the rainbow.

I just see no solution for either side. If it works better, it works better. If someone believes the Cera works better, then use the Cera and not the D9 stuff. If you believe the D9 stuff works better, use the D9 stuff and not the TET stuff.

Its like going into a store just to tell them you believe they are misinforming their customers about their products. Of course the store will defend itself. As anyone would if they put all their effort into their product and had someone come by and say they were wrong.

Misrepresenting a product is wrong, but that is the point of competing products and advertising. Trying to prove "why you need the product over 'Joe Shmoes Product X'". 95% of the iphone owners are dragged into the false logic of apple advertising, showing you "why you need the 5S over 'your old outdated 5'". Its advertising. But its ultimately the consumer who pays for the item and the misrepresentation, if any.

Both products have flaws of varying degrees, as does every product on this site. Almost every product in the UNIVERSE has flaws. So if there were a vaporizer without flaws wouldnt we all be using that?

Just attempting to create a more placid environment.

For What Its Worth (2 Cents probably): Personally i wanted the Cera, got the Cera and was thoroughly disappointed, though i knew it is exactly right for some people. Got the Persei, hated it at first. Got used to it after time, and loved it. It is exactly what i want (once there is a better 'leak-less' cart). Its personal preference. But as you see, it is only my opinion.

Krazzykid

I just see no solution for either side. If it works better, it works better. If someone believes the Cera works better, then use the Cera and not the D9 stuff. If you believe the D9 stuff works better, use the D9 stuff and not the TET stuff.

Its like going into a store just to tell them you believe they are misinforming their customers about their products. Of course the store will defend itself. As anyone would if they put all their effort into their product and had someone come by and say they were wrong.

Misrepresenting a product is wrong, but that is the point of competing products and advertising. Trying to prove "why you need the product over 'Joe Shmoes Product X'". 95% of the iphone owners are dragged into the false logic of apple advertising, showing you "why you need the 5S over 'your old outdated 5'". Its advertising. But its ultimately the consumer who pays for the item and the misrepresentation, if any.

Both products have flaws of varying degrees, as does every product on this site. Almost every product in the UNIVERSE has flaws. So if there were a vaporizer without flaws wouldnt we all be using that?

For What Its Worth (2 Cents probably): Personally i wanted the Cera, got the Cera and was thoroughly disappointed, though i knew it is exactly right for some people. Got the Persei, hated it at first. Got used to it after time, and loved it. It is exactly what i want (once there is a better 'leak-less' cart). Its personal preference. But as you see, it is only my opinion.
I completely agree with you.

To be fair I have never said that the Cera works better than anything, I am simply stating that the information G is putting out is wrong. Even when myself and OF have said as much, with LAWS to back it up, G continues to tout the same misinformation over and over again.
I don't think it's cool of him at all.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Happy days? Lol you're showing your age old man.
LOL - every day is a Happy Day :) especially if medicated

Well said.

The only thing I believe has no flaws is my dog, Kody. He is perfect and he knows it - he seems to remind me every time he is hungry:)

What's the life expectancy of a 510 adapter?
Unsure, but really no wear item if you don't throw too much current through it. Should last a long time.

My heating wire reference there was not referring to the Cera, since Cera uses a completely different kind of heating element.

I was instead bringing some light to G's quote where he was saying that the Cera uses "old school technology" that is outdated. He was comparing the Cera to old ecig technology.
Well that is not what you said sir. You were clearly referencing wire and the SR-71 in the statement and contrasting the two. If you were not referencimng the Cera, why even state that. The SR-71 doesn't have a wire heater, so why even talk about wire if the EO is something different.

So what is the heating element in the Cera EO - if it is not wire what is it?
Seem you know and I really don't. I have never taken one a part and don't plan to...

Anywho, both work as stated and I enjoy both on a daily basis. I hope we all can move on sometime soon. We all are friends here, I have learned so much from all of you and enjoy the interaction.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Nothing new but I figured now's a good time to post a bender video I had made.
Hope you all enjoy it.
I certainly enjoyed its tasty delicious vapor.

Guest Appearance by "Daisy" The Super Chaweenie!
She came to my rescue thinking I was in danger, when I let out a lung busting cloud that had me hacking away.

Love you Girl, your the best pup any one can ask for.

Edit
My laundry basket made a special appearance to, nice.
:o

Happy Vaping

Last edited:

Krazzykid

Well that is not what you said sir. You were clearly referencing wire and the SR-71 in the statement and contrasting the two. If you were not referencimng the Cera, why even state that. The SR-71 doesn't have a wire heater, so why even talk about wire if the EO is something different.

So what is the heating element in the Cera EO - if it is not wire what is it?
Seem you know and I really don't. I have never taken one a part and don't plan to...

Anywho, both work as stated and I enjoy both on a daily basis. I hope we all can move on sometime soon. We all are friends here, I have learned so much from all of you and enjoy the interaction.
I had a real long post when I originally wrote that response up and apparently before it actually posted I somehow screwed it up.

The way I originally wrote it I was talking about how G keeps referring to the Cera as "old school technology", well in that old school ecig technology heating wire is used that as it heats up the resistance changes. Those changes lead to power drops thus affecting the vape.
I then went on to compare how the heating rod in the SR71 does the exact same thing, thus it uses the same old school technology just coated in ceramic.

The heating wire in the Cera used a completely different alloy that holds it's resistance. No one in the ecig world(other that TET) uses such a alloy. I then went on to say that TET is actually the new school technology because of that.

Well apparently when I edited my post I somehow edited like 4 paragraphs out and just left that small post, and I never went back to check it(internet is out and I am currently using a very slow hotspot).

I am sorry Photo because I fucked up my original post so nothing clear even came across(I'm not sure anything I ever say is clearly put because I am medicated a lot anyways). Anyways this whole subject can just be dropped and everyone can just get back to posting Persie related things anyways because G obviously isn't going to understand why his statements are wrong even when laws of science are posted that prove he can't be right.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
I had a real long post when I originally wrote that response up and apparently before it actually posted I somehow screwed it up.

The way I originally wrote it I was talking about how G keeps referring to the Cera as "old school technology", well in that old school ecig technology heating wire is used that as it heats up the resistance changes. Those changes lead to power drops thus affecting the vape.
I then went on to compare how the heating rod in the SR71 does the exact same thing, thus it uses the same old school technology just coated in ceramic.

The heating wire in the Cera used a completely different alloy that holds it's resistance. No one in the ecig world(other that TET) uses such a alloy. I then went on to say that TET is actually the new school technology because of that.

Well apparently when I edited my post I somehow edited like 4 paragraphs out and just left that small post, and I never went back to check it(internet is out and I am currently using a very slow hotspot).

I am sorry Photo because I fucked up my original post so nothing clear even came across(I'm not sure anything I ever say is clearly put because I am medicated a lot anyways). Anyways this whole subject can just be dropped and everyone can just get back to posting Persie related things anyways because G obviously isn't going to understand why his statements are wrong even when laws of science are posted that prove he can't be right.
LOL - I understand. No worries and its all good.
We all have our moments :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
(I'm not sure anything I ever say is clearly put because I am medicated a lot anyways).

We can nit pic so many different things really!

{Religion; Food; Gadgets; Universe; Oceans; Language; Chemistry; Physics; Molecular Biology}

What happen to just consuming CANNABIS Based Products in a HEALTHY WAY?

Nothing new but I figured now's a good time to post a bender video I had made.
Hope you all enjoy it.
I certainly enjoyed its tasty delicious vapor.
:o
Happy Vaping
Thanks BLAZING OG for the motivation.

All this negativity was making want to just throw away all vaporizer devices and just buy a pack of ZIG ZAGS or use a water pipe solo.

However the BENDER is a FLAVOR MACHINE!

This morning WAKE & VAKE to WHITE WINDOW OG in a BENDER!

The ZIG ZAGS will have to wait!

Flavor Seeker!

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Nice vid Blazing, solid clouds. Dog peepin over your shoulder is the best. I have enjoyed learning how to use the Bender, I can get PLUMES now and usually pull of the glass section when finished and cool it down with a long slow afterdraw so the material doesn't bake off all the goods via conduction. Cant beat the taste.

Last edited:

SkyHi

Hey guys, so I got my Herc yesterday and I love! But I feel like im not getting big hits. I mean im getting decent hits, and i get medicated, but no lung busting clouds (which I'm partial too).. Its all assembled right, and ive tried it with and without the black heat sheath. And I tried messing with the screw on the outer shell bottom, which didnt seem to change much. I think I've got it loaded right; I cut a 40%ish coil and loaded .3-.4 of some GDP budder in, and it gives one good hit, and then tasty wisps.. Should I be loading a couple points of wax on top too when I want to sesh or will that cause leaks? I mean should I be thinking about this like a cart where I've got a stash to hit off, or is it more like a nail in a tube that has a little extra you can vape out if you want more than what you threw in that session?

SkyHi,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
We can nit pic so many different things really!

{Religion; Food; Gadgets; Universe; Oceans; Language; Chemistry; Physics; Molecular Biology}

What happen to just consuming CANNABIS Based Products in a HEALTHY WAY?

Thanks BLAZING OG for the motivation.

All this negativity was making want to just throw away all vaporizer devices and just buy a pack of ZIG ZAGS or use a water pipe solo.

However the BENDER is a FLAVOR MACHINE!

This morning WAKE & VAKE to WHITE WINDOW OG in a BENDER!

The ZIG ZAGS will have to wait!

Flavor Seeker!

Thats the way
Nice setup.
The bender to the rescue lol lol I like that!!!

Nice vid Blazing, solid clouds. Dog peepin over your shoulder is the best. I have enjoyed learning how to use the Bender, I can get PLUMES now and usually pull of the glass section when finished and cool it down with a long slow afterdraw so the material doesn't bake off all the goods via conduction. Cant beat the taste.
I appreciate the like, thats my half chihuahua half weiner dog lol.
It took me a second but THC SCI guided me the right way and I got plumes of delicious vapor.
Thank's @EOConcepts.

@Caligula
Thanks Bro!!!!!!

Found it a t a local Pavillions which is the fancier version of vons (I think Pavillions owns Vons).
Thanks to caligula for the information, sure enough like you stated "Safeway" brand 99% ISO.

:rockon::tup::tup::rockon:

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Hey guys, so I got my Herc yesterday and I love! But I feel like im not getting big hits. I mean im getting decent hits, and i get medicated, but no lung busting clouds (which I'm partial too).. Its all assembled right, and ive tried it with and without the black heat sheath. And I tried messing with the screw on the outer shell bottom, which didnt seem to change much. I think I've got it loaded right; I cut a 40%ish coil and loaded .3-.4 of some GDP budder in, and it gives one good hit, and then tasty wisps.. Should I be loading a couple points of wax on top too when I want to sesh or will that cause leaks? I mean should I be thinking about this like a cart where I've got a stash to hit off, or is it more like a nail in a tube that has a little extra you can vape out if you want more than what you threw in that session?

The Herc needs to have about a .5 buffer in the oil coil at all times in order to work up to its full potential. You should then load your .3 to .4 on top of that and you will get nail sized rips. To me, the .5 buffer is the only downside to the Herc and that is easily outweighed by the positives of this cart. You need a good amount of oil to get it going but once your coil has .5 in it, it's just drop your wax/oil in and prepare for takeoff.

Caligula

Maximus
Ah ha! I'm glad I could point you in the right direction @BLAZING OG , I'm sure your reclaims will go a lot faster and things will get cleaner easier!

Now since I can't afford a Nibbler right now I'm trying to figure out how to MacGyver myself some h2o filtration using stuff I have around the house or that I can get at the home depot. Any ideas? I'm thinking rubber tubing and a mason jar?

@kindbeats the .5g buffer is for full size oil coils. The poster you quoted stated they were using a 40% cut coil. IMO that size coil will work best with .3 in the buffer and a dab size of concentrate on top. That bit on top it's the trick for extra big hits. @SkyHi

Last edited:

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
@kindbeats the .5g buffer is for full size oil coils. The poster you quoted stated they were using a 40% cut coil. IMO that size coil will work best with .3 in the buffer and a dab size of concentrate on top. That bit on top it's the trick for extra big hits. @SkyHi

Ah, good catch @Caligula! It was still too early for me when I was reading the post.:zzz: I use a 40% coil as well and agree with you that about .3 or so is the buffer for such a size.

EDIT: @THC SCIENTIFIC @BLAZING OG Any idea when the Nibbler XLs ship?

SkyHi

Thanks @Caligula and @kindbeats ! Loaded the coil up till it was practically dripping, put it in, a dab on top, and blast off! Its like a happy button! been soaring around since i saw your post earlier haha. I've been experimenting with herb on top too and its mind bogglingly delicious! :nod:

I do have a question though, I was wondering what the deal with fractal distillation was? I saw G mention it in a post a while back regarding how the oil/herb combo worked with the white rod, and it sounded like by passing the oil vape over the herb you clean the vapor some and vape the herb by the heat? I was a history major so science isnt exactly my forte sorry if I'm way off. So does this mean that the seemingly oil covered semi-vaped herb is bad to smoke, or continue vaping past when the herb looks done, because its been filtering things from the oil?

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Thanks @Caligula and @kindbeats ! Loaded the coil up till it was practically dripping, put it in, a dab on top, and blast off! Its like a happy button! been soaring around since i saw your post earlier haha. I've been experimenting with herb on top too and its mind bogglingly delicious! :nod:

I do have a question though, I was wondering what the deal with fractal distillation was? I saw G mention it in a post a while back regarding how the oil/herb combo worked with the white rod, and it sounded like by passing the oil vape over the herb you clean the vapor some and vape the herb by the heat? I was a history major so science isnt exactly my forte sorry if I'm way off. So does this mean that the seemingly oil covered semi-vaped herb is bad to smoke, or continue vaping past when the herb looks done, because its been filtering things from the oil?

Stoked to see that you're finally soaring up in the clouds with the rest of us Blackbirds. :ko:

Top Bottom