Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Jayslc

Bender is glass on glass. I don't realistically expect the herc to beat it (how could it? Half the voltage and sturdier materials), I just want it to come close. I think the only way to give it a fair chance though would be to use the battery G is suggesting. I'm trying not to jump any guns because I didn't like the bender at first, but now I appreciate it for what it is.
Why didn't you like the bender at first? Thinking about getting it looking for feed back. It seems most love it!

Jayslc,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
well until you break in the heater correctly it will produce the taste your talking about. since the Trustfires are protected it does not provide the required amount of amperage needed to heat it up to its fullest. Im willing to bet you a Free AW IMR that it goes away once you try it. So buy the AW IMR either from us or anyone else show me the receipt, then i will credit your account if you still say it tastes weird after that and replace your herc to a new one.

Herc V2 (Ahnold Edition) should be done this week and we should start testing it asap.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
This seems to be a very popular question... Mid month was the last estimate I heard for Beta test parts. My guess is production units will follow that by a few weeks (at least) if no problems come up. So, with luck, we'll be getting them before taxes are due?

IMO it's not in our interest to have it rushed.

OF

Definitely dont want a rushed product, but my herc has sat unused !!!:(

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: OF

SlideOrDie

well until you break in the heater correctly it will produce the taste your talking about. since the Trustfires are protected it does not provide the required amount of amperage needed to heat it up to its fullest. Im willing to bet you a Free AW IMR that it goes away once you try it. So buy the AW IMR either from us or anyone else show me the receipt, then i will credit your account if you still say it tastes weird after that and replace your herc to a new one.

Herc V2 (Ahnold Edition) should be done this week and we should start testing it asap.

Does this mean we get to see it this week boss?

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Yer not alone, Gents. I'm sitting on mine too, waiting on the improved heater as well. I did get the other upgrade parts when I was ordering the short tube kit for the Omicron, based on them we won't be disappointed.

OF
Yes, i did receive my heat shield (its simply gorgeous) but anxiously awaiting the upgraded/updated heater core!!!!!!!!It worked flawlessly at first but now it just sucks up oil with barely some wisps of vapor!!!!!
New heater core is probably going to be a beast!!!!!

Bugsy

VapeHare
Yer not alone, Gents. I'm sitting on mine too, waiting on the improved heater as well. I did get the other upgrade parts when I was ordering the short tube kit for the Omicron, based on them we won't be disappointed.

OF

Ive Got two unused Hercs....can't wait:ko:

StepInToSpace

Can't wait for new Herc parts! I sent mine in ages ago, or so it seems and want it back. I was also stupid enough to include my broken 1200 degree Hammer and expect them to replace it. When ever I ask about it, they act like its part of the Hercules and won't even acknowledge that I included one when I shipped it back.

I'm just hoping that when the new Hercs are ready, they just may include my replacement Hammer as well.

StepInToSpace,

OF

I'm just hoping that when the new Hercs are ready, they just may include my replacement Hammer as well.

I would not do that. I'd press hard on the issue right now, they have Hammers to send out and if they take care of that in a timely manner (like already.....) it won't be an issue later.

I'd get it resolved now, before it gets tied up in the rush. If you can't get it sorted out, consider getting G involved? Don't let it sit, however, it's not doing you any good that way. You can be sure when they ship stuff out it'll be from a list that doesn't include the Hammer they don't acknowledge now.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Puffers

OB

Does it make sense to bring the volts up as the battery dies if im away from my charger? Ive takin my 4ohm up too 6.8v when the batteries were at 7.8v. Should I be worried about harming my batteries or iris?

OB,

DubCRider

No, you will fry your cart though if you're not easy on the button. I've run a 2.4ohm on 7.4v for about a week. The cart got so hot the whole load would liquify and clog the air path. It was clearly being run out of spec because the taste was more like reclaim than Co2.

DubCRider,
Reactions: OF and OB

Limosnero

This seems to be a very popular question... Mid month was the last estimate I heard for Beta test parts. My guess is production units will follow that by a few weeks (at least) if no problems come up. So, with luck, we'll be getting them before taxes are due?

IMO it's not in our interest to have it rushed.

OF

My question was pertaining to "The Core" as in pass through for Persei. I believe that's what it's been dubbed?

Limosnero,

Symbolik

^ that's what we've been told its called. THC recently said something about "The Gloc" maybe he changed the name?

Symbolik,

exit

All this talk about new Persei components... man!!!!

I wish I lived out on the west coast! Having all those concentrates made and ready for you... I can dream...

By the way I'm almost done with a wall mount for my Persei so I can keep it vertical within my reach from bed. HAH!

But okay here's my actual question: The Bender isn't going to have any updates soon is it? Just the Hercules is getting an update? Wanna know if I should order my Bender this week :D

OF

My question was pertaining to "The Core" as in pass through for Persei. I believe that's what it's been dubbed?

Sorry, my misunderstanding, wrong core, never mind. No word on that (which I'd call a Power Adapter and not put any stock in a name until there's something to hang it on.....), it seems to have been put on the back burners somewhere.

A PA is actually pretty easy, my guess is the volume would be low, meaning high prices, meaning low volume.....

Like with Cera, I think there's a good chance for owners to come up with it first, like Pipes did on the T1 line? FWIW he seemed to have kicked the door open for TV's PA that followed. Maybe he (or someone like him) will see the market and go for it, that's the capitalist way you know.

PM me if you feel like having a go at it, I've got a couple of ideas that might pan out......

OF

weedandbombs

Vape Queen! :D
You know, Bob, I'm not so sure about that. The oil is really thick and moves slowly I think. And it's basically held in place by atmospheric pressure (how do you get air in 'above' it so it can move). It's like ketchup in a bottle. It's a short time thing, you can vape with the cart upside down for heaven's sake.

Just make sure it's upright the majority of the time and I think you're good.

I'm not going to tell Linda she's wrong, of course, bet you won't either..... I mean look at the things like loading in this video or many of her others that you know just aren't quite right.

Besides which I don't watch her videos for their exacting technical details any more than reading Playboy for the latest in men's fashion or fine food......

OF

Sorry to quote such an old post, but I was hunting for a different thread and found this one and thought I'd chime in.. I don't think I was using it wrong ;) my Persei works fine - I usually toke holding it like you would a can of soda with a straw in it.... sometimes horizontally - depending on my mood... Honestly, I'm not really thinking about how I'm holding it because it's heating fine and giving me clouds. My videos are not perfect, as I am not perfect... and I make mistakes but I correct them in the comments of my video. I'm just a human being like everyone else and none of us know everything :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Used the double top today. Those were some huge rips
Double Tips are very cool (I mean powerful!)

My THC levels were dangerously low so I grabbed this dual head and thank goodness I had a AW IMR 18650 with a Cartomizer of PURE GOLD.
dual-single-cart_zps3bfe6e0f.jpg

OF

Sorry to quote such an old post, but I was hunting for a different thread and found this one and thought I'd chime in.. I don't think I was using it wrong ;) my Persei works fine -

I guess I'm at a total loss here. It's not the age of the post but why you'd choose to quote it.

I think if you actually look closer you'll find I was defending your technique as being basically sound, despite what Bob thought, for the reason I said? IMO you're welcome to hit your own Persei in any position you'd like, including upside down, as I said. I said then, a bit tongue in cheek perhaps, specifically thatI wasn't going to tell you you're doing it wrong.....and I haven't changed my mind in the mean time.

OF

OF,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm actually not all that thrilled with the flavor of the herc. I kind of view it as a big downgrade from the Bender so far. :/
can you hook up a water path to the BLENDER?
What size is the diameter of the mouth piece fitting?
If it"s 18mm a DELTA VAPES Adapter and your done!

ataxian,

exit

well my post office took their sweet time delivering my PV package...

got my cart filled with .5 earwax. no clouds yet but just started on it!
it's supposed to make a hissing sound, right? and you charge the 18650's to 4.2volts?

mine is charged to about 3.6 volts which i thought was okay since it was a 3.7volt setup but i got the blue flashing light after about 6 hits.

too bad the chargers don't have auto stop, would be nice to just let them charge overnight...

exit,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom