Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

tharealmclovin

You mean like much longer battery life and ability to support the keen stuff coming up? Can't think of anything off hand.....

OF
Honestly I was hoping you chimed in on this subject. Is it really worth it? I dont want to buy one then find out I should of waited for the Alpha.

And if I am getting the 6v setup 4ohm or 3 ohm???

tharealmclovin,

mflblover

my persei keeps shutting off like the light goes off after 2 to 3 seconds when my evo 6v top is connected to the 510 connector and plugged into the top both tops are both acting up like this what should i do??

mflblover,

odogg

Elevate.
Im lookin forward to the SS upgrade, to have the body tube without the adjustment plate as well as making it a mini persei

odogg,
Reactions: jpdnkstr
my persei keeps shutting off like the light goes off after 2 to 3 seconds when my evo 6v top is connected to the 510 connector and plugged into the top both tops are both acting up like this what should i do??
Adapters are notorious for faulting out. Test it out with a Omi cart if you have one.

havealight101,

OF

Honestly I was hoping you chimed in on this subject. Is it really worth it? I dont want to buy one then find out I should of waited for the Alpha.

And if I am getting the 6v setup 4ohm or 3 ohm???

Kinda scares me I'm helping a good boy go bad and all, but if I knew what I know (owning one) and didn't have one already, I'd have one on the way.....if that makes any sense? That big old battery makes it go and go and go. Surprisingly (to me) it fits the hand better than you'd think it would, it's not as big as I expected.

I've run 4 Ohmers at six volts before, a serious handful IMO. I'm not a 'big cloud' kinda guy, though. But they're easily twice the 2.4s, at least on par with 1.5s at 3.7 Volts (that's an honest 3.7, not what you got from the original V2). I'd recommend starting on fours, or even fives until you're comfortable, you can easily have it get away from you.

My only negative about it is the button. It's a very nice switch, perhaps the best of it's type I've seen on a vape, but the protective skirt is tall and my fat little thumb has to press straight down to make it go. It's a safety feature, of course, so I'm not calling it short.

I bet you end up with one anyway, and you'll be kicking yourself for the extra forty bucks....which you could use to buy a tasty gram to christen it with....

Sounds like a battery issue to me, isn't that the routine for discharged battery? Does the time get shorter each time you do it? Do you have a second battery set? One cell shutting down I think shows up this way. What happens if you try to run it at 3.7 Volts (I know it doesn't get hot enough but does the light stay on)?

OF

i wanted the deal for persei so bad i find out about it now. Whats even worse is i can afford the sale but not the normal price :(

David Nevers,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just got a chrome hammer ordered to go w/ the chrome Persei!! (I hope puff it up is a qualified seller for THCSCI) I know I've been saying I would pick up a purple omicron, but I think this Persei just took its place for a while. Just couldn't pass up that price knowing I was about to drop the same amount on an Omicron. Now I can play with the big boy toys!! :freak: I'll have the mini-omi to use too, so all is well as far as I'm concerned. Purple can wait a while so I can pay these CC bills off. Stoked to be getting the hammer top. :ko:

So did I just read that right? 2 different tops are acting up after using the Evo, or is it unrelated? I am hoping the Hammer top is just beefy enough to take the use of the Evo, might spare my regular top the abuse.

odogg

Elevate.
Anybody know what happened to the Persei SS upgrade option on the D9V website? its not on anymore :( THC?

odogg,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Anybody know what happened to the Persei SS upgrade option on the D9V website? its not on anymore :( THC?

I have never heard of a super stealth Persei, only the upgrade for the Omicron v.2s. Did I miss something?

kindbeats,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
The SS is for Super Stealth.

With the Kit you are going to get another 18650 tube without the adjustable plate, it can handle 1x18650 or 2x18350 if you are only using this configuration.

Also in the kit will be a new 18350 Tube for the Super Steal Persei upgrade, just like the Mini Omi, and you will get one cap that can work on both tubes. The upgraded bottom cap is more durable and thicker.

In reality your getting a second Persei because you have two tops in your original Persei Kit.

The long SS tube might not be able to do both 2x 18350s and a single 18650 without some so far unlisted (or considered) caveats. Just for a start, I see that a pair of Trustfire 18350s from a Persei kit are about 8mm longer than a AW IMR 18650 - That's quite a bit of spring space needed there, if both of those cases are intended to be allowed. in a single fixed length tube. Not impossible, but not easy if not planned for.

-NDA

Nick Again,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The long SS tube might not be able to do both 2x 18350s and a single 18650 without some so far unlisted (or considered) caveats. Just for a start, I see that a pair of Trustfire 18350s from a Persei kit are about 8mm longer than a AW IMR 18650 - That's quite a bit of spring space needed there, if both of those cases are intended to be allowed. in a single fixed length tube. Not impossible, but not easy if not planned for.

-NDA

We have used the single 18650 and double 18350's in our prototypes without issues, but we will have a caveat when its time to release them.

odogg

Elevate.
No sir we are just doing some clean up and it will be up soon as we have them ready for shipment.
Sweeet! The SS is one of the reasons I ordered persei yesterday. And it should be on its way! Can't wait to see the final product for the SS persei upgrade... Now to save some $ for it

Top Bottom