Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

itschad

Anyone have any good tips/recipes/links to the previous on DIY/Homemade THC liquid to use in the CE4 or e-juice tanks?

Because vaporizers are not allowed at work but ecigs and cartomizers are.

It's not my place to question how those decisions were made :p

Cheerful Dub

Spaced Station
A PV is a PV, whether it is for smoke juice or concentrates. There are plenty of e-cig wick and drip style atomizers that don't feature clear tanks. I would say that the burden is on your employer to prove the negative, ie "that is NOT an ecig", but that is just my opinion. The CE4 & other e-juice tanks they offer are explicitly for e-liquid.

Cheerful Dub,

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast
Out of curiosity, will the different individual rods for the herc (ie. the red, blue, and white rods) be sold standalone so that people can simply buy the different rods to run different voltage? It would be awesome if so!

iceman42593,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
A PV is a PV, whether it is for smoke juice or concentrates. There are plenty of e-cig wick and drip style atomizers that don't feature clear tanks. I would say that the burden is on your employer to prove the negative, ie "that is NOT an ecig", but that is just my opinion. The CE4 & other e-juice tanks they offer are explicitly for e-liquid.
Maybe I don't know what I'm doing then?
The CE4 is one of my favorite PG and CO2 Oil attachments.
I won't change the way I medicate for anybody!
Time to Medicate!

kronus

I am in need of help on my Persei i have tried to contact support but not getting any response to my request Many people talk of the EXCELLENT customer service here and I hope to get my Persei looked at soon going on couple weeks now without a working single top Persei since it went down , both my single top and double top (many months ago broken) are not functioning and really miss my Persei and wish to get it working back one day

Help me G Please what do I have to do?? Loyal Omicron supporter since the 1st ever version I bought at Humboldt Relief

Hello all, maybe someone can help me with a quick question. I ordered the herc with both 3.7v & 7.4v rod. Can someone tell me if the regular 3.7 is different from the red 3.7 or do I have to pay for another rod once that is released. Also I got my persei in April this year. Do I have new tops or old tops?
TIA

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I am in need of help on my Persei i have tried to contact support but not getting any response to my request Many people talk of the EXCELLENT customer service here and I hope to get my Persei looked at soon going on couple weeks now without a working single top Persei since it went down , both my single top and double top (many months ago broken) are not functioning and really miss my Persei and wish to get it working back one day

Help me G Please what do I have to do?? Loyal Omicron supporter since the 1st ever version I bought at Humboldt Relief
Let's see if we can get you sorted out, DID you try a support ticket from the new w9tech.com website?
They have since changed domain names.
Not to worry:tup:

Hello all, maybe someone can help me with a quick question. I ordered the herc with both 3.7v & 7.4v rod. Can someone tell me if the regular 3.7 is different from the red 3.7 or do I have to pay for another rod once that is released.
Yes, you purchased the blue rod which is designed for 3.7v and for flowers, the white rod with no color is the 7.4v, and the "not re-leased yet" red rod that does EO (Essential Oils) at 3.7v as well. so in short yes, you will probably need to buy the red rod once released if your interested in vaping EO at 3.7v.

hope this helps

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

Can you let me know if you submitted a ticket on w9tech.com?

If yes can you give me the ticket number?

Let's see if we can get you sorted out, DID you try a support ticket from the new w9tech.com website?
They have since changed domain names.
Not to worry:tup:

Yes, you purchased the blue rod which is designed for 3.7v and for flowers, the white rod with no color is the 7.4v, and the "not re-leased yet" red rod that does EO (Essential Oils) at 3.7v as well. so in short yes, you will probably need to buy the red rod once released if your interested in vaping EO at 3.7v.

hope this helps
Thank for the quick response. I guess I miss ordered. I didn't realize that the 3.7 wasnt the same or going to be upgraded. What will the suggested cost be of this rod? It is my fault for asking later... also maybe I will call tomorrow to see if I can change the order. It was placed on Sunday and is still awaiting fulfillment. To clarify, the sole purpose of the blue 3.7v rod is flowers? And white 7.4v is EO or hybrid vapor?
Thanks again for the quick input

Happyendin21,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Thank for the quick response. I guess I miss ordered. I didn't realize that the 3.7 wasnt the same or going to be upgraded. What will the suggested cost be of this rod? It is my fault for asking later... also maybe I will call tomorrow to see if I can change the order. It was placed on Sunday and is still awaiting fulfillment. To clarify, the sole purpose of the blue 3.7v rod is flowers? And white 7.4v is EO or hybrid vapor?
Thanks again for the quick input
Yes , you are correct on the 7.4 (white rod) being the hybrid set up, 7.4= Oils or herbs & oils together (you can vape flowers alone but need to throttle the button), The 3.7v blue rod one you ordered is the one that does flowers with out having to worry to much on the throttling.
The red rod is not out yet, not sure when its going to be released.

The red, white & blue package:lmao::mental:

Last edited:
BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Aether

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Well my SR-71 setup on the launching pad ready for take off. Using the turbo option on the Persei aka 2 18650 batteries - me last a long time Full Metal Jacket style! The launching pad is the Persei UP bubbler - SWEET system for home use...

Edit - need to add since I have seen little here on the Persei thread about this bubbler (maybe it should be in the glass area, but it is directly related to the Persei and only it for me).
It is a match for the Persei for me and should have bought them together. Small, light and easy to hold in the same hand as the one that hits the button - just like the Nibbler X (or XL soon) - one handed operation. I added a carbon filter and male-female 14mm for height when I use 2 18650's, otherwise, its directly in for normal Persei setups (if you are moving around the house). I threw in a piece of cork in the bottom holder for the Persei to soften it so no metal on glass with weight. It isn't super thick glass, but very useable. As you can see the reclaim is right there and that SR-71 sure gives it. Got to love there have serial numbers :) Noticed mine is 00328. Now you can hunt be down (I love it when people blur them out...)

Turbo%20option%20Persei%20and%20SR-71%20on%20UP%20Bubbler.jpg

Last edited:

Cheerful Dub

Spaced Station
I won't change the way I medicate for anybody!
I would never want to tell anybody what to do, particularly if they are already doing it "right" as it were. If you know that the wicking cartomizers need high quality concentrates cut with pg to work then you are already in the clear. I was trying to address the simple evaluation of an "ecig" versus a "vaporizer" and the idea that if you couldn't explain away one as the other, you might as well just use the carts for their "intended" purposes. To me that is less complicated then saying pick up some pg and cut your concentrate, good luck, but clearly it is the only potential possibility if he wanted to go that route. Thanks for illustrating that example quite readily :clap:

Going to call and see whatsup with a core and scoop up the new tip and some grommets for the Nibbler XL, riding this SR-71 to the moooon and currently I have no static pressure if I wanna cool 'er down:rofl:

Also I had a significant misfire with my Persei + SR-71 the other day... I found myself deep in the bush playing disc golf, and lo and behold I had not actually loaded the two 18350's... :dog: wah wah wahhhhh

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I am super confused now with this rod stuff. I've been using the SR71 with herbs and oild together by modding the coil to half length. I know there was an update being released soon to make this easier for those who didn't want to cut the coil or didn't feel confident doing it. I am have success like this but now I'm seeing red white and blue stuff and I'm lost!

And, I love the set up with Photo rider. The SR71 tip fits perfectly into a 14 MM female, I've been having huge success with that marriage and my Nate Dizzle!!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I am super confused now with this rod stuff. I've been using the SR71 with herbs and oild together by modding the coil to half length. I know there was an update being released soon to make this easier for those who didn't want to cut the coil or didn't feel confident doing it. I am have success like this but now I'm seeing red white and blue stuff and I'm lost!

And, I love the set up with Photo rider. The SR71 tip fits perfectly into a 14 MM female, I've been having huge success with that marriage and my Nate Dizzle!!
Not sure if theres a different method but what I know is that you have the red white and blue option.
The Red Rod is for EO only @3.7v.
The White rod is for EO or EO & herbs simultaneously @ 7.4v.(exactly as you use it)
The Blue rod is for Flowers only @3.7v.

Hope this helps!

The white rod which is 7.4v can theoretically do Flowers but you have to feather the button to not combust, The blue does the flowers at the optimal temp, & the red rod does the optimal temp for EO (WHICH IS HIGHER THAN FLOWERS)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks for illustrating that example quite readily :clap:

Going to call and see whatsup with a core and scoop up the new tip and some grommets for the Nibbler XL, riding this SR-71 to the moooon and currently I have no static pressure if I wanna cool 'er down:rofl:

Never mind me.
I'm a nuance and a bit of a pest.

Your right in your assessment.

I look forward to the CORE for my PERSEI'S and OMICRON.
The NIBBLER XL for the SR71 is on my wish list!

Fun times ahead for all of us.

I have dumb luck so I'm not a good standard to go by anyway.

Bromeister

Got my persei and bender working and im lovin it. Its a bit of trial and error to get the vapor i like out of it but overall very satisfied. Hoping to get enough cashola to pick up the core before the coupon code ends and i lose 25 bucks but well see.

Any word on how the iris v2 is comin along?

Aether

Got my herc a couple weeks ago and its great. It produces great flavors and desired amount of vapor every time.

After its flight this morning, I decided to put together a short video about how to cool down the herc to room temperature at mach speeds!

So psyched I have my herc with white and blue rod on the way!! and am awaiting the release of the red rod to complete the set. Also what is the coupon code on the core and when does it expire? I also would like to wonder exactly how the .5g buffer goes into effect. Is there any clean vaporization of The loaded can? Or do you always have buffer oil of recent strains vaping at the same time as my fresh load in an can. TIA for the info trying to be prepared for this bad boy when it arrives.

Happyendin21,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Got my persei and bender working and im lovin it. Its a bit of trial and error to get the vapor i like out of it but overall very satisfied. Hoping to get enough cashola to pick up the core before the coupon code ends and i lose 25 bucks but well see.

Any word on how the iris v2 is comin along?

First of all i totally forgot how the bender produces vapor. After reading your post i had to try it again. Well lets just say .5 vaped and damn thats tasty stuff even with my batch of Larry OG from last years 2012 HT SF cup. Ya believe it i had some saved from that batch. Man did i produce some tasty clouds.

Ok Iris V2 its still being irons out trying to figure out whats going on with the circuit board.

So psyched I have my herc with white and blue rod on the way!! and am awaiting the release of the red rod to complete the set. Also what is the coupon code on the core and when does it expire? I also would like to wonder exactly how the .5g buffer goes into effect. Is there any clean vaporization of The loaded can? Or do you always have buffer oil of recent strains vaping at the same time as my fresh load in an can. TIA for the info trying to be prepared for this bad boy when it arrives.

The Core is the name of the coupon code and it expires on the 5th of Sept.

The buffer gets you going, so you just keep adding new oil into it. Just like topping off the gas in your car.

MaxVapor

The Professor
Anyone have any good tips/recipes/links to the previous on DIY/Homemade THC liquid to use in the CE4 or e-juice tanks?

Because vaporizers are not allowed at work but ecigs and cartomizers are.

It's not my place to question how those decisions were made :p
I won't change the way I medicate for anybody! Time to Medicate!

Ataxian, you are crazy like a fox. I am 2 weeks in to using a CE4 carto for Pure Gold extract from Tetra Labs. I loaded 2 ampules (which are .5g each I think). Came right to the 1.2ml line. After 2 weeks it's down to 0.8ml. I get small clouds from it (no massive vapor like regular ejuice), but have been doing 15 to 20 hits per day. I am using 3.0 Tenergy batteries and have only swapped once after about 10 to 11 days. Probably need to swap once a week though.

No Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin, or any other additives.

Got the carto from UpTech, it's the one with long wicks. Mine is yellow and is called The FA-18 Hornet. Here it is ready for launch (yeah, I know an FA-18 does not launch).
zym0.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, you are crazy like a fox. I am 2 weeks in to using a CE4 carto for Pure Gold extract from Tetra Labs. I loaded 2 ampules (which are .5g each I think). Came right to the 1.2ml line. After 2 weeks it's down to 0.8ml. I get small clouds from it (no massive vapor like regular ejuice), but have been doing 15 to 20 hits per day. I am using 3.0 Tenergy batteries and have only swapped once after about 10 to 11 days. Probably need to swap once a week though.

No Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin, or any other additives.

Got the carto from UpTech, it's the one with long wicks. Mine is yellow and is called The FA-18 Hornet. Here it is ready for launch (yeah, I know an FA-18 does not launch).
zym0.jpg
Finally someone who understands how to enjoy life!

Nice Program.
Very similar set up as mine currently.
Ready for another round of wax this week
So tried of FLOWERS.

GODS GIFT BLONDE WAX in a CART for now.
No one said we can use the SR71 HERCULES so CARTS and CARTOMIZERS will take it's place.
Tomorrow some BENDER action.

ataxian,
Top Bottom