Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
I cant say what can be used other then Ejuice. See the reason is people use it like a join and inhale so much that they dont allow for the wick to reconstitute. Thus burning the wick.

Ataxian uses his CE-4 with Pure Gold to fair results, you might wanna PM him for advice darkin3.

G, any word on this??

Is the Herc Sr. still going for $109.00?

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
G, any word on this??

Yes Here it is.

Simply put we did what we could and couldnt keep the price at 109.00 It is now $119.00 You will see from the Quality as to why it had a $10 increase our accountant is yelling at us and demanded a $50 dollar increase this is no joke. The quality and my dedication to the industry i have helped start is what keeps me here.

Here it goes.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8

Step 9

Step 10

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hercules Getting released today for Pre orders. We are manufacturing enough to replace and sell at the same time.

Wait for Hercules Sr 71 Pics in a few. I took them while i was testing them out.
Ok 1/4oz of wax, 20 grams POLLEN PELLETS ready for SR-71!

The question is: "Are you scared"?

ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian uses his CE-4 with Pure Gold to fair results, you might wanna PM him for advice darkin3.

G, any word on this??
PURE GOLD I never have an issue.
Delta Nine has the adapters.
Now that they have the CARTOMIZERS with longer wicks and cool colors were covered!
Dual Head with a 5.0 cart of SHATTER
The rips are flawless!

ataxian,

darkin3

thanks ataxian, i some how ended up with the original short wicks, it came with the adapter since it was for d9 products.

Hercules Getting released today for Pre orders. We are manufacturing enough to replace and sell at the same time.

what is the replacement process going to be like?

darkin3,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
thanks ataxian, i some how ended up with the original short wicks, it came with the adapter since it was for d9 products.
I use the adapter and buy the longer wick CARTOMIZERS from my local smoke shop.
Now I can get the whole package at DELTA NINE's web site store.
http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=CE4-Cartomizer-5.0-ohm-Yellow

Can you imagine a Yellow one on a BLACK SHORTY?
PURE GOLD
Don't forget Syringes of CO2 concentrates!
Great effect & FLAVOR!

PHOTORIDER glad your getting the CHROME PERSEI!
I want a RED one to go with my RED SS KIT.

ataxian,
Reactions: darkin3

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Do you charge the account at the time of Pre-order or at the time of shipping?
My guess is yes hence the coupon code to give you a break :) Win-win customer gets a break for the preorder and payment helps finance the manufacture's initial run - or least it helps.

or I could be 100% wrong :)

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
looks epic man. can't wait to get my new ones! how much have you loaded w/ no issue?
it looks like you could load a gram or more easy! (not that i'd load more than a half a gram, to preserve taste and all) am super stoked to try this out! looks like a cloud kicker for sure!

There is a 0.5 buffer and anything more then that will be vaporized within seconds, once it does down a bit it will continue to vaporize the reserve tank.

Remember with this taste is there till end. The reason is that the ceramic heating rod provides even heating something that is different from heating wire vaporizers and something that we think and the consumer will see as superior.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
It's easier to load up the new hercs. Just take mouth piece off and drop from top.

So we just add our concentrates directly onto the top of the coil?

Also, one of the coolest features of the original Herc was the ability to switch out oils instantaneously via multiple tanks. Are there going to be multiple coils for multiple oils or is it more of a one oil at a time thing now?

kindbeats,
Reactions: Atomsk

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
It looks similar to the newer 3.7 hercules (major upgrade through). A center rod inside a larger cylinder. I think its one at a time... Nothing to interchange except a major component. But I could be wrong - the picture show similar rod/cylinder to the hercules I got Sat.

PhotoRider,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
There is a 0.5 buffer and anything more then that will be vaporized within seconds, once it does down a bit it will continue to vaporize the reserve tank.

Remember with this taste is there till end. The reason is that the ceramic heating rod provides even heating something that is different from heating wire vaporizers and something that we think and the consumer will see as superior.

Thanks for the previous answer, G.

Could you elaborate as to what this "buffer" is? Do you mean that at all times .5 should be present in cart, or that, if running a clean Hercules, .5 must be dedicated to starting it in the same way the Omicron carts need .2 in reserve?

Is the SR-71 still rated to vaporize herbs and hash? How would this be accomplished?

So we just add our concentrates directly onto the top of the coil?

Also, one of the coolest features of the original Herc was the ability to switch out oils instantaneously via multiple tanks. Are there going to be multiple coils for multiple oils or is it more of a one oil at a time thing now?

I agree about the tank system, that was my favorite feature. What it looks like is that, if they sell them separately, you can switch out coils to accomplish the same, however, it'll probably be messy and will depend on what the "buffer" is.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
I agree about the tank system, that was my favorite feature. What it looks like is that, if they sell them separately, you can switch out coils to accomplish the same, however, it'll probably be messy and will depend on what the "buffer" is.

Those were my exact thoughts. Curious to see what G has to say on the matter. Maybe the old tanks can be used in combination with the oil coil?

kindbeats,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Those were my exact thoughts. Curious to see what G has to say on the matter. Maybe the old tanks can be used in combination with the oil coil?

Judging by the description on D9's site, the coils are intended to be switched out.
"The Hercules SR-71 is the world’s strongest essential oil cartridge that allows you to change out your essential oil within seconds without the need to washing it out and cleaning the unit..."

Atomsk,
Top Bottom