Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

StepInToSpace

yea baby, movement on my hammer shipment! it's on it's way. might even get it by Sat. if not Mon. 4 sure. will have reviews up then. anyone else?

I ordered the Hammer, as well as new filling tools because I lost the one it came with. I ordered on May 2nd. It finally shipped on May 7th. I left a note saying I could wait on the hammer if they just wanted to send the fill tools right away. Having said that, not sure if the Hammer will be included with the shipment they sent.... It would be awesome if it was!

StepInToSpace,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I ordered the Hammer, as well as new filling tools because I lost the one it came with. I ordered on May 2nd. It finally shipped on May 7th. I left a note saying I could wait on the hammer if they just wanted to send the fill tools right away. Having said that, not sure if the Hammer will be included with the shipment they sent.... It would be awesome if it was!
from my experience with them i would guess that your hammer is most likely w/ ur fill tools.

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Yup hammers shipping out, also we are working on a hotter hammer that can reach 1000F+

This means in the future you just buy the hammer not the top.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Yup hammers shipping out, also we are working on a hotter hammer that can reach 1000F+

This means in the future you just buy the hammer not the top.
why won't you need the top in the future? how will the new top damage carts? love that ur working on ingenuity, but does it really make sense to tell us there is a bigger and better one coming so soon when we haven't even gotten the first version. i feel a little cheated already :(. i'll live and it's ur call, but i would like to know what makes the new top dangerous to carts and why it is unnecessary in the future? TIA as always.

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
is the hammer supposed to get hot enough to just vape oils off a cold nail?
yea 750f - The Hammer attachment is used for vaporizing herbs in your water bowl, or extracts with your titanium nails. The Hammer Rod will have a 6 month warranty from date of purchase with original reciept. The Persei top has a limited lifetime warranty. The top features a 2 minute cut off timer and can reach temperatures of up to 750F in about 45 seconds. It is not recommended that you use this top for any oil cartridges as it can and will damage your cartridges. The Hammer work best with the pass through system.

Bob Loblaw,

Krazy

Ok i hope i can answer this before anxiety sets in.

If it leaks vapor from the bottom then that means your not inhaling fast enough, or breathing back into the cartridge.

Way, waaay, to late on the anxiety thing. I am medicating for some concrete physical things that mean I am supposed to be at the VA weekly and also for chronic PTS and related crap. The ease of use, stealth, and conservation of oil are already making the Persei an anxiety reducer.

Finally figured out that I need to kick start it with a harder draw at the start than I was using. I read that you shouldn't pull to hard and apparently ran with it. Nothing for 1-2 seconds, then a very faint popping sound and I am good to go.

Mouth piece is now staying in quite well. Expect that the cart mouth has become faintly tacky with use.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Way, waaay, to late on the anxiety thing. I am medicating for some concrete physical things that mean I am supposed to be at the VA weekly and also for chronic PTS and related crap. The ease of use, stealth, and conservation of oil are already making the Persei an anxiety reducer.

Finally figured out that I need to kick start it with a harder draw at the start than I was using. I read that you shouldn't pull to hard and apparently ran with it. Nothing for 1-2 seconds, then a very faint popping sound and I am good to go.

Mouth piece is now staying in quite well. Expect that the cart mouth has become faintly tacky with use.
glad you like it. as an anxiety sufferer as well i feel you. i spent the weekend with the in-laws-to-be which was nerve wracking enough without my partner informing them of what i do medically. if i hadn't been able to sit there hitting my cart the whole time (told 'em it was an ecig) this would have probably gone down a lot worse. how do i spell relief? P-E-R-S-E-I

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Since the new top is eating so high can I use the
Hammer on the v2with the new top?

Uce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
why won't you need the top in the future? how will the new top damage carts? love that ur working on ingenuity, but does it really make sense to tell us there is a bigger and better one coming so soon when we haven't even gotten the first version. i feel a little cheated already :(. i'll live and it's ur call, but i would like to know what makes the new top dangerous to carts and why it is unnecessary in the future? TIA as always.

There is the hammer top, thats the button portion of the unit that goes on the Persei, it has a click on click off feature, it can damage carts if you leave it on, that is why we dont recommend it being used with cartridges.

Then there is the Hammer Rod, that can be replaced, and we are working on a hotter version of the Rod. Different Temperatures for different reasons. Some people like it hotter, some people will do with the 750F, but we are hoping to achieve 1200F so that we can release it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Since the new top is eating so high can I use the
Hammer on the v2with the new top?

I wouldnt use it with the Omicron batteries not powerful enough to make it last more then a few minutes.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
There is the hammer top, thats the button portion of the unit that goes on the Persei, it has a click on click off feature, it can damage carts if you leave it on, that is why we dont recommend it being used with cartridges.

Then there is the Hammer Rod, that can be replaced, and we are working on a hotter version of the Rod. Different Temperatures for different reasons. Some people like it hotter, some people will do with the 750F, but we are hoping to achieve 1200F so that we can release it.
thanks so much. in other words use at ur own risk, lol. just curious as i got the chrome top to give my black persei a two tone. good to know that only will my stupidity damage carts, not inherent in operation. that's awesome. that's awesome you guys are trying to hit 1200! thanks for answering my questions again. can't wait to drop the bic entirely and possible replace the torch depending on how well this baby rips.

Bob Loblaw,
A guy could maybe load his carts with the heat generated from the Hammer... I'm beginning to like this, but still don't understand herb irons completely. Anxiously waiting your review bob.

havealight101,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
A guy could maybe load his carts with the heat generated from the Hammer... I'm beginning to like this, but still don't understand herb irons completely. Anxiously waiting your review bob.
i can't believe i didn't fuckin' think of that earlier. i use it to heat up my metal dabbers to drop onto bowls all day. i personally use mine for combustion (i know, i know, blasphemy here on fc, don't want to hear it..) it also can be used for dabs by puttin' the dab on the nail cold and hitting it with the fully hot wand. the metal tip will come off and the ceramic wand (same as under a good soldering iron) hits the concentrate, vaporizing it. i have a few quartz nails that i use specifically for bubble. they are from D9 actually and are the little dimple style concentrate hole. i wedge a dab of bubble in that hole, hit it with the wand and suck away. if you have a specific type of concentrate rig (i can't for the life of me remember, but i have one somewhere. will try to pull it out by the time my hammer gets here and shoot pic) that uses a hot glass rod to hit the concentrate, this will replace the glass wand. sound like from the description that with the metal tip on you can vape herbs, but i'm not sure. the first line in the description is "The Hammer is used for vaporizing herbs in your water bowl." feels like a weird sentence, but again what do i know, i just took like 4 huge fuggin' dabs and my eyes are vibrating

jlesiki

Just tried my persei on the 7.4v setting and holy shit!!! I can now get too big of a rip if I want to. This thing works better than I thought!!! The only problem I'm having with the 7.4v is when starting a session. I can tell the cartridge heats up incredibly fast, but the initial "clog" from a cold cartridge is difficult to clear. Sometimes when it clears a small amount of hot oil shoots into the mouthpiece. When it gets warm enough to clear the clog, it ends up making HUGE clouds and works perfectly. Just wondering if anyone knows of a technique that can help avoid this

VAPORIZER22

Just tried my persei on the 7.4v setting and holy shit!!! I can now get too big of a rip if I want to. This thing works better than I thought!!! The only problem I'm having with the 7.4v is when starting a session. I can tell the cartridge heats up incredibly fast, but the initial "clog" from a cold cartridge is difficult to clear. Sometimes when it clears a small amount of hot oil shoots into the mouthpiece. When it gets warm enough to clear the clog, it ends up making HUGE clouds and works perfectly. Just wondering if anyone knows of a technique that can help avoid this

Unclog the cart at 3.7v.

Darb

Unclog the cart at 3.7v.

Just suck on it and give the button a little short press.
You're not exactly going to switch batteries every time you get a clog.
I always get clogs but if you use the rubber mouthpiece you can suck on it and create a vacuum, then seal the tip with your tongue.
Wait a second and it will unclog. Can't remember who posted this first....

Darb,

VAPORIZER22

Was not suggesting he switch out batteries every time. He stated the only problem he was having with the 7.4 is when starting a session with a clog from a cold cart. Was suggesting to unclog from a cold start on 3.7 as others had stated a while back when cold clogs were a problem.

VAPORIZER22,

StepInToSpace

bummer, the hammer needed a signature and I was at work. Now I gotta go to the post office to pick it up and it's closed for the night. With work, won't be able to pick it up till Monday now. Damn you signature required package!!

StepInToSpace,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah my ophos upgrade also required a signature, I was glad to be home at the time. Wondering why this has been put into the shipping criteria...

jambandphan03,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
bummer, the hammer needed a signature and I was at work. Now I gotta go to the post office to pick it up and it's closed for the night. With work, won't be able to pick it up till Monday now. Damn you signature required package!!
at least it is to ya that quick tho! mine got missent by the p.o. so i am s.o.l. til Mon. at least as well.
frustrating knowing it's so close yet so far....

Bob Loblaw,
Top Bottom