Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

MaxVapor

The Professor
Hi G
Will it work with The V2 HVD 7.4V?
Kevin

My understanding is that the v2 - HVD - 7.4 combo will not work with batteries, but may work with the power pass through when that becomes available. I think it is time for a visit to the d9v store for a Persei for me.

MaxVapor,

OF

For those with a Bender looking for a case, I just tried one of my hard cases from the Omicron V1, seems to work well? Maybe a little padding would make it even better.

I'm not sure, but think Ophos uses the same case?

OF

OF,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Ok hope i can answer all questions.

Remember OF i said i can get herb and oil to work with a 3.7v battery? well thats in the works and that is why we have not released the 3.7v top yet. I am waiting on an answer and will post it up soon as i get it. I want the 3.7v to work with herbs and oils on the v2 so please forgive me as we wait.

Does this mean that the 3.7v version MAY by some chance be capable of doing oils? Such as with the AW IMR 18650? Thatd be awesome! Love those batteries. They last a lifetime.

Porquiplane,

Wicksy

Alright I'm a little confused on some parts of the Hercules.

1 - How is it vaporizing the herb? Were exactly is the herb to be placed, directly in the part with the smaller hammer version? Does that not mean the herb could combust? Or is it going in that small compartment that drops on top of the hammer, were you said you could use oil. (The cartridge)

2 - Why is the 7.4v version harder to use herb with?

3 - Is the Hercules better used with the Hammer top? Or will you get the same results using the normal Persei top?

4 - How long will the battery's last us using the Hercules? (An estimated amount of hits)

5 - Why is the 3.7v not able to vaporize oil?

Thanks for the help.

Wicksy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Alright I'm a little confused on some parts of the Hercules.

1 - How is it vaporizing the herb? Were exactly is the herb to be placed, directly in the part with the smaller hammer version? Does that not mean the herb could combust? Or is it going in that small compartment that drops on top of the hammer, were you said you could use oil. (The cartridge)

2 - Why is the 7.4v version harder to use herb with?

3 - Is the Hercules better used with the Hammer top? Or will you get the same results using the normal Persei top?

4 - How long will the battery's last us using the Hercules? (An estimated amount of hits)

5 - Why is the 3.7v not able to vaporize oil?

Thanks for the help.

1. The herb is placed around the heating rod.

2. The power required to run the 7.4v for herbs takes some practice to keep it in the range for vaporization and not combustion. It just a little more tricky then the 3.7v version. We would love to share all our information on it but every single piece of info we put out other companies are using in their instructions case in point on your cartridges, soon as we changed loading no more then .6 at a time and inhaling before the button is pressed and keep inhaling after you let go of the button. Sorry but some information i wont give out.

3. To use the herc with the hammer top takes practice leaving it on will burn your oil.

4. Once again 3.7v can not vaporize oil because of its limits.

Darb

My Bender has reached Canada!!!
Hoping to see it sometime this week.

Has anybody tried dropping oil on their herb in the bender?

ilovedoobies!

My Bender has reached Canada!!!
Hoping to see it sometime this week.

Has anybody tried dropping oil on their herb in the bender?
I have dropped crumb concentrate on some and I did not
Really taste that plus I figured it would
Ruin or get the bender all sticky as fuck... The hurc cart is what you need

ilovedoobies!,
Reactions: Darb

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
thanks for the support JP

Ok guys i updated the hercules page and now you can see whats included. Also uploaded the accessory pack you can see that under the accessories, i will post up a better video soon as we have the 7.4v in and images of the accessory pack soon as i have one complete.

jpdnkstr

No Problem! Herc and accessory pack on order- always nice to get to speak with G!

BTW- the o-rings around my Bender make it safe for me to set down on my glass desktop without fear, the rubber on the mouth piece is an earbud from headphones! Pelican 1020 + pick and pluck foam make this thing transportable also! I'm able to enjoy my flowers again!

Cutting edge products, top notch customer service... and support, not much else you could ask for! Keep it up G! Much love from the Mitten!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
any ETA on pre orders for the 3.7 Hercules??

we are waiting for one key part, this is whats going to make it work for the 3.7v Omicron if it works then we will make the same part for the Persei. I dont want to name the part yet, i want to keep it a secrete so that i can make OF and Nick scratch their heads a bit.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Looks like the 7.4v got pushed back 10 days (Wrong). Was November 5th, now says November 15th expected release. (Was always the 15th)

(READ ONE POST DOWN \/ \/ \/)

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Looks like the 7.4v got pushed back 10 days. Was November 5th, now says November 15th expected release.

My mistake boss, its a delicate process, retooling then making parts, making sure all is well, packaging and shipping.

I had miss stated the date and changed it today, just forgot to mention it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
No Troubles. Take your time, Sure we could all hold off to get an outstanding end product. The wait for the evolution of cartridge development is just so anxiety provoking (anxious or anticipation interchangeably).

Porquiplane,
we are waiting for one key part, this is whats going to make it work for the 3.7v Omicron if it works then we will make the same part for the Persei. I dont want to name the part yet, i want to keep it a secrete so that i can make OF and Nick scratch their heads a bit.
OK, I'll bite - I'd guess a partially insulating cylinder that fits inside the heat shield around the base of the inner heating element, below the concentrate tank, which acts to direct more of the heat upwards to the concentrate tank; Something that looks like a cut-down sewing thread spool ( thick walls with a hole/tube in the center). Stainless would probably work, but a ceramic material molded with allowances for airflow (e.g. grooves next to the heater with air inlets near the bottom) would probably work better.

-NDA

BTW. Since no one has yet offered up: "When all you have is a hammer..." ; Of course making everything into a nail may be a very good choice for this use :)

Nick Again,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom