Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
sorry for noob question but whats generic? if its the batteries that came with persei then yes but they look like the AW on the website

They are the generic imr batteries, the AW's have the AW sticker on it.

Ok so looks like a 2.3 ohm hammer you might have gotten. Only way to know is if we test it or you test it with a multimeter.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
ah well it still works so im not dissastisfied or anything. Im just glad i have a hammer rod again i just got it back today

David Nevers,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ah well it still works so im not dissastisfied or anything. Im just glad i have a hammer rod again i just got it back today

I would suggest buying a $10 multimeter tester helps out with vaporizers of this kind you can pin point the issue really fast.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bart

Mine measures 2.3 on multi meter but glows red at 25 seconds with aw imrs or efest brand imr. The aw has a longer life though.
Should be able to run the bender through its paces this weekend.
Had to take a clean out pause for a little while but will be returning to sanity soon.

Bart,

Bart

Just went out to van and got my really good mm on it my hammer reads 2.1 ohms
Efest imrs that are @ 3.8 volts. At time of test.
Time to red glow 34 seconds.
I'll try to remember tO bring a thermo probe home tomorrow to get temp reading.

Bart,
Reactions: OF

Bart

Hey g
If I order an extra hammer can I request one that's around 1.7 so I have the best of both worlds.
One for tasty light vapor and one for mind blowing clouds.

Bart,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
you can try to request it but if it falls into the range then we have to ship it out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Wicksy

Question, will the Extract Cartridge Water Tool Adapter work with the Hercules's mouthpiece?

Wicksy,

tharealmclovin

the rubber stretches quite a bit...I use my bender with it.

Its hard to control vapor without feeling the heat though

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: OF

tharealmclovin

The adapter in this picture. Its from Planet Vape (ECWTA)
B74561FD-EAA2-4777-B5C8-77B31A4FBB66-1347-0000007277DC2E5F.jpg

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Modnote: Merged into the correct thread.

I have no idea where to post this so i chose here because i had 15% success.

I originally got high off the idea of having a vape pen. Literally i wasnt smoking and was looking up vape pens all day. I was gonna go with the Gentlemans vape, but decided to go for quality and get the omicron. It was on my mind 24/7 i would get happy just thinking about it. I went to my dispensary and they talked me into getting a PERSEI and said it was more durable/powerful/had more accessories,etc....
They even hooked me up with free wax to start with. That night i showed my homies who dont smoke at all, and they called me stupid for wasting 200$. It was so hard to make the cartridge work after filling, I deemed it dead and remelted it to a new cartridge which I had success smoking with my brother. Got us a high, and a few days later used it for the second time and after that sesh it was toasted.
I purchased more wax, a new cartridge and melted it in, and went to smoke... with ZERO success.

Since then I have not used it, but only have brought it out to show off. Except when showing it off if someone asks to hit it, I kindly reply no, because i have no idea how to work it.
Since then I purchased 1 Gram of Red Diamond Oil which comes in a syringe and a new cartridge and both have been sitting next to the Persei for a couple weeks now.
I am too pussy to fill up the cartridge for if i make a mistake all that oil is gone.

I have no idea where to go from here. I wish i could trade for something simple as a Trippy Stick, although i go to the classifieds here and i need 50 posts. If anyone has any suggestions, please respond. But dont respond with trades or buys for then I will be kicked out.FUCK COMBUSTION

650 where are you located?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Just went out to van and got my really good mm on it my hammer reads 2.1 ohms

Time to red glow 34 seconds.

This is what I see as well. 2.1 Ohms displayed, .2 Ohms 'shorted', so I've got 1.9 near as I can read. While there's some glow at 35 seconds, I don't judge it 'full bright' until maybe 45 seconds. This with 'fairly charged (3.6/3.7 Volt) AW IMRs.

It does take time to get hot, and IMO seems to 'coast' a bit hotter sometimes after power is cut. Interesting thing for sure. I'm thinking the Hercules is going to be the same sort of deal??? Faster I'd think, but still needing some skill to control it right to get the desired results?

OF

Krazzykid

G, I have a question. In the video you said you have to give it time to constitute the wick, what is the wick? I thought the hercules was supposed to be a wickless design. If it does have a wick then what keeps it from fouling out like the regular carts? I'm just really concerned about spending so much money on it and it not last.

Edit: In the video at about 7:55 you say it's a brand new wick and have to give it a little bit to constitute the wick. Is the wick replaceable? If not it will foul just like the regular carts and stop working.

Krazzykid,

DubCRider

Thank you for moving the topic. I am Close to San Jose, CA... South Bay Area, Northern California

I'm down to meet up and get you sorted out. I will be in SJ later today, PM me your number and I'll hit you up to organize.

DubCRider,

dankd420

I almost wasn't going to order a hercules cart. But then my last 4 ohm cart died, and i stopped at my regular store and they only had a single 4 ohm in stock. Figure why keep with this hassle, when one cartidge could do it all! :) Can't wait, too bad it will be mid-late november when it arrives in the mail (fingers crossed).

DankD

dankd420,
Top Bottom