Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The insulator is an extra piece just in case you loose yours, also when cleaning the easiest part to clean is the hammer section while
Others need to be soaked in iso, this allows you to have a working unit while you clean your spare parts.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
The insulator is an extra piece just in case you loose yours, also when cleaning the easiest part to clean is the hammer section while
Others need to be soaked in iso, this allows you to have a working unit while you clean your spare parts.

What about the mouth pieces? Will the current delrin ones work?

Porquiplane,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
What would be the max capacity for it. And what is the lowest functioning minimum. Would a single cap of Puregold be able to be used start to finish?

Porquiplane,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
10% left on the upload guys, my camera guy sucks at what he does, good thing hes good at his normal job.

You can now pre order the hercules for 50% off using coupon code Hercules.

Hey G,

Super stoked about the new Hercules carts! I am officially going to make the jump to the Persei. Quick question though. How long is the Hercules discount valid for? Thanks so much for all of the awesome work you have been doing. Psyched!

kindbeats,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
What would be the max capacity for it. And what is the lowest functioning minimum. Would a single cap of Puregold be able to be used start to finish?

I load about .3 at a time as i have found this is the best for me. It could be different for everyone but the tank can hold about .5-.6

Hey G,

Super stoked about the new Hercules carts! I am officially going to make the jump to the Persei. Quick question though. How long is the Hercules discount valid for? Thanks so much for all of the awesome work you have been doing. Psyched!

October 31st is the last day.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Darb

Currently you can only get the 7.4v the 3.7v works only with the Persei, but we have a fix for the omicron v2s.

The 7.4v contains two tanks I think a total of three, not sure will check Monday.

We have a seperate accessory pack going up later next week , it will contain 5 carts, extra mouth piece extra screens and a extra bottom insulator.

Can this accessory pack be added to our Hercules order and shipped at the same time?
Just trying to avoid $50 is shipping charges.
Also was wondering if there are any other shipping option than USPS?
I would pay a little more if nessacary. Some orders take three and four weeks to arrive in Canada.

Darb,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Can this accessory pack be added to our Hercules order and shipped at the same time?
I would pay a little more if nessacary. Some orders take three and four weeks to arrive in Canada.
damn, that sucks Darb. i hope you are getting the bulk of your gear from planetvape.ca
i understand getting discounts on pre-orders from D9, but otherwise pv is a great source for you "northerners"

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: Darb

Bugsy

VapeHare
damn, that sucks Darb. i hope you are getting the bulk of your gear from planetvape.ca
i understand getting discounts on pre-orders from D9, but otherwise pv is a great source for you "northerners"
As a fellow "northerner" I must say that delivery times are way too long....wish we could get the same pre-order discounts through planetvape.ca......fantastic near to next day delivery and great service!

Darb, believe it or not USPS can be your best bet because if you use UPS or FEDEX you'll be charged brokerage fees and other unexpected expenses to get parcels over the border.

Bugsy,
Reactions: Darb

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
Regarding the Bender and the Boro grid on the top for filtering, I've noticed that four out of the 12 holes on mine ended up closed by the blower.

Not sure if its related, but the herb seems to combust in the chamber in the area above the closed holes. I did some preliminary testing last night and I was close to success with "rotating" my usage around the bowl evenly...very similar to the whip style vaping if you are familiar with that. What seems like a limitation may turn into a feature.

I will need to do far more extensive testing later today as the testing may have affected the results in the long span of the night.

So far, I'd put the Bender at the top of portable herb vapes for flavor and effect.

Zingbuddah,

nickzzzx

regarding the hercules...
So is the herb in direct contact with the ceramic heating element? which means its possible to combust right? I'm very curious about how the oil carts work, I saw a tiny hole in the bottom of the cart in the video, which I guess is how the oil flows down, but is the cart heated by the same ceramic heating element as the herb? A picture of the bottom of the oil cart would help me understand how it works a little better. This thing looks to be the jack of all trades, its so sick that you vape flower and oils at the SAME TIME! So stoked to order one.

nickzzzx,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Regarding the Bender and the Boro grid on the top for filtering, I've noticed that four out of the 12 holes on mine ended up closed by the blower.

Not sure if its related, but the herb seems to combust in the chamber in the area above the closed holes. I did some preliminary testing last night and I was close to success with "rotating" my usage around the bowl evenly...very similar to the whip style vaping if you are familiar with that. What seems like a limitation may turn into a feature.

I will need to do far more extensive testing later today as the testing may have affected the results in the long span of the night.

So far, I'd put the Bender at the top of portable herb vapes for flavor and effect.

If possible can you show us?

Darb please contact D9V about your issue they will handle it i think, i am going to put up the accessory kit so you can add it to your order.

Nickz there is no air holes on the bottom of the cart, and you cant vape herb and oil at the same time. You can smoke herb and vape oil at the same time.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

nickzzzx

If possible can you show us?

Darb please contact D9V about your issue they will handle it i think, i am going to put up the accessory kit so you can add it to your order.

Nickz there is no air holes on the bottom of the cart, and you cant vape herb and oil at the same time. You can smoke herb and vape oil at the same time.
I was referring to the oil tank. Does the oil drip down from the bottom of the tank onto the ceramic heating element?
Also, you mentioned a wick in the video when you started hitting the first prototype, what is this part of? What were you testing, herb or oil? You said you had 0.2g loaded of....something

nickzzzx,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes

In the video you used 7.4v version with what in it? Herb or oil? just got to watch it, things a monster. Is there a heat up time for the oils? And it would be fine for strictly oil (puregold) use without any other loose leaf or tobacco or such?

and finally... Will there be other screens available? Such as moist ceramic screens to cool the hit a bit.

Porquiplane,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just curious why you are not showing the current Hercules in operation? Instead of a prototype, I would prefer to see the one I am going to be buying in action, even if they are similar. Just my :2c: The break down was great, and it was nice to see how well you designed it.

OF

Just curious why you are not showing the current Hercules in operation?

As I understood, the unit shown vaping oil was the HV version, the LV version (like the other prototype) won't do oil.....which is what he was demonstrating.

To do oil you need a Persei running at 7.4 Volts on IMR batteries (AW brand preferred) is the story I believe.

OF

OF,

ilovedoobies!

Damn finally the HURC cart is here for pre order :) The video G posted ... Shit might as well call this thing the DRAGON with how
Huge those clouds are he is pushing out OMG now this
Is what I'm talking about! Order 2 7.4 version Hurc carts ;)

Awesome job G and D9 crew keep doing shit big

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
thanks everyone.

Ok hope i can answer all questions.

Jam the 7.4v and 3.7v are identical in every way shape and form. The only difference is the power consumption. the Prototype 7.4v and the production 7.4v is the same internals. Just the externals are different to help with heat control.

We didnt have a 7.4v at the time of the video becuase its out being tested in harsh weather conditions.

Remember OF i said i can get herb and oil to work with a 3.7v battery? well thats in the works and that is why we have not released the 3.7v top yet. I am waiting on an answer and will post it up soon as i get it. I want the 3.7v to work with herbs and oils on the v2 so please forgive me as we wait.

Porq i wont comment on the carts inside but i will say is this, we tested a lot of gold inside of it. Man does it kick ass.

nickzzzx

ok, so if we are using the Hercules for herbs it'll combust not vaporize because it's in direct contact with the ceramic heating element? Or is it possible to vaporize by pulsing the on/off button to keep the temperatures low?

nickzzzx,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
You can vaporize herb by it self, you can vaporize oil by itself, because the different power requirements for both you can't do them together.

You can smoke herbs and vaporize oil. That's about it if Your using the tank system. Now if you want to put in your herbs and put oil on it without using the cartridges then you can I just don't know how good that will be.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

nickzzzx

You can vaporize herb by it self, you can vaporize oil by itself, because the different power requirements for both you can't do them together.

You can smoke herbs and vaporize oil. That's about it if Your using the tank system. Now if you want to put in your herbs and put oil on it without using the cartridges then you can I just don't know how good that will be.
Ohhh ok, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that. It really is a dual purpose monster haha. With this design it seems impossible to clog the air pathway with oil, I'm guessing it doesn't leak oil from the tank either?

nickzzzx,
Top Bottom