Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
And Hercules on 3.7 Volts won't do concentrates, so that too I fear is an unrealistic expectation? For concentrates you need 7.4 Volts to play.....in a Persei or Lotus most likely.
OF

Here :)
Never heard of it so I was wondering (I read these posts cause I don't have a life I guess :D). Over time I have noticed several names of products I haven't seen info on. Figure work in process and they are code names... Just was curious.

edit - I see you got several answers, sorry

PhotoRider,
Reactions: ataxian

OF

OF mentioned it yesterday..

Guilty. Lotus is an upcoming VV (Variable Voltage)head for Persei. You dial up the output you want. It needs a pair of batteries so 18350s or a longer tube for two 18650s. Some number of us (50?, 100?) preordered a while back. Neat product, IMO, has a couple bugs to fix and probably some software updates to address some function and feature tweaks. Last I heard we'll be upgraded in due time. Another fun product, basically a very very serious portable version of Core. A 'cordless Core' if you will? Complete (or at least much improved) control of an awesome amount of power.....not your father's VV e-cig for sure.

I think it will make units like Hercules come alive.....when it's ready.

OF

thevaf

Guilty. Lotus is an upcoming VV (Variable Voltage)head for Persei. You dial up the output you want. It needs a pair of batteries so 18350s or a longer tube for two 18650s. Some number of us (50?, 100?) preordered a while back. Neat product, IMO, has a couple bugs to fix and probably some software updates to address some function and feature tweaks. Last I heard we'll be upgraded in due time. Another fun product, basically a very very serious portable version of Core. A 'cordless Core' if you will? Complete (or at least much improved) control of an awesome amount of power.....not your father's VV e-cig for sure.

I think it will make units like Hercules come alive.....when it's ready.

OF

If the Lotus is a VV head for the Persei, then what is the Iris?

PhotoRider

So how does one squeeze into the preorder :D

So if the VVM is the Iris, then the Lotus is...

PhotoRider,

OF

If the Lotus is a VV head for the Persei, then what is the Iris?
I think OF means the Iris, The Iris is a VV top for the Persei.

Yup, my mistake. Lotus on the brain, maybe?

You want the electric one, not the flame powered one. They're not interchangeable......

Sorry for the confusion, you'll like the Iris when it gets here I think.

So how does one squeeze into the preorder :D

So if the VVM is the Iris, then the Lotus is...

The preorder is long closed, Lotus is a flame powered vape using a neat Nickle plate as a heat exchanger. I have trouble controlling mine.....or remembering where it's name belongs it seems.....

I heard about the VV head for persei but they stopped making them or something?

D9 only ever intended to make one run for evaluation, it was 50 or 100 pieces IIRC. Last I heard, it, like Core, was still coming.

OF

OF,

PhotoRider

Yeah, I want the Iris, torching skillets isn't my skillset as I seem to break the equipment as I fall over from the effect :(

PhotoRider,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Iris is having some issues but we are working on fixing it before we release it.

In the Mean time Some Nibbler XL Shots.

We just found it can also work with Ego-w and with minor modifications a CE4.

This is going on Pre order soon. Soon as we calculate the price for it.

thevaf

G - any time frame for the Iris release? This summer? next year? before the USS Enterprise-NCC1701 launches for its first 5yr mission (2245-2250)?

thevaf,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
G - any time frame for the Iris release? This summer? next year? before the USS Enterprise-NCC1701 launches for its first 5yr mission (2245-2250)?

I will know more next week for sure. I Promise. I really do apologize we just want to make it a great product where we can stand behind it and be proud.

1701's are on the launch pad, 1000 pcs being manufactured for open beta.

Hercules Getting released today for Pre orders. We are manufacturing enough to replace and sell at the same time.

The Core is on the Launch pad also, its being reviewed by our in house engineer for quality control.

Wait for Hercules Sr 71 Pics in a few. I took them while i was testing them out.

thevaf

I will know more next week for sure. I Promise. I really do apologize we just want to make it a great product where we can stand behind it and be proud.

Hercules Getting released today for Pre orders. We are manufacturing enough to replace and sell at the same time.

The Core is on the Launch pad also, its being reviewed by our in house engineer for quality control.

Wait for Hercules Sr 71 Pics in a few. I took them while i was testing them out.

Open Beta? That sounds awesome! How do we get into this open beta? I am in the LA area and live in the Valley so I would love to test. I currently have an Omi 2.5 with HVD upgrade, however I am waiting on the iris before I purchase my Persei. - and I hope I am not being too pushy with my comment, i was just making a joke - like OF says "Take as much time to do it right" (or something like that).

thevaf,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can

Is the Herc Sr. still going for $109.00? I'm getting antsy now, G. Might stay home today and wait for the pre-order to come up. I feel like a hipster waiting in line for a new I-Phone, only this is a beast that's actually worth the wait.

Atomsk,

darkin3

having a problem with my ce4 and some thc oil. its giving a burning plastic smell and taste. not sure how to get rid of it or what to do. Tried searching, but only found results about a metallic taste and no solution?

darkin3,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
having a problem with my ce4 and some thc oil. its giving a burning plastic smell and taste. not sure how to get rid of it or what to do. Tried searching, but only found results about a metallic taste and no solution?

CE4 ares for Ejuice not for oils.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
even runny oils that is made from glycerine? seems like the same as ejuice but with thc extracted.

I cant say what can be used other then Ejuice. See the reason is people use it like a join and inhale so much that they dont allow for the wick to reconstitute. Thus burning the wick.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

darkin3

i only attempted to inhale once, and i did a slow and steady inhale. i'm in the process of cleaning it now, so hopefully it will be resolved after cleaning. seems like the short wick might be the cause to the bad taste.

darkin3,
Top Bottom