Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys

HAT = Herbal Alternative Treatment.

ANI = Alternative Nicotine Intake.

Also update.

We have added 1 more hole to increase the air flow and later on we will add another hole for anyone who wants to increase air flow for power users. Remember increased air flow works both ways. Increase leaks.

Also.

Technique is simple. Heat it up use it. Cool it down also by pulling cold air into it, this keeps liquid inside the wick and minimizes leaks to a point where i have been using 5 grams of gold in current test units and its working great.

It needs 0.5 grams of oil just to be a buffer zone, and anything more will increase vapor production.

There is a difference between Hercules Ceramic heating rods and the heating wires of other vaporizers and ours.

Here is what we found and will need to confirm. With heating wires there is a risk of burning oil because it gets to hot to vaporize and if held long enough it will cook your oil, this is achievable with all heating wire style vaporizers.

With the Hercules it is pure vaporization because the heating rod heats up the oil not flashes it. This greatly reduces carbon Monoxide and other by products of flash vaporization.

Hope this helps.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Guys

HAT = Herbal Alternative Treatment.

ANI = Alternative Nicotine Intake.

Also update.

We have added 1 more hole to increase the air flow and later on we will add another hole for anyone who wants to increase air flow for power users. Remember increased air flow works both ways. Increase leaks.

Also.

Technique is simple. Heat it up use it. Cool it down also by pulling cold air into it, this keeps liquid inside the wick and minimizes leaks to a point where i have been using 5 grams of gold in current test units and its working great.

It needs 0.5 grams of oil just to be a buffer zone, and anything more will increase vapor production.

There is a difference between Hercules Ceramic heating rods and the heating wires of other vaporizers and ours.

Here is what we found and will need to confirm. With heating wires there is a risk of burning oil because it gets to hot to vaporize and if held long enough it will cook your oil, this is achievable with all heating wire style vaporizers.

With the Hercules it is pure vaporization because the heating rod heats up the oil not flashes it. This greatly reduces carbon Monoxide and other by products of flash vaporization.

Hope this helps.

G,

you gonna be at the cup this weekend?

Big G had mentioned you guys were not doing a booth.

are you guys entering anything?

anyone else headed to the craneway....

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
G,

you gonna be at the cup this weekend?

Big G had mentioned you guys were not doing a booth.

are you guys entering anything?

anyone else headed to the craneway....

Hey Ruff I want to show up but at this point i cant, I have to many projects and trying to get Hercules Sr 71 into production asap without fucking shit up. Our grows are not up and running anymore but soon will be for next year, we want to see if i can complete the pure no solvent oil extraction process.

But on a side note.

Here is another surprise for all your health heads.

I listen and i always always strive for the best.

This company was built with $100 and nothing more and it has taken us time but we get it.

Here are more stuff about the 1701's you would like to know.

The 1701's do not and I repeat do not have any solder in them at all.
No Silica Wicks.
No Glass Rods
No BS.

The Next Step in Disposable Cartridge Technology coming to you today.

jpdnkstr

Today? ..... I still can't add the Enterprise carts to my cart! Let's get that Blackbird flying first! Oh yeah, I wanted to say that I haven't used the Bender away from home much due to fear of breaking, so I tend to forget about it's portability. I took it outside for some gardening yesterday ..... WOW! I like this attachment more and more every time I use it. I don't vape flowers much, but when I do it has to be in my Bender, as stated before, the flavor is impeccable, as long as your flowers are! This baby gets the job done right!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Today? ..... I still can't add the Enterprise carts to my cart! Let's get that Blackbird flying first! Oh yeah, I wanted to say that I haven't used the Bender away from home much due to fear of breaking, so I tend to forget about it's portability. I took it outside for some gardening yesterday ..... WOW! I like this attachment more and more every time I use it. I don't vape flowers much, but when I do it has to be in my Bender, as stated before, the flavor is impeccable, as long as your flowers are! This baby gets the job done right!

ataxian,

darkin3

all these bender posts makes me want one...so now i have a question.

Referring to the bender page on d9, it says, "It is designed to work with the 1200F Hammer."
Then it lists what is included, and shows "1 x Hammer Rod." Is this hammer rod the 1200F Hammer that was mentioned earlier? just a bit confused since they use two different names to describe it.

darkin3,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
So stoked for the new Hercules that I'm taking a tolerance break til I get my hands on one. Probably gonna be a month or so before it's released to the general public, after the replacement phase. So it's a buffer of breaking down tolerance, and seeing how all the first gen users like and use it.

I love the SR-71 denotation. First because it implies innovation and being ahead of it's time, and second because you can call it the Herc Senior for short. Maybe the 3.7v should be the Herc Jr.

Referring to the bender page on d9, it says, "It is designed to work with the 1200F Hammer."
Then it lists what is included, and shows "1 x Hammer Rod." Is this hammer rod the 1200F Hammer that was mentioned earlier? just a bit confused since they use two different names to describe it.

Yeah, all Benders now come with the 1200F Hammer. Previously a 900F was offered, but better performance came from 1200F so now that's the standard.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
all these bender posts makes me want one...so now i have a question.

I use the HAMMER TOP as well with the 1200F HAMMER. Being a lazy guy I love this accessory.
Tonight I had to give BENDER a bath because he was getting used so much.
Soaking in VINEGAR tonight. In the morning I will go to HOME CHEAPO and get some ZEP CLEANER.
Cleaning all my glass to enjoy my GOD'S GIFT!

Thank you for the education Zingbudda!
TIME for some (PURE GOLD) SHORTY BED TIME DOSE!

MaxVapor

The Professor
I know combustion is bad, but every Hotrod needs some Flames...
Custom designed Persei sleeve (this one is a bit loose so I need to do a little re-design)...

czf2.jpg

lys7.jpg

Hello FC, Ive been playing with a lot of Machanical Ecig mods recently and I was wondering if the Persei would work with a "Kick". Being a little insert that goes on the battery to stabilize and Increase/Decrease your Voltage. In theory a much cheaper way of doing some VV vaping. I love it in my Manual mods they work great, but will it work with a unit like the persei, since it isnt technically a manual mod? Here is a link guys http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-apv-reviews/284473-kick-evolv.html

poonman

Hello FC, Ive been playing with a lot of Machanical Ecig mods recently and I was wondering if the Persei would work with a "Kick". Being a little insert that goes on the battery to stabilize and Increase/Decrease your Voltage. In theory a much cheaper way of doing some VV vaping. I love it in my Manual mods they work great, but will it work with a unit like the persei, since it isnt technically a manual mod? Here is a link guys http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-apv-reviews/284473-kick-evolv.html

Thanx for that link ,
I have a friend who is currently looking to quit smoking cigs .
And he wanted to try the e-cigs but didn't want to drop a lot of bucks finding the right one .
He'll have to read thru all those threads , not me .

poonman,

MaxVapor

The Professor
Man thats killer.

We are really thinking about getting a printer as well.

My cheapo printrbot was not up to the task of printing it so I had it done at shapeways. I'll bring some other stuff I have designed over when I come to pick up my Core which will hopefully be soon!! :brow:

MaxVapor,
Reactions: nao12000
Thanx for that link ,
I have a friend who is currently looking to quit smoking cigs .
And he wanted to try the e-cigs but didn't want to drop a lot of bucks finding the right one .
He'll have to read thru all those threads , not me .

Actually If he really wants to quit he should check out these 3 reviewers. They are by far the best ( in order), they helped a lot deciding what to buy and understanding how it all works. He can also PM me if he wants, Been vaping for quite a while now. :)

Tasteyourjuice.com
e-cig-reviews.com
grimmgreen.com

Any word on the kick THCSci? Or can the persei fire Sub Ohm Coils?

UrbanEtiquette,
Reactions: poonman

OF

Hello FC, Ive been playing with a lot of Machanical Ecig mods recently and I was wondering if the Persei would work with a "Kick".

I don't think so. At least not to much advantage. I've never tried but Tim at TV and I had a discussion about it a while back (I'm pretty sure it was the one, very hard to get hold of at the time?).

I think you'll find two problems. First off the finish on the inside of the tube will prevent the reference 'finger' on the unit from making proper contact (you'll have to buff it off and then work at keeping the contact spot oxide free afterwards). Secondly it doesn't have the power capacity to run the interesting sorts of carts most guys get into (which is why we gave up considering it). Fine for e-cigs, of course, but not so for 'big clouds'.

Worth a try, perhaps?

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Actually If he really wants to quit he should check out these 3 reviewers. They are by far the best ( in order), they helped a lot deciding what to buy and understanding how it all works. He can also PM me if he wants, Been vaping for quite a while now. :)

Tasteyourjuice.com
e-cig-reviews.com
grimmgreen.com

Any word on the kick THCSci? Or can the persei fire Sub Ohm Coils?

The kick will not work as per OF's reasoning.

On the other side what mod can fire sub ohm?

What cartridge is sub ohm?

What voltage do you want to run sub ohm at?

The main Question is how much watts you want to run at?

Top Bottom