Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

hello
Can I use the persei with the herb chamber to vape afghan or maroc?
Found this thread looking for a vaporizer for that purpose and 414 pages is a lot to read so i just have to ask.

KnutAnkhAmon,
Reactions: ataxian

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
hello
Can I use the persei with the herb chamber to vape afghan or maroc?
Found this thread looking for a vaporizer for that purpose and 414 pages is a lot to read so i just have to ask.

? You mean as in those two strains? Yeah, you can vaporize any cured buds in the Bender attachment. The Hercules will work with them as well, but the best herb experience is reported from the Bender.

Atomsk,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
sry, I was thinking about traditional hash.

Ah. The Hercules SR-71 is most likely what you'd want. It's made for pretty much everything. I'm not sure how Hash is in the Bender, I know for sure people run kief in it, though. I'm sure someone who's got it has tried at least once and can chime in.

Atomsk,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
hmm there is maybe two devices that can do pure water extracts, one being the Hercules for the Persei vaporizer and the other being on a different thread i can not mention because of forum rules.

PAX and Thermovape Evolution are other devices that do cold water hash well.

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
PAX and Thermovape Evolution are other devices that do cold water hash well.

Heard of the EVO but not the first one you mentioned. Oh well guess three then.

By the way hows the hercules? also you using the prototype tank?

THC SCIENTIFIC,
The kick will not work as per OF's reasoning.

On the other side what mod can fire sub ohm?

What cartridge is sub ohm?

What voltage do you want to run sub ohm at?

The main Question is how much watts you want to run at?

Any Machanical Mod can fire a sub ohm cart. Currently using a Electric Angel (http://www.electricangel.fi/product/4/#.UcPVUfm1GUM)
Running it with either a AW 18650 or an 18350 kicked at 3.2-4v

You can make Sub Ohm carts in any RBA, currently using one I built myself but (http://www.myvaporstore.com/SMOKTech_RDA_Rebuildable_Atomizer_p/sm-rda.htm) Most people like this one. Works really well. You simply build your own coil and wicks. A bunch of different styles are out there. I prefer the "CottonTail Bunny" by McVapes.

Usually Run it at 4.2-3.0 unregulated. I like to kick it at 3.6v

The watts run would be determined by your voltage through put. I havent seen a VW/VV that will fire a subohm coil because theyre all protected against lowered resistance.

UrbanEtiquette,

MaxVapor

The Professor
Another attempt at a Persei stand. This one is rocket themed. Allows for weight to be added underneath (I used a cheap drapery weight). I think I will add another fin to add more stability.

hx1q.jpg

6wun.jpg

k1v8.jpg

OF

Another attempt at a Persei stand. This one is rocket themed. Allows for weight to be added underneath (I used a cheap drapery weight). I think I will add another fin to add more stability.

I like it, it definitely has that 'V2 thing' going. You can point it at London at night and dream of world conquest.......

OF

OF,

MaxVapor

The Professor
I like it, it definitely has that 'V2 thing' going. You can point it at London at night and dream of world conquest.......

OF

Thanks! That's what I was going for. Should have had it done in red maybe, but I wanted to test this material they have called alumide. Basically plastic with particles of aluminum mixed in. It's not as metalic as I had hoped, but does look sort of like distressed metal.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just keep mine in a jar for pens and pencils :dog:

I disassemble and stealth it away!

? You mean as in those two strains? Yeah, you can vaporize any cured buds in the Bender attachment. The Hercules will work with them as well, but the best herb experience is reported from the Bender.

If you haven't tried GOD'S GIFT in a BENDER you better try before your dead!

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
hmm there is maybe two devices that can do pure water extracts, one being the Hercules for the Persei vaporizer and the other being on a different thread i can not mention because of forum rules.

Clarification on the Hercules: can the 3.6V also do cold water Hash or only the 7.4 SR-71?

PhotoRider,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Site's finally back up!

Clarification on the Hercules: can the 3.6V also do cold water Hash or only the 7.4 SR-71?

I believe the Herc 3.7v is Herb only at the moment. THC said that, with the Iris, and a few components of the 7.4v (tanks) you could run wax, so I'm assuming you can do cold water. The thing about it is that information was for the old Hercules model. Seeing the new model, I believe the tanks are now absent and have been replaced by a cylindrical "oil-coil."

Lost some logos!

Ataxian, if you were in San Diego we could make those water-pieces a lot more filthy. Have you tried the salt + iso method? Really gets the hard to clean areas.

OF

Lost some logos!

Funny about the logos, obviously painted on?

You're very serious about glass, that's the giant econo size CLR for sure. I'm several years on a pint....

Be sure you rinse/flush well, that's not good stuff to be drinking....even a little bit.

OF

OF,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Site's finally back up!

I believe the Herc 3.7v is Herb only at the moment. THC said that, with the Iris, and a few components of the 7.4v (tanks) you could run wax, so I'm assuming you can do cold water. The thing about it is that information was for the old Hercules model. Seeing the new model, I believe the tanks are now absent and have been replaced by a cylindrical "oil-coil."

Ataxian, if you were in San Diego we could make those water-pieces a lot more filthy. Have you tried the salt + iso method? Really gets the hard to clean areas.

I like the name oil coils.

The redesign on the Hercules makes it a better attachment, but still can not break the laws of physics. You can only run Oils and extracts in the 7.4v version, you would need to increase the voltage of the 3.7v to 5v+ to even think about doing any type of extracts even in the new ones.

The Core how ever will allow this to happen on the 3.7v Herc

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
The redesign on the Hercules makes it a better attachment, but still can not break the laws of physics. You can only run Oils and extracts in the 7.4v version, you would need to increase the voltage of the 3.7v to 5v+ to even think about doing any type of extracts even in the new ones.

couple more questions:

Does extracts include hash and/or keif?

Can you run the 3.7V Herc at higher voltages like 5V you stated above?

Not sure if I should unload my brand new 3.7V herc. I threw in some ice hash and some keif, but have not hit the button yet...

OK Ataxian right back at you on the pipe images :D
BTE - been using 3 bottles of Grunge off for about a year now with weekly cleans. 1.5 for Herb, 1.5 for oil. Sure its more money, but its about $4 a month...

Oil pipes:
Oil-pipes-1.jpg

And herb pipes (my original "bong" I bought in College in 1976 is the black one, middle row far left. Not bad for 37 years young):
Oil-pipes-2.jpg

I just ordered the Persei with the Hercules from Delta9. What is the Core? Do I need that for pure water extracts?

KnutAnkhAmon,
Top Bottom