Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Funny about the logos, obviously painted on?

You're very serious about glass, that's the giant econo size CLR for sure. I'm several years on a pint....

Be sure you rinse/flush well, that's not good stuff to be drinking....even a little bit.

OF
It's only been the last 6 months or so I started playing with glass.
The big cheap bubbler ($100) works super well with the HERCULES V1 loaded with POLLEN PELLETS.
The smaller BLACK LEAF is best with the SOLO.
The ASH CATCHER and PECULATOR work well by them selves rigged with a SHERLOCK glass mouth piece with a BENDER mostly.

I find the smaller water path works best with the BENDER.
DRY is enough for the BENDER. (FLAVOR is so rich)
I mix it up as my MEDICAL DOCTOR suggests.

I was going to buy a real fancy water piece (expensive) however I'm just learning and the cheap stuff I have works amazing.

For me their for medicating not a center piece for a coffee table.
Others may disagree however I put my energy into good medicine not devices.
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
I like the name oil coils.​
The redesign on the Hercules makes it a better attachment, but still can not break the laws of physics. You can only run Oils and extracts in the 7.4v version, you would need to increase the voltage of the 3.7v to 5v+ to even think about doing any type of extracts even in the new ones.​
The Core how ever will allow this to happen on the 3.7v Herc​
I just ordered the Persei with the Hercules from Delta9. What is the Core? Do I need that for pure water extracts?​
The CORE I can use!
The HERCULES is amazing through water.
A cheap bubbler (18mm) are easy to obtain and they do the job.
Or you could just buy a $1000 bubbler or water pipe and use it as a center piece for your coffee table?

I posted this before however this is how I rig the V1.
I have a few other configurations for the SR-71.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
OK Ataxian right back at you on the pipe images :D
BTE - been using 3 bottles of Grunge off for about a year now with weekly cleans. 1.5 for Herb, 1.5 for oil. Sure its more money, but its about $4 a month...
And herb pipes (my original "bong" I bought in College in 1976 is the black one, middle row far left. Not bad for 37 years young):
Oil-pipes-2.jpg
WOW!
My couple of water tools are unimpressive.
Just learning! Your the master for sure!
The ZEP I use is $9.00/gallon at HOME CHEAPO.
1/2 gallon per cleaning session.
So $4.50/month to maintain?
Super strong (wear gloves and goggles)
I'll try some GRUNGE as well.
Love the SPIDER!

The one I want is $265 for my SR-71. (7mm wall thickness)
What do you think about this one?
Cheap set up however effective:

ataxian,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
WOW!

The one I want is $265 for my SR-71. (7mm wall thickness)
What do you think about this one?

I like it. Honeycomb and/or fret disks really help foam the vape.

What I like about glass is the marriage of technology and art. The local blowers can put their heart and soul into the work. The technology in some is very interesting and the art - well in the eye of the beholder. The spider was done by a guy who lives a few miles from me. It sat in the shop for 2 years until I walked in. Everyone loved it, but it sat. I hate spiders so I bought it on site. Sure its more coffee table that functional, but some art is that way.

Try a recycler - They are impressive (J-Red or Sheldon Black) or a Fret disk like the David Goldstein's. All I can say is your lungs fill before you know it they are so smooth. Only great taste - if the source tastes good.

I think small is better when it comes to vape for me. The larger pipes sit more for me.

Next I will be on the history channel as a glass hoarder.

Like you I dedicate a pipe to a setup and never switch what I put through it.

PhotoRider,

poonman

Both you guys have a GAS problem .
and I'm jealous !!!

Love the spider too , can you post a close up pic , to show How it works ?
Where's the bowl and where do you inhale from ?

poonman,
Reactions: ataxian

darkin3

Mainly directed to delta9 reps, or anyone that can help me!

I've been having a problem tracking down my persei and hercules replacements. I originally sent my Persei and Hercules 7.4v to get repaired/replaced since they both are under warranty. I sent it on Friday, June 14th, it arrived at their office on June 15, but due to no one being there to sign for it, it ended up being redelivered on Monday, June 17. After confirmation of my replacements being sent out on Tuesday, June 18, the package delivery was attempted the day after. However, the package was addressed to an incorrect and wrong address (street number had extra digits). As a result of this error, it was being returned to sender on the 19th. Since then it has been MIA and no one has seen it at the delta9 office. A trip that takes USPS 1 day to deliver from my city to van nuys (delta9's office), has been MIA for over 2 days. I was curious, so I checked just a few moments ago, and it is now being reported as "Processed through USPS Sort Facility" on the 22nd, Saturday. Here's the catch, it is being processed through a USPS facility in San Diego :mad::( why usps?!

Is there any way I can just get a new set of replacements to be expedited to me? The original shipment of replacements will be sent back to you eventually, since it is in the process of being 'returned to sender.' I am pretty frustrated at this unfortunate series of events. I've been having to wait for over a week now and do not see it being resolved and returned to me any time soon due to the nature of USPS's slow speed and detour in san diego. Any way you can help a customer out by getting his vape returned? Been completely vape-less for over a week now :[

A persei-less and hercules-less customer, waiting for replacements. Please help me! Service ticket number 1420683, Your order: 10543-M. Thanks for your time.

darkin3,

PhotoRider

Where did you get that spider piece? I NEED THAT
Which one? The big spider - Locally at the glass shop. The blower lives close to me. The shop was Torched Illusions in Aloha Oregon (Google). It was $350, a steal in my book compared to others...

The tall pipe is Black Leaf.

PhotoRider,

Tebo

& never really used it. Too much trouble with the carts. They never seem to last long I always lose out on my budder, or they stop working, and all the problems inbetween. Dabs are just more reliable and no risk of losing ya stuff so my persei hasn't been in use since I bought it last July. But the Hercules oil chamber sounded like something that woulda worked well for me. I know they are currently renaming it to Hercules sr-71, any word if it can be pre ordered?

Tebo,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Which one? The big spider - Locally at the glass shop. The blower lives close to me. The shop was Torched Illusions in Aloha Oregon (Google). It was $350, a steal in my book compared to others...

The tall pipe is Black Leaf.
Your collection is incredible.
I'm just starting.

Yesterday it wasn't ideal to vape flowers so I pulled out the PG, TAFFY, SHATTER (Three Set Ups) the one that was all time incredible was a standard 5.0 cart setup of SHATTER.

VERY Satisfying!
My trusty backup of "PURE GOLD"!
At some point I need to order the new CARTOMISER:
yellow_ce4__89173_zoom.JPG

They have longer wicks than the old ones. These work well in my case with PURE GOLD.
This may be a vain thought:
All BLACK SHORTY with a YELLOW CARTOMIZER = (YELLOW JACKET)!
I'm off to the garden to play with my "YELLOW JACKET"!

douglas

Just got the Persei about a week ago. Everything was running smoothly until a few days ago. Noticed the two 18350s were not getting a charge after they were on the charger for what should have been long enough. Tried them out and the light wouldn't even turn on. After a couple days of waiting on a response decided to test the larger battery that came in the kit to see if the problem was the batteries or the charger. The charger wouldn't glow red for the larger battery either. Not too long after, the larger battery was leaking in the case it was put away in. Thought it would be good to share. Waiting until tomorrow for a response as the hours on the delta9 site are mon-fri.

darkin3

Just got the Persei about a week ago. Everything was running smoothly until a few days ago. Noticed the two 18350s were not getting a charge after they were on the charger for what should have been long enough. Tried them out and the light wouldn't even turn on. After a couple days of waiting on a response decided to test the larger battery that came in the kit to see if the problem was the batteries or the charger. The charger wouldn't glow red for the larger battery either. Not too long after, the larger battery was leaking in the case it was put away in. Thought it would be good to share. Waiting until tomorrow for a response as the hours on the delta9 site are mon-fri.

hope you get a response and get it all worked out! still waiting for assistance with figuring out my shipping horror experience. hoping that they accommodate me for their mistake with getting my address wrong. good luck!

darkin3,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, if you were in San Diego we could make those water-pieces a lot more filthy. Have you tried the salt + iso method? Really gets the hard to clean areas.
Organizing today.
My SMA is disorganized.
I have a high quality inventory and my vapor gadgets are everywhere.

I've lost track!

Blame it on the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!

GOD'S GIFT needs to be test driven so it looks like "BENDER TIME"!

ataxian,
Reactions: Atomsk

PhotoRider

Wow, leaking.

If you run the batteries too low they break - charge them often and be nice to them (not saying you didn't do that :) )

I have received about 6 bad ones so far. I also destroyed a 18650 by putting it in backwards in the charger. My fault of course. These batteries are problematic at times I guess. Delta9 replaced my orinials I received. I haven't done anything about the others, I just more. Cost is cheap enough.

If the charger doesn't turn red either its charged or boken. Next volt memter. If not 3.0V+ - issue

I had one shorted...

PhotoRider,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Both you guys have a GAS problem .
and I'm jealous !!!

Love the spider too , can you post a close up pic , to show How it works ?
Where's the bowl and where do you inhale from ?

I had to get semi organized.
Tomorrow Another Drawer!
The last thing I need is a "GAS" problem!

ataxian,

PhotoRider

Question - is it normal for the Persei hammer top to blink when to move it while installed? My standard top doesn't do that with the same battery position. It always seems to do it no matter where the battery is positioned. Also it works fine. Push the button and its on, push again its off. It just acts like the you just installed the top everytime I move it. Just wondering if this is normal.

It might be the power button wiggling?

PhotoRider,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Question - is it normal for the Persei hammer top to blink when to move it while installed? My standard top doesn't do that with the same battery position. It always seems to do it no matter where the battery is positioned. Also it works fine. Push the button and its on, push again its off. It just acts like the you just installed the top everytime I move it. Just wondering if this is normal.

It might be the power button wiggling?
Mine does the same thing.
It works fine when engaged!

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
quote="PhotoRider, post: 398508, member: 13939"]Yes waiting for the Herc 7.4V also..
Got a HVD - its in the pic - center behind the empty hole.
Vaping-1-2.jpg

.[/quote]

Where is the best place to put the attachment to the bike?

outletboy

wow, you guys are way ahead of me vape wise. i have the wispr and a currently down solo. i want to get the hurcules for my 601 threaded ecig but have some questions first. which would you say give more draw per gram the solo or the hercules. are they even camparaible. i heard the persie gets 400plus draws but i havnt heard much from the hercules. thanks :->

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
wow, you guys are way ahead of me vape wise. i have the wispr and a currently down solo. i want to get the hurcules for my 601 threaded ecig but have some questions first. which would you say give more draw per gram the solo or the hercules. are they even camparaible. i heard the persie gets 400plus draws but i havnt heard much from the hercules. thanks :->
The SOLO is like a glass of wine the HERCULES is more like a shot of fine SCOTCH! Very powerful!

OF

i want to get the hurcules for my 601 threaded ecig but have some questions first. which would you say give more draw per gram the solo or the hercules. are they even camparaible. i heard the persie gets 400plus draws but i havnt heard much from the hercules. thanks :->

I don't follow, but fear you may have some misconceptions in play here. First off, just which "601 threaded e-cig" is it you have that you expect to drive the Hercules with? FWIW there is no such animal ASFIK. None comes even close to the power needed for Hercules, save the D9 offerings. TV supplies will also work with adapters but none of those is really an e-cig supply as I understand it.

I assume you meant Omicron carts (not Persei) with the 400 hits per gram? IMO it's more like 300 for typical hits, 400 is getting pretty thin As to "400 plus" I don't recall anyone reporting that many, I think that's an unrealistic expectation as well?

And Hercules on 3.7 Volts won't do concentrates, so that too I fear is an unrealistic expectation? For concentrates you need 7.4 Volts to play.....in a Persei or Lotus most likely.

As Axtaxian points out, there's no magic here. All the device does is meter it out, in larger or smaller doses.

OF

poonman

Just to add to the 400 hits chat .
I personally didn't find it feasible to ' count ' the # of hits .
Even if you had a Click counter , keep in mind , you have to remember to click it .
Good luck hitting it and counting it each time . imo

I like to keep track by the weight of the cart .
I usually go thru 0.1 g per day .
0.3 on the weekends .

BTW I'm speaking only for budda/wax .

OF

Just to add to the 400 hits chat .
I personally didn't find it feasible to ' count ' the # of hits .
Even if you had a Click counter , keep in mind , you have to remember to click it .
Good luck hitting it and counting it each time . imo

I like to keep track by the weight of the cart .
I usually go thru 0.1 g per day .
0.3 on the weekends .

BTW I'm speaking only for budda/wax .

That's exactly how I base my estimates, on weight. And it's good to remember that the last .2 or so 'gets stuck', so you'll only get maybe 250 hits from the first gram?

I tried to carefully take groups of 10 'solid hits' weighing with a scale with .001 grams steps. I think 3mg per hit is a good number, but it's a huge variable. A serious guy can easily take hits several times that chasing clouds....and leaks.

FWIW I'm thinking the OP should consider some more research before plunking down the bucks?

OF

Top Bottom