Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Friar

Submit a ticket on our site brotha.

Done. Thanks G. I work at the LHS and after seeing the clouds my Persei puts out my boss is ordering a bunch of them and the OMICRON V2s. Can't wait for the nail, and I'm interested in the herb cart and hammer too. Big things from the D9 camp.

Friar,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Gone but I'm back again @thc
Sorry I missed the session brotha I'll send a request
Catch ya maybe next round

Uce,

hercdajerk

greetings all. so today I used my second cart that came with the Persei, un-used. I filled it with amber color Pure Gold. At first it was working well, then all of a sudden nothing. No heat was coming from the cart. I then swithched to the other cart that I've been using already filled with PX gold flake, and it works fine. When I draw air in, I only hold the button down 4 seconds at a time. Is there a way to know if the cart is bad? I find it weird that a new cart would go out in a few minutes. Thanks to all.

hercdajerk,

Authentic

Persei abuser
greetings all. so today I used my second cart that came with the Persei, un-used. I filled it with amber color Pure Gold. At first it was working well, then all of a sudden nothing. No heat was coming from the cart. I then swithched to the other cart that I've been using already filled with PX gold flake, and it works fine. When I draw air in, I only hold the button down 4 seconds at a time. Is there a way to know if the cart is bad? I find it weird that a new cart would go out in a few minutes. Thanks to all.

When carts burn out, the blue light doesn't come on. I'm learning the hard way. Right now, I have my last 5 ohm cart that I'm currently babying. 3 to 4 second hits with plenty of cooling time in between.

Edit: Draw hard. You want a lot of airflow, especially with thin oils like PG.

Authentic,

druminfected

What are you all doing for 4/20 weekend? any of you in denver?

never been to a ballgame before so going to do that. Usually I stay in and doing a puffing session, but with the persei, omicron we can go out to like lets say, a ballgame, and enjoy 420 like we should be doing. Outside and where we want!

druminfected,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

ilovedoobies!

I WANNA ALERT @THC THAT I HAVE FOUND BLANK LOOKING OMICRON CARTS ON EBAY:o THEY MUST BE STOPPED! EBAY "OMICRON VAPORIZER"
omicroncartridge2-2.jpg

omicroncartridge2.jpg

REAL CARTS HAVE WRITING ON THEM AND THEY ARE CLAIMING THEY HAVE THE 510 THREAD! THESE MUST BE FAKE AND I WANTED TO SHARE ASAP! :(

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I WANNA ALERT @THC THAT I HAVE FOUND BLANK LOOKING OMICRON CARTS ON EBAY:o THEY MUST BE STOPPED! EBAY "OMICRON VAPORIZER"
omicroncartridge2-2.jpg

omicroncartridge2.jpg

REAL CARTS HAVE WRITING ON THEM ABD THEY ARE CLAIMING THEY HAVE THE 510 THREAD! THESE MUST BE FAKE AND I WANTED TO SHARE ASAP! :(

I cartridges are patent pending but we cant do anything until we get the patent.

Vitolo

Vaporist
In all of the images, it was careful to not show the center post.
There is that chance that the cart is different inside.

Vitolo,

2clicker

Observer
@THC They are even trying to copy the battery from the V1!! Fucken pirates man

$%28KGrHqFHJEIE915gDK%21pBPf5chg,JQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

that same battery has been available for years now from numerous companies. its not a copy. its just another.

@druminfected... bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha nice work, but i would have used Oprah. Gary and Mingy anyone...?

2clicker,

ilovedoobies!

that same battery has been available for years now from numerous companies. its not a copy. its just another.

@druminfected... bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha nice work, but i would have used Oprah. Gary and Mingy anyone...?
Just letting @THC know man no harm in that

The center post looks the same!

$(KGrHqVHJEYE92!YmIgoBPf5cdj5w!~~60_57.JPG

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
ya our first version was never claimed to be anything but a ecig battery, but new versions are all new and no other company has our style

Top Bottom