Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I got an ashcatcher today from a friend but i noticed it has no downstem or anything....
So for right now its kinda useless
It looks like the one in yours has the downstem built in so what size do i need to get?
18mm

$28.00 for the ASH CATCHER my Wife bought me.
The glass is thick and it's a little heavy however for clumsy me its perfect!

Just made a water hook up for the HERCULES.
Can't wait to medicate with it!

ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
For your purpose that ash catcher is useless. The diameter you're looking for is 18mm, look for one with a down stem and percs / diffuser.
The diameter you're looking for is 18mm!
IMG_03321_zps568d78c1.jpg

ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Where do you guys usually pick up your cartridges from?

I'm trying to find the best prices or a retailer that has a mix and match 5 pack at a better price. I know planetvape.ca does this, but are there any other places? D9 told me they wouldn't swap out a couple 2.4's for 1.5's, so that's not a road to go down either.

Why would you change out a 2.4?
I use the 2.4 and the 5.0 are great for a quick repair when THC levels are dangerously low!

ataxian,

druminfected

Where do you guys usually pick up your cartridges from?

I'm trying to find the best prices or a retailer that has a mix and match 5 pack at a better price. I know planetvape.ca does this, but are there any other places? D9 told me they wouldn't swap out a couple 2.4's for 1.5's, so that's not a road to go down either.

Delta9vapes sells single cartridges as well now, so you can just mix and match what you want instead of getting a whole 5 pack :)

druminfected,

friedbanana8

about to pick up some more wax tomorrow, cant wait to test out the hercules on a full tank! this is gonna be EPIC.

friedbanana8,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Why would you change out a 2.4?
I use the 2.4 and the 5.0 are great for a quick repair when THC levels are dangerously low!
The 2.4's are o.k., but having to inhale so long, (6-12 second draw, 10 seconds further to keep it from clogging like Gary says, and holding for another 5-10 seconds) for such little vapor isn't, medically speaking, efficient for me. Having a huge blast of vapor with a 3 second draw is much better.

I've actually been running my 2.4's w/ 7.4v never holding down longer than a second and it's been way better. I want 1.5's so I can get that w/ 3.7v.

Delta9vapes sells single cartridges as well now, so you can just mix and match what you want instead of getting a whole 5 pack :)
Thanks for the info. I actually do want a 5 pack though, since one of them is technically free.

Anyone have luck w/ D9 changing a cart or two in a 5 pack order?

If anyone knows either a cheaper source or a dispensary in the San Diego / Riverside / LA Area that sells them, that'd be awesome.

Atomsk,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The 2.4's are o.k., but having to inhale so long, (6-12 second draw, 10 seconds further to keep it from clogging like Gary says, and holding for another 5-10 seconds) for such little vapor isn't, medically speaking, efficient for me. Having a huge blast of vapor with a 3 second draw is much better.

I've actually been running my 2.4's w/ 7.4v never holding down longer than a second and it's been way better. I want 1.5's so I can get that w/ 3.7v.

Thanks for the info. I actually do want a 5 pack though, since one of them is technically free.

If anyone knows either a cheaper source or a dispensary in the San Diego / Riverside / LA Area that sells them, that'd be awesome.
I need medicine believe me!

The 2.4 carts work well for me. 1 x 18650 with a 7 - 8 second hold then I have one or two STEMS of FLOWERS as well with a SOLO.

When I don't have the luxury of time it's the 5.0 carts I have them producing better flavor with a bit of flavor masking...

PURE GOLD rips with my SHORTY keeps my THC levels where they should be.

My dessert after lunch (BENDER) really medicates.

If your a cloud seeker then if you have HERCULES V2 coming you will get clouds!

ataxian,
Reactions: Atomsk

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
I need medicine believe me!

The 2.4 carts work well for me. 1 x 18650 with a 7 - 8 second hold then I have one or two STEMS of FLOWERS as well with a SOLO.

When I don't have the luxury of time it's the 5.0 carts I have them producing better flavor with a bit of flavor masking...

PURE GOLD rips with my SHORTY keeps my THC levels where they should be.

My dessert after lunch (BENDER) really medicates.

If your a cloud seeker then if you have HERCULES V2 coming you will get clouds!

That's an awesome daily routine.
What did you to mask the flavor in your 5.0?

I'm not necessarily a cloud seeker, just have a ridiculous tolerance. I'm trying to order the Herc v2 A.S.A.P, D9 says they're gonna take care of current owners first, then put them up for everyone else. Hopefully I get one around the time everyone gets their upgrades.

Atomsk,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's an awesome daily routine.
What did you to mask the flavor in your 5.0?
I'm not necessarily a cloud seeker, just have a ridiculous tolerance. I'm trying to order the Herc v2

Your Tolerance is much higher than mine apparently.

I will take photo's of my masking ingredients.

The HERCULES V2 you will benefit from it as it gives the biggest man size hits that will expanded your Iron Lungs!

That is why I'm getting ready with a water path for the HERCULES (to smooth things out).

I may be over the top with my approach?

Vakas

Are products purchased from vaporwarehouse under warranty? I am waiting to get my hercules 7.4 in the mail. I had not read this forum before so did not know anything about the problems everyone is having. Should I return the hercules unused and eat the shipping? OR will the warranty be honred for replacement parts when herc2 comes?

Vakas,

khof

So I started with a v2 omicron which I loved but after a year of use i decided to step up and get the Persei. I love this product, I mostly use 2.4ohm carts at 3.7v and get consistent flavorful hits. i tried it in double barrel mode but couldn't get the carts to play nice with each other. I ordered the nibbler x last saturday and I'm hoping they ship it soon. Since it's taken so long to ship and still hasn't shipped yet I'm thinking about just canceling the order and buying a bubbler locally and some plastic tubing to connect it to the Persei. Anyone with a nibbler x think it would be really worth just waiting for it D9V to ship?

khof,

Scott G

Ridin Dirty
that moment when your persei shows up and you have to wait for the damn batteries to charge.... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Scott G,
Reactions: ataxian

There's a hs in Stanton that I frequent where I've purchased a 5 pack for $50. I just asked if I could get this price since that's what D9 charges and they were cool with it. I bought all 2.4's, but they're really chill there so I don't see why they wouldn't be willing to mix carts. Might as well give them a call to see. I'll pm you their info; anyone else who's interested just pm me.

Incidentally, the next time I visit this shop I'm gonna bring my Iris. I've started to ohm out my carts on the Iris before loading; I identified 2 dead carts out of the 5 I purchased by doing this (dead carts show 9.9 ohms; from what I've gathered from all the electronics gurus here, it's as if no cart were attached. Thanks for the knowledge!) Crisis averted!!! :tup:

Has anyone else had a cartridge doa rate of 40% (or more) from the same box?

So I started with a v2 omicron which I loved but after a year of use i decided to step up and get the Persei. I love this product, I mostly use 2.4ohm carts at 3.7v and get consistent flavorful hits. i tried it in double barrel mode but couldn't get the carts to play nice with each other. I ordered the nibbler x last saturday and I'm hoping they ship it soon. Since it's taken so long to ship and still hasn't shipped yet I'm thinking about just canceling the order and buying a bubbler locally and some plastic tubing to connect it to the Persei. Anyone with a nibbler x think it would be really worth just waiting for it D9V to ship?

I strongly recommend waiting for the Nibbler X. I wasn't expecting much from it but still wanted to get it to keep my collection complete (PAAS: Persei Accessory Acquisition Syndrome). Now that I've had it for about 2 weeks, I can confidently say that I LOVE it. :tup:

A set-up using tubing with a bubbler can be cumbersome. The Nibbler X is self-contained and compact (relative to a tubing/bub set-up, that is).

Based on my limited experience with glass, the amount of diffusion is minimal but still produces smooth (I never really found the vapor from 2.4's at 3.7 v to be harsh) and very clean tasting vapor. With the Nibbler X, I can chug on the Persei to my heart's content and blow massive clouds. However, if you want more diffusion then you might consider going with a "normal" sized bubbler instead (perhaps the original Nibbler? :p)

One other thing that I really like about the Nibbler X is the visual feedback it gives on the vapor production, similar to how other members have recommended pairing a silicone mp with mflb glass stem when learning how to hit the Persei. The Nibbler X is such an awesome idea! On top of that, the design is cool, the glass is well made, and the execution is spot-on. Like everything else D9, the Nibbler X is ahead of its time...

If I had a choice between the Nibbler X and a tubing/bub set-up, I'd go with the Nibbler X, no hesitation.

DSC_0119__52497_zoom.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151750609204325&set=vb.806634324&type=2&theater

MaxVapor

The Professor
I strongly recommend waiting for the Nibbler X. I wasn't expecting much from it but still wanted to get it to keep my collection complete (PAAS: Persei Accessory Acquisition Syndrome). Now that I've had it for about 2 weeks, I can confidently say that I LOVE it. :tup:

Persei + Iris + Nibbler-X = Awesome-sauce.

I used to use Mflb tube, but now use Nibbler-X, either one is great for learning draw style.

MaxVapor,

Scott G

Ridin Dirty
OMG.... Got it all charged up. Loaded up .6 of some barny farm pineapple chunk into a 2.4 cart and YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH BBBBOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! I should have bought this thing on day one. Its amazing. The flavor out of this is better than any rig i've put this on or any reg vape that the flower has been in. simply amazing.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
OMG.... Got it all charged up. Loaded up .6 of some barny farm pineapple chunk into a 2.4 cart and YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH BBBBOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! I should have bought this thing on day one. Its amazing. The flavor out of this is better than any rig i've put this on or any reg vape that the flower has been in. simply amazing.
This PERSEI is so satisfying!
The RED pouch contains the BENDER!
HERCULES water path!
Medicine!
medical-devices_zpscdbe92b0.jpg

HERCULES-WATER-GLASS-FITTINGS_zpscce0e250.jpg

bender-meds_zpsa9a5f594.jpg

friedbanana8

picked up some bomb wax today, put a 0.5 in the hercules, i was puffin all the way home. cant wait till my 2.4 carts get here along with my SS kit for super stealth mode, ill be able to medicate anywhere now, how awesome is that?

friedbanana8,
Hello all!
First time posting on FC. I have done lots and lots (months) of reading however, and love the knowledgebase that resides here. I come here for seeking advice and some reassurance. Not sure if I will succeed but I shall try.

About a month ago I purchased my omicron v2 and was unfortunately sold a display model from a local head shop (didn't think much of it at the time). I loaded the cart it came with, which i believe had been dry fired a hundred times in demo. I loaded that with a shatter which produced mild vapor and EXCELLENT flavor, the effect was also great once i got enough vapor out of the cartridge. That continued for about 2 weeks when the cart seal failed and started sucking concentrate back up the air hole... bummer (haven't reclaimed because i wasn't sure if the bad seal had ruined the concentrate, it tasted really bad after the seal went)

Anywho, I had alread ordered a 5 pack of 2.4ohm carts and extra mouthpieces. I got them and loaded 1 with co2 oil and 1 with a dry flaky wax... Both of these were hitting with thinner vapor... They would hit though, just took more inhale time and draws. I then loaded 1 with a wax that was really waxy.. and 1 with a nectar wax that was somewhat crumbly.. Both these melted down into the carts ok but, they took about a day to even start producing vapor. And ever since it has always been very thin after maybe 30-60 seconds of trying to prime the carts(more than needed with the shatter). The other cartridge was doa. Soooo I am feeling like i just tied up over 200 dollars in carts that barely even get me medicated, after trying for 10-20 minutes sometimes and switching carts and whatnot... I am not by anymeans an expert with concentrates, but am generally very quick at learning the ins and outs of all new things i have tried. I just feel more discouraged by the day, to say the least.. And yes I have talked to G, and watched all videos and read all instructions on how to load and use the device I have!!!

Anyways I have already ordered a Persei off the website because i have seen and heard much greater success stories with these units vs the omicrons. So I am just exhausted and trying to gather info on what type of vapor i could produce with which type of materials and also which type of rigs (ie persei vs omicron, Diff voltages and Cartridges for flavor and vapor) What I am ultimately looking for is to preserve flavor and get a good vapor production so i dont need to take so many long thin draws to get the same effect. I swear I have read lots and have picked up bits and pieces, but after just dropping over 200 I am hesitant to order anything else with out some sound advice or some enticing evidince... Soooo I would really appreciate any input that is coming from expereinced and satisfied users of this product. Sorry for talking on and on...

P.S. I am really waiting on the Hercules V2 as I feel that will solve my problems with the carts.. maybe

toros23

About a month ago I purchased my omicron v2 and was unfortunately sold a display model from a local head shop (didn't think much of it at the time). I loaded the cart it came with, which i believe had been dry fired a hundred times in demo. I loaded that with a shatter which produced mild vapor and EXCELLENT flavor, the effect was also great once i got enough vapor out of the cartridge. That continued for about 2 weeks when the cart seal failed and started sucking concentrate back up the air hole... bummer (haven't reclaimed because i wasn't sure if the bad seal had ruined the concentrate, it tasted really bad after the seal went)

Anywho, I had alread ordered a 5 pack of 2.4ohm carts and extra mouthpieces. I got them and loaded 1 with co2 oil and 1 with a dry flaky wax... Both of these were hitting with thinner vapor... They would hit though, just took more inhale time and draws. I then loaded 1 with a wax that was really waxy.. and 1 with a nectar wax that was somewhat crumbly.. Both these melted down into the carts ok but, they took about a day to even start producing vapor. And ever since it has always been very thin after maybe 30-60 seconds of trying to prime the carts(more than needed with the shatter). The other cartridge was doa. Soooo I am feeling like i just tied up over 200 dollars in carts that barely even get me medicated, after trying for 10-20 minutes sometimes and switching carts and whatnot... I am not by anymeans an expert with concentrates, but am generally very quick at learning the ins and outs of all new things i have tried. I just feel more discouraged by the day, to say the least.. And yes I have talked to G, and watched all videos and read all instructions on how to load and use the device I have!!!

First of all, how much are you loading on your first load? I had same problem and was simply loading too much at first.

toros23,
Top Bottom