Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

jpdnkstr

Can I empty, then pre ox again? or is it too late

On another note, just curious if there are any deals for FC people on the Hammer!

jpdnkstr,
??? I would empty it, pre-ox, then try oil on something else b 4 it goes back in. Thats just me, some people might say to go with it, and the taste will go away in time.. hope I helped.

havealight101,

OF

??? I would empty it, pre-ox, then try oil on something else b 4 it goes back in. Thats just me, some people might say to go with it, and the taste will go away in time.. hope I helped.

I'm not sure I'd go this way. You have a residual bit you can't drain out (stuck in the wick, walls and other areas). Some part of that is going to be fouling up your efforts. If you're lucky and do burn enough of it off to clean the surface so air can actually get there to provide the oxygen needed to oxidize anything I bet the oil in the wick is baked into a solid plug that will kill the cart for sure.

IMO once the concentrate goes in, the cart is committed. You can get most of the concentrate back, but the hull is no longer new.

OF

OF,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Wow Hammer!

So...I just found out Iris was picked.... that is awesome! Did you know Iris backwards is Siri...now all we have to do is get voice command to word ("IRIS, SET TO 3.9 PLEASE") and Samuel Jackson for the commercial :D

Sorry, I'm rambling, all excited!!

THC you rock!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
@bob you think we will be able to use the hammer on the new v2 t0ps?
i doubt it, although not sure. i guess that would depend on if the cart
unattaches from the top or not. either way it won't have the click on click off top
that the hammer uses to hold power w/out holding the button. i hear the long term goal
is to get everything on the persei to the omi, but i'm not holding my breath. will probably be awhile.

Bob Loblaw,

OF

i doubt it, although not sure. i guess that would depend on if the cart
unattaches from the top or not. either way it won't have the click on click off top
that the hammer uses to hold power w/out holding the button. i hear the long term goal
is to get everything on the persei to the omi, but i'm not holding my breath. will probably be awhile.

No, that's not what Silver Cloud just said on another forum. In fact the current V2 as well as V1 and the new one I've never seen will work on it. Straight from G.

Cool. Maybe I want one, even if I can't see what I'd use it on right away.

OF

Edit: It turns out I got confused again. SC is talking about the nail, not hammer. Still exciting news there, but not useful here. Sorry for the confusion my brain fade may have caused. OF

OF,

OF

YAY! I WON!!!!

THE PRIZE WAS A LIFETIMES SUPPLY OF PREFILLED PURE GOLD OMICRON CARTS!!!!

NO?

:uhoh:

Yup, that's the one! Well done, wanna share a little with us?

Hey, I'm in the semi finals for the two weeks in Figi. Send me a couple vials of PG and I'll send you a postcard of topless women on the beach?

OF

OF,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
@OF

GOOD SHIT OF
I ALWAYS LIKE WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY MAN
HELPS ME OUT SOMTIMES when I'm in te dark hahaha..

Uce,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
No, that's not what Silver Cloud just said on another forum. In fact the current V2 as well as V1 and the new one I've never seen will work on it. Straight from G.

Cool. Maybe I want one, even if I can't see what I'd use it on right away.

OF
he was talkin' about the nail cart, not the hammer, correct?

Bob Loblaw,

OF

@of

WHATS THAT SEMI FINALS ABOUT, YOU SURF?

Better not be, I can't surf. But I can rate Beach Babes with the best of them. I should do well in the finals. I'm very proud, of course, and feel I'll be representing the whole group of you in Paradise......

I wonder what kind of drugs they'll have for the Judges? With THC supplying the hardware, we should be ready for some serious action, doncha think?

OF

OF,

DubCRider

My first roommates in SF took up alternative film making to pay rent more than a few times. The best part about it was them telling us it was with girls. Boy were they sad when another roommate found some photos online of them in less than comfortable situations.

DubCRider,

Friar

I have two 5 Ohm carts loaded with identical concentrates, and can taste something funny in 1 of them. These carts are the original ones shipped w my Persei#483. I have also pre oxidized both at 3.7 before filling, and have six 2.4v carts on rotation with no problems. I am trying to see if this goes away with a few 1/10g's run thru, but keep going for the "good tasting" cart! I thought some of you may be able to tell if I may have one of the bad carts from my serial #. Thanks

I've had the same experience with both of my 5 Ohm carts that came boxed with my Persei. They both produced a weird taste like oil or plastic or something man made. :puke: Both clogged within 24 hours and failed 2-3 days later. I'm talking to PV right now about it. I really want to love this thing but I'm kinda dissapointed right now.:shrug:The 1.5 Ohm carts work ok but still taste kinda weird at first and clog frequently in my limited experience. Still really excited for the nail cart and hammer, just hoping D9 gets these bugs worked out sooner rather than later.

Friar,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I've had the same experience with both of my 5 Ohm carts that came boxed with my Persei. They both produced a weird taste like oil or plastic or something man made. :puke: Both clogged within 24 hours and failed 2-3 days later. I'm talking to PV right now about it. I really want to love this thing but I'm kinda dissapointed right now.:shrug:The 1.5 Ohm carts work ok but still taste kinda weird at first and clog frequently in my limited experience. Still really excited for the nail cart and hammer, just hoping D9 gets these bugs worked out sooner rather than later.

Did you pre oxidize the carts before you filled them?

How long where your hits? where you allowing enough time for the wick to reconstitute?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Friar

Did you pre oxidize the carts before you filled them?

How long where your hits? where you allowing enough time for the wick to reconstitute?

Didn't preoxidize, must've missed that part in the manual.:bang: I was timing my hits as per the instructions. Never more than 3 seconds at 7.4v. At first they were thick clouds but taste was funny, that went away but the hits started getting whispy and clogging occured. Perhaps I wasn't letting the unit cool down enough in between hits. :huh:

Friar,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Didn't preoxidize, must've missed that part in the manual.:bang: I was timing my hits as per the instructions. Never more than 3 seconds at 7.4v. At first they were thick clouds but taste was funny, that went away but the hits started getting whispy and clogging occured. Perhaps I wasn't letting the unit cool down enough in between hits. :huh:

How Much was loaded.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom