Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

SlideOrDie

I usually get it within 36-48 hr from D9V to MN. So I wouldnt worry, g is right with the "act of disgruntled postman" comment.

Yeah, but your stuff doesn't have to go through customs... last time they tore my package apart and all the carts and battery and mouth pieces and stuff was everywhere lol... it was like an easter egg hunt for carts!

Thinking about it now those were the carts that I had trouble fitting the fill tool in :/

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Yeah, but your stuff doesn't have to go through customs... last time they tore my package apart and all the carts and battery and mouth pieces and stuff was everywhere lol... it was like an easter egg hunt for carts!

Thinking about it now those were the carts that I had trouble fitting the fill tool in :/

Oh you going through customs? oh man hmm act of god, my mistake, i hope you get it by friday bro.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

Oh you going through customs? oh man hmm act of god, my mistake, i hope you get it by friday bro.

Yeah I'm wondering if this is maybe why those carts had trouble with the fill tool. Maybe they thought there was medicine inside because they tore everything in the package apart even all the carts from the shrink wrap :/

SlideOrDie,

OF

I wish there was some other option lol...

Oh, but there is. We contact those guys Vitolo knows that like to hurt people, they grab G on his way out the door at 'way dark :30' some night and.....

This will only work for one project, after that one G will be harder to get along with probably and no doubt less willing to share so we should pick carefully?

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Oh, but there is. We contact those guys Vitolo knows that like to hurt people, they grab G on his way out the door at 'way dark :30' some night and.....

This will only work for one project, after that one G will be harder to get along with probably and no doubt less willing to share so we should pick carefully?

OF

Lol nice one, make sure minimum of 6 guys, because i can still kick box. Many years of training hard to forget.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Umm not to pester but is there an estimated release date for the nail carts? I got some yummy 73 and 120 supa melt :-) I was also wondering about the hammer going from 59 to 69, does the on off top come with it? Thanks again for all the great work!

Luckysglass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Umm not to pester but is there an estimated release date for the nail carts? I got some yummy 73 and 120 supa melt :-) I was also wondering about the hammer going from 59 to 69, does the on off top come with it? Thanks again for all the great work!

The price went up because we added the water proof capability and a beefed it up even further on the tops so it withstand drops and other abuse.

Sweet thanks g I'm getting all the attachments as they come out, and I'm goin to Cali in June to help my buddy creep teach a glassblowing class in Berkeley the persei will make the road trip so fun!!

Luckysglass,

OF

OK, I got my package of 4 Ohm test carts yesterday late and I have some initial observations to report.

First, the topic of the test, taste seems to have been much improved. I started out testing with 3 carts, one of the test units, a current production 1.5 Ohm unit and 'an original' 2.4 Ohm unit I had from before this whole taste thing came up (one of two I had left). While the 1.5 showed taste at all stages (even 'out of the box' it tasted a bit. A quick 'dry hit' also was full of taste, something neither of the others did very much (with the original still having a faint 'new heater' smell which I always took to be dust, oils and other contamination burning off). The test carts also seemed to lack much of this 'post dry hit' smell, FWIW. All three loads were done with the same Sour Diesel oil (60%) I've been using for some time. A second test, test cart and 1.5 current production with different concentrates gave the same results. No taste or smell in the test cart to report. Likewise, a third test with a known 'hard feeder' showed no problems with taste.

Taste issues with the current production 'controls' was IMO fairly mild and disappeared quickly when the concentrate 'got rolling'.

Lucky for your humble tester, testing for taste/no taste doesn't take a lot of tests in some cases. That's six newly loaded carts to test in a narrow time frame. I've ended up with freshly loaded carts all over....all duplicates of concentrates I already had loaded and 'in rotation'. I now have backup carts in 1.5, 2.4 and 4.0 Ohms primed up and in standby in Sour Diesel alone. And a couple nice CO2 waxes and one Blue Dream Super Melt. That part's very nice, of course. Good show the observations to be made are simple ones, my abilities to do objective testing have taken a serious beating lately....they may not survive. Right now just looking at the business end of a mouthpiece makes me want to cough, even the smallest hit makes choking a matter of when not if. I'm not complaining, mind, it's got to get done.

No taste issues with the test carts thus far, will advise if something comes up.

However, something I didn't expect seems to have cropped up. The test carts are much easier to prime? The oil and wax both 'tasted' a bit of the concentrate right after loading before priming (cold hits), something I don't recall before? For sure none of the 3 other carts I just filled showed this. The oil one even 'gurgled' a bit on the cold draw....could the concentrate have soaked into the pre baked wick at loading??? This prompted me to invest the other gram of BD Super Melt I had in the test, the other gram took forever to prime, I ended up remelting it IIRC. This time it too slid right in and primed up and flew on the first try. Granted my loading technique is probably getting better in the process (I felt the melted load of hot concentrate 'drop down' under my fingers suddenly on all but the last loading) but I think the test carts definitely primed easier than normal. Anyone else notice this?

FWIW, right now I feel like Red Skelton doing the 'Guzzler's Gin' ads:

Great guy, hung in there too, died a while back pushing 90 and still making millions laugh out loud. He's so right about this testing business, "it's Shvoooooo.....".

OF

ilovedoobies!

So i called out the guy on EBAY for selling the FAKE carts and he told me he is gonna stop selling them and pull them from ebay until he finds out if they are fake from his vendor ..... Im like they are fake buddy stop selling them! :rockon:

ilovedoobies!,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

kronus

Which carts best for Persei BIG clouds?? Right now working on the 2.4 carts that i had bought from the omicron v1 days and maybe its my wax thats been hard to prime

Can the 1.5 cart work on the 3.7 battery? Big clouds like the omicron v2 people reporting on these carts?

4 ohm best for the 7 volt setup? big nice clouds?

When are these new carts coming out or are they avail now?? Don't want to place my order for cart and boom new carts come out right away

Hoping for any 4/20 surprises =)

LOVE MY PERSEI SINGLE TOP!!! can only imagine what the double top can do

THANK YOU THC and ALL THE FABULOUS FELLOW OMICRON and PERSEI USERS

kronus,

Limosnero

Received my Chrome Persei today, ordered on Sat, talk about fast shipping! I was pleasantly surprised to see the serial # 710 - awesome! Honestly thought they would hold on to those serials 420 & 710. Going to buy a lottery ticket today lol. This is my second Persei as someone I know liked my other one so much he brought it from me on the spot. Won't be selling this one though :) Thanks for the great shipping time! It's 710 time now ;)

Limosnero,

JoeKickass

Sweet thanks g I'm getting all the attachments as they come out, and I'm goin to Cali in June to help my buddy creep teach a glassblowing class in Berkeley the persei will make the road trip so fun!!

Creep the blower on ALT? Damn that's sweet man!

JoeKickass,

DubCRider

Received my Chrome Persei today, ordered on Sat, talk about fast shipping! I was pleasantly surprised to see the serial # 710 - awesome! Honestly thought they would hold on to those serials 420 & 710. Going to buy a lottery ticket today lol. This is my second Persei as someone I know liked my other one so much he brought it from me on the spot. Won't be selling this one though :) Thanks for the great shipping time! It's 710 time now ;)

I guess I can stop looking for it.......

Can anyone claim the black 710?

DubCRider,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Which carts best for Persei BIG clouds?? Right now working on the 2.4 carts that i had bought from the omicron v1 days and maybe its my wax thats been hard to prime

Can the 1.5 cart work on the 3.7 battery? Big clouds like the omicron v2 people reporting on these carts?

4 ohm best for the 7 volt setup? big nice clouds?

When are these new carts coming out or are they avail now?? Don't want to place my order for cart and boom new carts come out right away

Hoping for any 4/20 surprises =)

LOVE MY PERSEI SINGLE TOP!!! can only imagine what the double top can do

THANK YOU THC and ALL THE FABULOUS FELLOW OMICRON and PERSEI USERS
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...58ijCA&usg=AFQjCNGKWv2WMbga7QbpJLPIhD9n8kSOYw

Bob Loblaw,
Top Bottom