Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
and the list goes one...

Yes, I know you have been getting great results. Hercules + some finger/scissor hash = some delicious vapor.
I used a small amount to give people a better idea.
Later I started adding more and more and it too ( the sr-71) started giving me more and more lol lol
:nod:

This is what I feel like doing in front of the fed ex in excitement:rofl:

oops wrong move:shrug:

OK, I have seen a dog to that, but a cat. Wow - LOL

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok now that the Hercules is done and soon we will move onto other projects, I would like to point out we fired up the GLOC today we have not tested the latest prototypes because i was busy with the Hercules and the Core now that these are underway we can move on to other projects.

Blazing OG tried the GLOC gotta say it didnt perform the way we expected it but it is a prototype none the less and time will be needed to make it all work. But this was his facial expression when he did see it. :bowdown::love::tup::rockon::brow::mmmm::mental::myday::ko::o.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Sweet! Since the new mouthpieces are shipping out tomorrow, they'll be here in time for my upcoming weekend trip to Colorado. Stoked! My host and friends out there use G-pens but I'm going to show them what the Persei is fully capable of. Tasty, nail sized rips on the go. :ko:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sweet! Since the new mouthpieces are shipping out tomorrow, they'll be here in time for my upcoming weekend trip to Colorado. Stoked! My host and friends out there use G-pens but I'm going to show them what the Persei is fully capable of. Tasty, nail sized rips on the go. :ko:

Not the mouth piece. The Stainless top cap that seals the Herc.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: kindbeats

SlideOrDie

Ok guys if you have ordered a Hercules SR -71 from us please call us and we will have the new Stainless Top caps out asap.

818-849-6133

Please remember this is for the SR-71 Only.

Great news boss!

I haven't received a shipment notice for my oil coils and batteries and whatnot yet. Do you think they will be able to include the new stainless top caps with that order before it ships out?

Thanks

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
i hope so, please contact us bright and early. 10 am PST hopefully we can catch it before its gone out.

Last edited:
THC SCIENTIFIC,

druminfected

No need for that washer anymore i take it as the new stainless tops will solve the issue.

Question, is there any release date or ETA on those Red Rods?

druminfected,

SlideOrDie

i hope so, please contact us bright and early. 9 am PST hopefully we can catch it before its gone out.

Damn I hope this works out, I just submitted a ticket regarding the issue.

Would it be possible for you to make sure it doesn't go out before you add the top caps if I give you my account info and whatnot? I start work at 730am PST and not sure if I'll be able to call right away but I'll do my best to call right at 9.

Thanks again boss!

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
No need for that washer anymore i take it as the new stainless tops will solve the issue.

Question, is there any release date or ETA on those Red Rods?

Release date not yet, trying to figure out some issues we have.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Damn I hope this works out, I just submitted a ticket regarding the issue.

Would it be possible for you to make sure it doesn't go out before you add the top caps if I give you my account info and whatnot? I start work at 730am PST and not sure if I'll be able to call right away but I'll do my best to call right at 9.

Thanks again boss!

Make that 10 am pst. I forgot we are on Lazy Schedule atm.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I know what you meant. I've been calling it the new mouthpiece because I couldn't figure out what to technically call it but "Stainless steel top cap" works for me!

Could just be SS top cap but soon as i start calling SS top cap people would be like whats SS ?

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: kindbeats

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Ok now that the Hercules is done and soon we will move onto other projects, I would like to point out we fired up the GLOC today we have not tested the latest prototypes because i was busy with the Hercules and the Core now that these are underway we can move on to other projects.

Blazing OG tried the GLOC gotta say it didnt perform the way we expected it but it is a prototype none the less and time will be needed to make it all work. But this was his facial expression when he did see it. :bowdown::love::tup::rockon::brow::mmmm::mental::myday::ko::o.
Yes, all those faces in one, I think I used the most muscles ever in my face for that expression.
If I needed 26 muscles to smile I probably used all 43 muscles in that one expression.
Super next Gen stuff, WOW!!!!!!!
It's a great thing when people keep innovating, rather than imitating.

:mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm::mmmm:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The Core is up for pre orders 25% off if you pre order now.

Use coupon code The Core.

It will have inserts for both the Omicron v2.xx and Persei vaporizers.

Product Description
When UP Tech set out to create a world leading pass through systems we decided to make a pass through system that will be used not only for our devices but others as well so that everyone can benefit from out research. That is why we chose to build the Core. The Core is essentially the most versatile pass through system out there and it can power any type of pen vaporizer or electronic cigarette out there as long as you have the correct inserts. It is the only 3.0v - 8.4v 40 watt pass through system that even incorporates a 5v 0.5 amp USB port that will allow you recharge your smart phone or other electronic devices that accept a USB input while your using your vaporizer. The Core gned to provide you with endless power when you need it. It can handle the most demanding of tasks when used with any of our devices.

What is Included
  • 1 x Core Unit
  • 1 x Omicron V2.xx Insert
  • 1 x Persei Insert
  • 1 x Power Plug
  • 1 x Instruction Manual

Specs

• AC 110-220v Input
  • Dc10v-15v Input
  • 3.0v-8.4v Output
  • USB 5v 0.5 Amps Output
  • Maximum 40 Watts Output
  • Maximum 5 Amp Output
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Increments of 0.1 +/-
Warranty Information
The Core has a 90 day Warranty from the date of purchase. The customer is responsible for shipping both ways. If it is out of warranty a service charge of $35 dollars will be charged for repairs.

Last edited:

Bromeister

You should consider making a top cap/iris with a 510 connector for ecig users. I'm not suggesting pandering to them at all but, to my ignorant self it seems like changing the connector threads would not require much additional engineering. There are legions ecig users who like to hoard batteries but most are picky on looks. The adapters work well but they look mediocre and cause a gap. It might be a way to support your continued innovation while drawing in more potential customers. My :2c: (plus i just want one...)

My bender/hammer should arrive on Thursday and it's gonna be torture not being able to use it as the SS kit arrives sometime next week. Not to mention I just finally got a line on some concentrate so ima have to order an sr-71 soon. I guess its good timing though seeing as its recently been perfected. Can I buy a warranty for my SS kit or hammer kit, or if I buy an sr-71 and I fry my only hammer top will I be boned?

Also a typo in the w9 site description. Looks like it was supposed to say "The Core is designed to"
Product Description
When UP Tech set out to create a world leading pass through systems we decided to make a pass through system that will be used not only for our devices but others as well so that everyone can benefit from out research. That is why we chose to build the Core. The Core is essentially the most versatile pass through system out there and it can power any type of pen vaporizer or electronic cigarette out there as long as you have the correct inserts. It is the only 3.0v - 8.4v 40 watt pass through system that even incorporates a 5v 0.5 amp USB port that will allow you recharge your smart phone or other electronic devices that accept a USB input while your using your vaporizer. The Core gned to provide you with endless power when you need it. It can handle the most demanding of tasks when used with any of our devices.

Bromeister,
Reactions: Kief

cannaman559

The Core is up for pre orders 25% off if you pre order now.

It will have inserts for both the Omicron v2.xx and Persei vaporizers.

Product Description

What is Included
  • 1 x Core Unit
  • 1 x Omicron V2.xx Insert
  • 1 x Persei Insert
  • 1 x Power Plug
  • 1 x Instruction Manual

Specs

• AC 110-220v Input
  • Dc10v-15v Input
  • 3.0v-8.4v Output
  • USB 5v 0.5 Amps Output
  • Maximum 40 Watts Output
  • Maximum 5 Amp Output
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Increments of 0.1 +/-
Warranty Information
The Core has a 90 day Warranty from the date of purchase. The customer is responsible for shipping both ways. If it is out of warranty a service charge of $35 dollars will be charged for repairs.

I see on the site its listed at $130. Is that price including the 25% off, or do we need need to enter some sort of coupon code?

cannaman559,
Top Bottom